PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP ~ Info about 'GALLERY OF FINE CARS'

taylert
03-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone,

I am just starting to look for a newer vehicle, preferrably a Honda/Acura. I am from Regina, SK, but have been searching for cars in Calgary in hopes of saving a bit of money. I found a few cars (2000 prelude and a 2000 civic) at "Gallery of Fine Cars"

Has anyone dealt with this dealership before, any information or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

TaylerT

TorqueDog
03-25-2007, 02:55 PM
I've never dealt with them myself, but just taking a look at some of their inventory, they seem to high some fairly higher mileage vehicles.

I don't know if mileage is an issue to you (or price is motivating your purchase, and mileage is just a detail), but, personally, high KMs would definitely make me look elsewhere.

turbo'dGSR
03-25-2007, 02:56 PM
Pretty sure its the same owners as the old "Hotwheels" which had a very bad reputation. Do a search on here for info about them.

RaptorGJC
03-25-2007, 03:19 PM
IMO there cars have always been overpriced, but I guess what used car stealership in Calgary isn't? I would suggest to stay away from used car dealerships or be very careful and ask alot of questions.

Is it that hard to find a car in saskatchewan?. Isn't everything cheaper there compared to the crazy mark up prices in Calgary?

Kobe
03-25-2007, 04:05 PM
This used to be hotweels from what i remember...

euro_racer
03-25-2007, 05:52 PM
arent most of their cars from ontario anyways?...i could be wrong

i just stay away from them :)

LuxCars
03-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
arent most of their cars from ontario anyways?...i could be wrong

i just stay away from them :)

Your right! all of their cars are mainly from ontario or out east.

To the OP, Pm me if you have any questions.

TorqueDog
03-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Gallery of Fine Cars was once Hotwheels, yes. I can guarantee you that much.

Eclipse_Spyder
03-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey man i bought my car from them, but after u buy a car they dont even give a warrenty u have to pay for it and shit and then when something goes wrong with ur car they dont do shit even under warranty, they have 1 mechanic who doesnt jack shit about cars, and the owner of this place calls himself a "certified mechanic" hes fuking stupid, i went to him because my car was making a funny sound when i turned my wheels all the way to one side and he was like " u gotta understand taht ur wheels are oversized and it will make that noise often" i took it to my mechanic and he told me it was my intake valve opening and closing to fast or something and he fixed it for like 20 bucks

SO STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!! THEY SUK HAHA

*Markus22*
03-25-2007, 09:25 PM
I bought a interga off them like 4 months ago and that place is a joke man dont buy there... and talk to anyone who bought a car there.... all there cars come from toronto! too

ChargedLextasy
03-25-2007, 09:59 PM
WORST dealership ever.
Complete :bullshit:

andyg16
03-25-2007, 10:06 PM
yea i went there once jus to check it out it seems like a pretty shaddy place... and i dont think anyone there realy knows much about cars