PDA

View Full Version : Is Platinum Detailing moving?

Whitetiger
03-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Anyone know? :dunno:

JAYMEZ
03-26-2007, 03:59 AM
Dont quote me , but im pretty sure it got sold?

EnRich
03-26-2007, 08:26 AM
^ It was sold a couple times from what I heard. All I know is the guys that owned it in the first place, did an AMAZING job cut and polishing my car. And my car looks TERRIBLE going in.

Crymson
03-26-2007, 08:36 AM
So they did a great job, but you would never go back? I'm not following the argument here? What am i missing?

EnRich
03-26-2007, 09:29 AM
^^ They changed ownership. It wouldnt be the same guys working on it. The guy that actually did the work took me through the entire process, what he'd be doing to the car, really did a great job on selling me on his business. I drove it in after a REALLY bad polish job. Car came out looking better then new. The new guys that took it over, couldnt sell me when I went in there again. Not to mention. They had no website, I offered them one, cause obviously its one of my side business's, and he wouldnt go for it. Why would I support someone that doesnt support me? makes no sense. so. thats the story.

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Don't a few beyond members work there? I know who they are, but I won't put up any names unless they say i'm allowed.

max_boost
03-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by EnRich
They had no website, I offered them one, cause obviously its one of my side business's, and he wouldnt go for it. Why would I support someone that doesnt support me? makes no sense. so. thats the story. haha LOL

88CRX
03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
I offered them one, cause obviously its one of my side business's, and he wouldnt go for it.

You couldn't sell them on the deal or what?

JAYMEZ
03-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Do you know the new owners? Why would you say they are shady. Personally company owners who just bash other companies are usually shady themselves.

Edited your thread , dont make an assumption they are bad.

SNAATCH
03-26-2007, 01:09 PM
i worked there. it got shut down cause there wasent enough work in the winter to keep it running. and some other shit.

Crymson
03-26-2007, 01:11 PM
I don't see how they're shut down. My friend is picking her car up from them today.

SNAATCH
03-26-2007, 01:13 PM
platinum auto detailing and protection in the douglas dale auto center?

im pretty sure when she goes there the doors will be locked unless there doing some "personal work" with no products

EnRich
03-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

You couldn't sell them on the deal or what?

LoL, guess not. Could you ever forgive me?

Crymson
03-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by SNAATCH
platinum auto detailing and protection in the douglas dale auto center?

im pretty sure when she goes there the doors will be locked unless there doing some "personal work" with no products

Yah, she is picking it up in douglasdale, but thats all i know.

SNAATCH
03-26-2007, 01:17 PM
word. theres also highline, but im pretty sure she must know the former owner adam. or else she just got her car jacked up