PDA

View Full Version : $%@! Neighbours Kid Hit My Car!

Davetronz
06-01-2003, 10:58 PM
Ok so there is a fucking kid that lives two houses down the block that is about 8-9 years old and always zips around on his bike. He runs out into the middle of the street infront of cars all the time and doesnt care about anything. He always swoops soo fucking close to my car and my dads truck when we are on the street. I have grabbed the little shit and told him off many times and told him to stay away from my car and my dads pimp truck. The little fuck keeps insisting on riding really close to them and stunting on his bike.

Anyways, today around 3 I was sleeping on the couch upstairs when I hear my car alarm going off, I run outside ASAP and see the little fucker speeding off into his garage and closing the door. I run down to my car and turn off the alarm. I look at my drivers side and see this foot long black rubber skid along the side of my fender and a dent right above my driver side rim about 5" down from the hood.

The little fucker must have gotten really close to the car, and skidded his handlebar against me (re the rubber skid) and then pushed against it when he was falling to make the dent that is about the size of a handlebar.

I went over to his house and rang on the bell but no one answered :banghead:

Fuck, my car was in perfect exterior before that little fucker hit it. Now since its after the fact I cant prove anything can I? :(

The mark is RIGHT the same height as his handlebars and I ASSURE you that there is rubber worn off that handlebar and onto my car.

Fuck, how much is paintless dent removal gonna cost me

FiveFreshFish
06-01-2003, 11:26 PM
Bluff. Say you saw the little fucker do it and then demand compensation.

If they refuse, then revenge can come later.

Superesc
06-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Call the cops, see what they can do. Since you did see him leaving the scene of the incident... the police could question him as a suspect.

redx2nv
06-02-2003, 12:17 AM
Yea but he is ALSO 9, the police would laugh at you if you wanted to press charges...

Anyways talk to his parents and setlle it out, they would be happy to comply i bet :)

Wildcat
06-02-2003, 12:37 AM
cut the lil fuckers spokes with wire cutters, then when he gets all upset when he finds out someone ruined his bike... offer some rat-poisoned candy :)

nismodrifter
06-02-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
cut the lil fuckers spokes with wire cutters, then when he gets all upset when he finds out someone ruined his bike... offer some rat-poisoned candy :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That has to be the funniest shit I have ever heard

GTS Jeff
06-02-2003, 03:03 AM
hm u could hire me, dave

Kaos
06-02-2003, 03:24 AM
You cant press charges on him for leaving a scene of an accident...
You can however talk to his parents and if they say it wasnt him.. take the lil bastard to small claims court... take pics of him riding outside and around your car..

Watch the peoples court, it will help haha

Davetronz
06-02-2003, 11:12 AM
I am gonna talk to his parents today. The kid is the son of satan though, he is evil through and through.

LOL, hey Jeff, can you tie him to the fence with electrical cord! LOL

B17a
06-02-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
I am gonna talk to his parents today. The kid is the son of satan though, he is evil through and through.

LOL, hey Jeff, can you tie him to the fence with electrical cord! LOL

Yeah hit up the parents, unless they're complete assholes they should do the neighborly thing! Otherwise I'd hire Jeff to "collect" on your behalf! :rofl: :devil:

hjr
06-02-2003, 11:21 AM
just say you saw him do it. Say you know it was an accident and try to be understanding with the parents, but tell them that this is a serious matter and it cannot and will not be overlooked. Get a quote on the car and then you have something to take to them as well. I dont think that screaming at the kid will help, though it would probably make you feel better, so wait for the parents to pay out before you take your revenge.

Ben
06-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Jeff and I are kinda like those Repo guys you see on TV down in the US.

We stop at nothing to get you the compensation you deserve. ;)

GTS Jeff
06-02-2003, 12:38 PM

LOL, hey Jeff, can you tie him to the fence with electrical cord! LOL hahaha, my techniques are more advanced now...if u want, i can turn their entire lawn into a wasteland.

V_boy
06-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Same thing happened to me once, except I was outside and my neighbours daughter ran right into my rear bumper. I was soo pissed but she was so small so I couldn't really do anything. Luckily there wasn't much damage and I was able to hide the scuff. I was going to talk to her parents and get them to fix it but my dad told me to leave it alone..... Parents will never understand.

Davetronz
06-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by V_boy
Same thing happened to me once, except I was outside and my neighbours daughter ran right into my rear bumper. I was soo pissed but she was so small so I couldn't really do anything. Luckily there wasn't much damage and I was able to hide the scuff. I was going to talk to her parents and get them to fix it but my dad told me to leave it alone..... Parents will never understand.

Hey DSM, whats an oddball quote? Also, you have a location in crowfoot right? I am way closer to there.

V_boy, yea parents never understand, my dad said to just drop it too...

Ferio_vti
06-02-2003, 07:57 PM
Why don't you sent Gage after him??

Dope Dealer
06-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Why don't you sent Gage after him??

:rofl:

Go Haysen! :nut:

RiceCake
06-02-2003, 11:19 PM
Hahaha Haysen beat the kid down with your skateboard! :rofl:

Davetronz
06-02-2003, 11:48 PM
Hahahha I will get Evan and Haysen after him! LOL
Thats a great idea!
The little shithead was looking through his window at me when I went to get the mail today.

Do you think its illegal for me to kinda sit up in the top floor of my house with a window open and my BB gun ready... When I see him ride by on his bike I will just take a few revenge shots at him :angel:
Like who will be able to prove that I TURBODSM hit their kid with a BB :rofl:
Yea I am an asshole, but my car has a dent and I am NOT happy.

Superesc
06-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Wait till at nite, make sure your bb guns is quiet enough. Try Tokyo Marui MP5 SD6 (Navy Seal replica, fake silencer, but it actually resemble the actual Real SD6 sounds, very quiet, I would suggest Semi Auto setting so he won't know where it came from; aim for the forehead but not the eyes eh, anywhere else and he will know the "direction" it came from). Make sure you hide somewhere that's NOT obviously your house. Only problem is, most MP5 airsoft are not quite that accurate(CQB weaponry), you'll need something of a rifle range (longer barrel).... the most accurate one is the TM PSG-1... that's one massive piece of Airsoft rifle... comes with a scope too :D

EstoMax
06-03-2003, 12:13 AM
shoot him with bb then when he runs inside his house to cry go find the bb u shot him with and theres no evidence..

max

Superesc
06-03-2003, 12:42 AM
To be absolutely serious, its pretty hard to get away with shooting the kid with a bb gun due to the fact that he already know that you are after him. The only way you can teach him a lesson is through his parent.

04blackMAX
06-03-2003, 12:45 AM
yeah dood, ive done the BB gun thing from the window, almost got arrested man....id say no....talk to his parents

Superesc
06-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
yeah dood, ive done the BB gun thing from the window, almost got arrested man....

you too eh hahaha

Davetronz
06-03-2003, 12:09 PM
Hahahhaah sounds like you guys have tried the BB thing or given it serious though.
:rofl:

EstoMax
06-03-2003, 01:09 PM
hmm... dint kno bb gun thing is that serious.. me and my friends go out to the park and play CTF with our bb guns.. it stings for a bit when u get hit but o well, more realistic :)

max

Superesc
06-03-2003, 01:18 PM
eeerrr.. yea BB guns in public are a big no-no unless you want to get in big freakin trouble. There was incidents where cops shot kids because they thought it was a real gun...

EstoMax
06-03-2003, 01:32 PM
but bb guns have orange tips.. i mean how stupid can a cop b

max

Superesc
06-03-2003, 01:45 PM
hmm depends on what you have.. but Canada does not require Orange tips. Most of our "airsoft" guns are exact replica.

GTS Jeff
06-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Max
but bb guns have orange tips.. i mean how stupid can a cop b

max anybody can paint a real gun to have an orange tip. how stupid can u be?

Davetronz
06-03-2003, 02:35 PM
Yea mine doesnt have an orange tip, pretty realistic looking if you ask me.

szw
06-03-2003, 03:52 PM
I wish I knew how mine looked. Only the customs officer knows now!

bosa
06-03-2003, 04:51 PM
That sucks.. :( Hope everything works out alright for you. :)

Originally posted by redx2nv
Yea but he is ALSO 9, the police would laugh at you if you wanted to press charges...

Anyways talk to his parents and setlle it out, they would be happy to comply i bet :)

He could press charges against the parents of the little shit head.

I bet his parents would be like, "he didn't do it". I've delt with kids parents like that for wrecking my skateboard jumps by jumping on them and stuff. (Kids are like 7)

Seanith
06-03-2003, 04:56 PM
you skateboard and you call your skateboard ramps "jumps"?? :confused:

Superesc
06-03-2003, 05:02 PM
if the parent denie accountability then the blame should definitely goes to the parent. Punish the "source" of the problem. :D

Abom
06-03-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
if the parent denie accountability then the blame should definitely goes to the parent.

I agree with you. However, what exactly should Dave do about it? He can't prove that the kid did it, and certainly if the parents won't pay up, they will come up with that excuse. So what exactly can be done (in a legal sense, I don't mean revenge)?

kaput
06-03-2003, 05:25 PM

Superesc
06-03-2003, 05:25 PM
... yea legally there isn't much unless he really wants to press with it with the police. Personally I would plan my "response" in a long term vision. Nobody wins a war in 1 day. Maybe one week i will throw eggs, maybe next week i will let out air from their car, maybe another week I will stuff garbage in their mailbox.. etc etc... Think long term :D

Superesc
06-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by kaput
Get someone to knock the kid off his bike and take it. The handlebars will be at the same height as the mark and the rubber on the handles will match. Proof.

yea that's too obivous, not to mention you get into bigger trouble.... make your pain known little by little. :D

NickGT
06-03-2003, 05:29 PM
video tape the kid next time he's fuckin around close to the car, then present it as evidence that this happens on a regular basis. figure out if he's ever left at home alone around certain times. That way you can at least place him at the scene, and also show what the kid is known to do.

I dunno.

Abom
06-03-2003, 05:29 PM
Get someone to knock the kid off his bike and take it. The handlebars will be at the same height as the mark and the rubber on the handles will match. Proof.

Proves nothing. Circumstantial evidence. Sure it matches, but that doesn't prove that's what happened. That's like saying you have the same knife that was used in a stabbing down the street. Doesn't mean that you're the one who stabbed the guy, could just be coincidence.

Abom
06-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by FoxLX
video tape the kid next time he's fuckin around close to the car, then present it as evidence that this happens on a regular basis. figure out if he's ever left at home alone around certain times. That way you can at least place him at the scene, and also show what the kid is known to do.

This is also completely useless in the end. Not saying it's not a good idea, it is for sure :) But, it doesn't PROVE that he's the one who damaged Dave's Talon. All it is is more circumstantial evidence, that can be used to build up a case IF there is some real hard evidence. You can't build a case on "probably" and "he always stunts around cars".

Superesc
06-03-2003, 05:33 PM
so basically in the end, he can't do anything. that's the final conclusion.

NickGT
06-03-2003, 05:37 PM
well assuming the kid learned his lesson, hopefully you wont have to worry about it anymore. Dave's just shit outta luck in this case. But if he continues to do it, I'd document as much as I could. Definitely confront his parents regardless. Hopefully he's got good parents that'll own up, or make the kid confess.

Abom
06-03-2003, 05:38 PM
so basically in the end, he can't do anything. that's the final conclusion.

Basically, yep. He can call the cops, and the cops will take down all the info for filing, and they can talk to the kid's parents and warn them that they need to watch their kid more, but that's about it.

I suggest Dave get a mini-video camera, install it in a window-sill or something that faces his Talon, and record 24/7. If it happens again, then he will have proof, and the cops will also have the previous incident documented, which can then be used as cricumstantial evidence in court for the second incident. Seeing the video and the previous incident file, a judge can then rule accordingly, and will also know that this is most likely not an isolated incident and is common behaviour of this kid. Then the parents will really get it.

Superesc
06-03-2003, 05:40 PM
.. and then the parents would say "well if he didn't park there, my son won't have hit the car." :rofl:

Abom
06-03-2003, 05:58 PM
.. and then the parents would say "well if he didn't park there, my son won't have hit the car." :rofl:

They can say that all they want, if Dave gets documented proof, they're toast!! :rofl:

kaput
06-03-2003, 07:52 PM

Dj_Stylz
06-03-2003, 07:57 PM
Dam thats harsh why dont you go to there house a little later so you can go when his parents or someone his home haha

Abom
06-03-2003, 09:51 PM
LOL this isn't a stabbing or a murder trial!! I don't think absolute PROOF beyond reasonable doubt is really an issue, nobodys going to jail because of it... if the height and material on the handlebars is consistent with the damage, I think it should be fairly clear.

Since the kid fucked up your car, fuck up his bike. Do just as much damage as he did :thumbsup: . Afterall, theres no PROOF you did it :D

I agree, it's not a stabbing or murder trial, but that doesn't change the fact that he stills needs proof.

fcuk_it
06-03-2003, 10:04 PM
cut his brake lines!!! haha

[GaGe]
06-03-2003, 10:44 PM
sorry to hear man.. i'll kick his ass for you! haha..

Seanith
06-03-2003, 11:24 PM
if you haven't been over yet, i suggest you go now. the longer you wait the less likely chance you will get them to pay anything for it...

Wildcat
06-04-2003, 12:18 AM
definetly sabatoge the bike if u wont be getting compensated, grease up the break pads, losen some bolts, cut some wires... pretty soon little jimmy will end up running into a moving car instead

tip: buy him a helmet for his birthday, u only want to put his havok ensuing vandal rampage on hold (possibly scare sense into him, or cause mental retardation), u dont want to kill the wee lil gaffer ;)

note: he'll only be outta commision for a few months, so be prepared to take more jurastic measures the next time he wheels his way outta the hospital... but hopefully he'll have the sense to take up another hobby... like rock collecting or stamps perhaps..

04blackMAX
06-04-2003, 12:19 AM
yawwwwn is this thread still going!!

ok last reply....heres what u do...let the lil fuker catch you fuking his mom....that should mess him up!!

Davetronz
06-04-2003, 01:58 AM
Hahahah his mom is NASTY though...
Ok in the end this is what has transpired.
I dont have DIRECT proof that he did it, therefore I have no case with his parents. I have talked to them regarding him being around the vehicles and they *say* they will watch him more carefully but "boys will be boys".

I will get the dent fixed and pay out of pocket for it when I have some cash. If I see the little fuck around my car or my parents cars I will have additional words with him and his parents.

For the future I have installed a camera :D Its one of those mini security cameras that are supposed to be for monitoring front door image and displaying the image of someone who rings your bell on your TV. It was laying around and I bought it at a pawn shop a while back and never used it.

Basically, I have mounted the camera and it focuses on my driveway and the parking infront of my house. The feed from the camera is recorded in low quality 24 hours a day and ripped onto one of my empty 80 gig HDD's through my Radeon AIW 8500. I have a real time clock that shows the TIME anything happens to display during recording.

The camera catches EVERYTHING during the day and it is pretty cool, I even avoided some people selling chocolates door to door today!!! At night the street and yard lights provide JUST enough light to see whats happening and get a partial description of anyone outside.

The downfall of the system is my involvement in switching and maintaining files. I can fit 2 days worth on my 80 gig drive, then I the delete oldest file if nothing is done to the car, and record a new file. I am gonna give it a try for a while, who knows, maybe I will start a bit of a trend:D I got the idea from a buddy in Toronto who is using a WAY higher tech system in which he does live internet security broadcasts of his driveway, his garage, and his backyard. His files back up and delete each other on a timed program and his cameras are HIGH tech with motion sensor and back light.

If I see anything interesting like people having sex in their car infront of my house, or the postman pulling out a huge wedgie I will post it!

GTS Jeff
06-04-2003, 03:39 AM
haha sounds like u pussied out man. in the end, u end up paying for everything and the kid got away with everything. owned.

+AsiaN+
06-04-2003, 10:58 AM
For the future I have installed a camera Its one of those mini security cameras that are supposed to be for monitoring front door image and displaying the image of someone who rings your bell on your TV.

haha i need that kind of camera shiet.. last saturday i had some grade 9 or 10 punk do a nicky nicky 9 door on my house at 3 in the morning. i fucking caught them in the act and found him last night in this park beside my house and i beat the kid and taught him a lessson that he'd better not forget.. i'm just glad i'm no over 18

Abom
06-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Dude, I recommended that on the previous page of this thread!! :rofl:

Wildcat
06-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Abom
Dude, I recommended that on the previous page of this thread!! :rofl:

WTF? this guy averages 24 posts a day! Is that possible?!?someone call a pimp! dis hoe is outta line!
:D

Seanith
06-04-2003, 05:39 PM
abom's pimp ain't gonna be happy..postwhoring when theres dicks to ride?!

Davetronz
06-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Abom just registered, must have made 24 posts in a day on his first day.

Heres some good news, the kid has actually admitted to his parents that he fell and hit my car. The parents brought over the screaming crying kid to appologize and tell me that they will pay 100% for any damages.!!!!!!!!!

DSM Power
06-04-2003, 07:34 PM
Don't forget about that time you saw him hit your front bumper and cause those rock chips too. :devil:

Abom
06-04-2003, 10:00 PM
Abom just registered, must have made 24 posts in a day on his first day.

Heres some good news, the kid has actually admitted to his parents that he fell and hit my car. The parents brought over the screaming crying kid to appologize and tell me that they will pay 100% for any damages.!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

EstoMax
06-05-2003, 10:02 AM
sweet deal then. how much do u think fixin that will cost

max

Davetronz
06-05-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Lt. Max
sweet deal then. how much do u think fixin that will cost

max
I was gonna go down and get a quote today cus memystealthandi hooked me up with a place. But, I just woke up and I have shit to do around the house.
I am gonna estimate around $50/dent (there is two on closer inspection)

accordboi_02
06-06-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Abom

This is also completely useless in the end. Not saying it's not a good idea, it is for sure :) But, it doesn't PROVE that he's the one who damaged Dave's Talon. All it is is more circumstantial evidence, that can be used to build up a case IF there is some real hard evidence. You can't build a case on "probably" and "he always stunts around cars".

That's wrong in civil court. In criminal court, you have to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that the crime happened. When you sue, the burden of proof is on the defendent. Judges use "most likely incident" as their criteria... circumstantial evidence is great for civil cases, as it shows that it most likely happened. Also, judges dont like it if kids get away with shit like that, if you can video tape it, and prove that the dent is the same height as the handlebars, you will win.

kaput
06-06-2003, 06:53 PM

Abom
06-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02
Also, judges dont like it if kids get away with shit like that, if you can video tape it, and prove that the dent is the same height as the handlebars, you will win.

Yes, if he can videotape it. Besides, he's getting it fixed by the kid's parents anyways :thumbsup:

Davetronz
06-07-2003, 12:36 AM
Well I got two estimates today.
DNT : $80
Autobahn : $160

I am going to Contours on Monday to get one more quote!

Seanith
06-07-2003, 01:05 PM
get the highest quote and get it done at the cheaper place! jk..i would go to the place that does the best job since your not paying for it :thumup