PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for: 1990+ Saab 9000 White EPN-089 **PERSON FOUND**

adidas
03-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Dont know if this is allowed in here but mods let me know and ill edit/delete.

Tonight at 6:45 a 1990+ Saab 9000 in the turning lane on Mcleod heading North(turning west) keeps lookin over into my car like he has a problem. My window is down about 70% and he starts saying shit for no reason. I then say "what" when he starts blabbin shit and proceeds to get out. I start closing my window cause i can see him running towards me. At that time i was thinking he will just get the best of the window and hurt him self...well i guess i was wrong. He threw himself into the elbow-punch and brakes my driver window(it was only 80% up when he punched it). My foot is on the clutch, on the brake and one hand on the shifter the other on the window(the thing that pulls it up). My friend gets out to stop him from doing anymore damage to the car and by the time i got my seatbelt off and turned the car off he was already arguing with my friend i get out and confront him. I did NOT want to punch him even tho i easily could of, my last resort was to go to jail cause of assulting him with about 20 other cars behind us all looking. So i tell my friend to pay attention to the lisence plate and what not. I called 911(in the heat of the moment) and they transfer me to CPS. I forgot to mention that when i took my phone out this guy got back in his car and peaced out down McLeod North. As im talking to the dispatcher my friend tells me that there is already a cop car behind the few cars in behind and i hang up. Luckly a Asian guy in his 40's from the other side (McLeod South) comes over and says he saw everything that happened. We all write a police report and give em the lisence plate that me and my friend saw(2 totally different combinations) and they say there is nothing under those plates.

So if you could please please please keep your eye out for a 1990+ Saab 9000 White 4-door hatchback with the lisence plate EPN 089 that would be great. He did have some rust around the wheel well of the rear passanger area and he was Canadian descent in the age range of about 20-25.

http://www.motoron.co.uk/images/cat/SAAB_9000_2.jpg
The car looked exactly like this just that it was White like stated above. IF you got any info call Police(obviously) and then let me know where you saw him.

Im seriously considering selling my car, ive had so much bad luck as of late that its not even funny.

GoChris
03-23-2007, 09:37 PM
crazy, so no idea why the guy went off?

adidas
03-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by GoChris
crazy, so no idea why the guy went off?

He just kept looking at me even before our cars were even. I really dont understand what his problem was, I didnt do anything to persuade(sp??) him into coming out to fight me. But i guess his time will come, and we will see each other on the street again.

Toms-SC
03-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Our plates got stolen, good to know there are some tools running out there with stolen plates.

TegLover
03-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Tik-Tok
03-24-2007, 07:01 PM
The title say *person found*... so what happened, how'd you find him so quick?

adidas
03-24-2007, 07:20 PM
The cops found him late last night, and gave me a call this morning.

The only thing im waiting for right now is to find him myself, so i can say "Hi".

Thread can be deleted.