PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mpio
03-23-2007, 09:23 AM
I just found this Forum and am totally impressed. I was reading some of the threads and am hopeful to be a valued contributor over the coming days.

I am working on something to help you motorists with Traffic Offenses, focusing mainly on Photo Radar and Red Light Cameras. As we know, our Premier in Alberta seems to think he is an authority on Traffic Safety and wants to start allowing Red Light Cameras to pick our pockets.

If anyone wants to have a preview of my FREE website, please PM me. I will be launching in May, but want to give any members a sneek peek and would love you to "Critique" it.

The URL is posted in my profile.

Mpio

im2fst4u
03-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Welcome to Beyond and lets see what you are working on!

:thumbsup:

nadroj23
03-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay....:)

JRSC00LUDE
03-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Holy fresh-fried-fish-sticks batman! That's a lot of reading on your site.

Welcome!

ninjak84
03-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Can someone please explain to me what BC citizens did about red light cameras?

The BC bush kids are always preaching about how they have the "power of the people" because they voted out traffic cameras in their province (or something along those lines). What exactly did they vote out? Can't Albertans do the same thing?

Thanks, and welcome to the forums

Mpio
03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
BC abolished Photo Radar all together about 6 or 7 years ago and then more recently began installing Red Light Cameras at key intersections. Ontario has opted for the same policy.

Now as I have stated in my site, if anything saves lives I kind of find it difficult to be Negative about it.

Where I am coming from is basically what was supposed to be used to help curb accidents, has essentially become a "Cash Cow" and the authorities are very reluctant to give it up. When you have time, read the entire text, and check back as often as you like because I will be updating it regularily as more news comes available.

Additionally,
I am more than happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability when it come to Traffic Offenses, and thanks to all of you that have taken the time to read my "Verbage" in the Website. I appreciate it very much, and will place a Re-Direct to the last page with the Meat and Spuds for those of you who just want to read it on your own time.

Thank You!

Mpio

hussein
03-23-2007, 04:34 PM
What qualifications is your advice/writing based on?

Cheers.

marko polo
03-23-2007, 05:31 PM
if everyone fights there tickets we can overload the system and hopefully hold the progress of this photo radar bs from getting even more ridiculous as it already is!

think about it, if it took14 months for Mpio to go throuch the traffic justice system a feww years ago just imagine how long it would take if everyone was doing it. it would be years and years before u had to show in court and by then it would be alot easier to fight cause if the cop has to testify he prolly wont even remember anything.

Fuck the system and fight youre tickets!

Mpio
03-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by hussein
What qualifications is your advice/writing based on?

Cheers.

Well,

It all started back in 1996 when I Published an information Booklet entitled "The Photo Radar System" of which I stiil have several copies.

After being nailed with 3 tickets in the same "Trap" I decided to write the book. Back then, the average fine was about $69 per ticket, as written in the current website.

Most of the information is hands on and thru a collaborative work with a gentleman I have referred to in the website as "Halotic".

I fight ALL Tickets, and so should you, time permitting. Even if you don't want to go though the Court Process, make them earn every penny. If any of you receive a Fine no matter what it is, Contest it, and you will immediately see what I am talking about with the Courts being extremely overloaded. At the very least, you will reap the benefits of not having to Pay your Fine right away. Most of you will get at least 6 months before you have to appear in Court, but make sure you follow my steps and Pay attention to the Dates, and Times and be aware of them. The onus is really on You, but trust me when I say this, "It Does Work".

All you need to do is the Math. The more tickets they issue, the more you motorists contest them, the longer you get to deal with the problem and Plug up the Courts.

NOT GUILTY

Just sign the Ticket, send it in, and follow what I have written. You'll soon see as I have, that this system CAN BE BEATEN or at least worked into ones Favour.

Best Of Luck

Mpio

Mpio
03-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by marko polo
if everyone fights there tickets we can overload the system and hopefully hold the progress of this photo radar bs from getting even more ridiculous as it already is!

think about it, if it took14 months for Mpio to go throuch the traffic justice system a feww years ago just imagine how long it would take if everyone was doing it. it would be years and years before u had to show in court and by then it would be alot easier to fight cause if the cop has to testify he prolly wont even remember anything.

Fuck the system and fight youre tickets!

You are Exactly right. Bang on the Money.

It's simple Math. They cannot do it. It's Impossible.

Just do what I have written in the website and sit back and watch what happens. You'll see.

NOT GUILTY!

Mpio