PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a car (different requirements :P )

kawana
03-23-2007, 07:57 PM
ya so sorry in advance for starting a new thread but i knew noone would respond to the other one anymore. Ive thought about it and did the math and Im going to have to change up my requirements in a car a bit:

$8-10k
good mpg
good on insurance

instead of looking for a fast car, im more leaning towards a nice car, fully loaded, nice comfortable interior etc..
reason im changing it is because I found out that to get good insurance rates i need 3 years saying im paying my insurance (which i was) but for some reason or another the payments were being shown as coming from my dad (when i first started paying i was paying through him and we forgot to change it :S ) so if i were to get a fast car now, the insurance rates would be insane).
So im more leaning to wards a nice sleek looking car with a nice interior and what not, while not being a complete slug lol.

I was concidering getting a new cavalier thats fully loaded, but i was kinda hopeing to find something other than a j-body.

MikeHL
03-23-2007, 08:08 PM
ok I'm going to say it first...........Honda Civic

but really in that price range you got 5 year old accords, maxima's and Acura EL's

But then again I'm bias towards jap cars

kawana
03-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Hmm possibly, i dont have anything against honda civics really, they seem to be well built, very reliable cheap cars, only thing that gets me is the bad rep people give the car. Putitng stupid wings and crap on them lol, hell round here even if your car is completely stock people call you a ricer :P Ill look into them though, they seem to be nice, though not fast, but thats ok :P Less chance of getting a speeding ticket lol haha