PDA

View Full Version : Which Mazda Dealership from Calgary?

Forkster
03-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey all,

In the process of selling my Maxima for a Mazda 5. (groan)

Since we're buying new, I need to find a dealership in the central-northwest that I can live with dealing with their service.

Could you guys recommend a Mazda dealer to me? I'm looking for one that actually gives a damn about service and looks out for their customers. Not sure if that exists in this country... :)

4doorj
03-26-2007, 09:50 AM
i dont know if she still works there
but try and contact donna at the center street mazda!
i never bought a car from her but best service ive ever had at a dealership

The Cosworth
03-26-2007, 09:52 AM
a little off topic but why are you trading in your Nissan for a mazda and especially if you dont want to (with the groan)

also my parents bought their car from center street probably 8 to 10 years ago but they were good to them

Forkster
03-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Cos - sometimes you have to make decisions that best fit your family, not the car you want to drive. Or to put it bluntly, sometimes in life your served a shit sandwich and you gotta take a bite. :whipped:

She'll be missed but not forgotten. Wifey is letting me purchase a newer motorcycle... I'm looking for a nice V-twin Firestorm VTF1000. Give and take... :D

BTW - thanks for the tips on the Centre Street Mazda, it's appreciated.

The Cosworth
03-26-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Forkster
Cos - sometimes you have to make decisions that best fit your family, not the car you want to drive. Or to put it bluntly, sometimes in life your served a shit sandwich and you gotta take a bite. :whipped:

She'll be missed but not forgotten. Wifey is letting me purchase a newer motorcycle... I'm looking for a nice V-twin Firestorm VTF1000. Give and take... :D

I had a VTR1000F Firestorm, just sold it a few months ago because I got tired of looking out and seeing her be covered in snow under a tarp behind my apartment.

you wont be disappointed

Sorry I didnt mean to sound rude about the car, I though Mazda 6's and Maximas were around the same price point so I didnt really understand.

Good luck with it anyways and good luck with the bike, if it is red and you buy it off a younger kid, give me a shout as it is my old bike

bulaian
03-26-2007, 10:23 AM
I would just recommend you stay away from Sunridge mazda, those guys are pretty shady

Mr_ET
03-26-2007, 10:31 AM
I would say the same ^

Northhill Mazda on Center is very small and sucks for parking but they have good people there. Kramer is also pretty good but it's way in the south so might not be an option.

lint
03-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Forkster

I've had my car serviced at northhill mazda a few times, and they've been pretty good. Quick turn around, usually faster than they quote. Also quick and easy to get downtown if you need to be dropped off. I would agree that service at sunridge isn't the best.

euro_racer
03-26-2007, 11:12 AM
shitty thing about calgary is that there is only 3 mazda dealerships

-ive been to kramer, i dont like the general attitude of the prople there but location is nice
-ive been to the north hill location and everyone was pretty nice, but the location is not the best...kinda very small but overall i liked them

Forkster
03-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll drop by when I get a chance. :thumbsup:

heavyD
03-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by bulaian
I would just recommend you stay away from Sunridge mazda, those guys are pretty shady

Yep. They are part of the reason we don't drive a Mazda anymore and will not again.

Team_Mclaren
03-26-2007, 04:06 PM
north hill is the best one out there imo. Kramer is nice alright too. So basically as long as you dont go to sunridge, you'll be fine.

dj_rice
03-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Kramer has the largest selection

Brownwonder
03-26-2007, 06:00 PM
I bought a Mazda 3 from the centre st dealer a few months ago. They were the best mazda dealer BY FAR. I would highly recommend them.

mo_money2supe
03-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Btw, North Hill Mazda just finished renovations, with a significant increase in both interior space as well as exterior parking space. If you ever see my car there in the parking lot, come say hi! I've got a bunch of buddies who work there, so I'm there often. :thumbsup:

RX_EVOLV
03-26-2007, 06:16 PM
I too recommend the one on center street even though I bought mine from Kramer (cuz of location).

Although I would say the service department of Kramer is good, but the sales.... lets just say when they did a follow up survey after my purchase I told them the salesman was an ass.

Sunridge, I would say avoid at all cost.

ercchry
03-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Kramer has the largest selection

yeah but i know a few guys that use to work there and they were alowed to take any car they wanted off the lot during lunch and they would always just bag the shit out of them

they no longer work there, but they also blew up a brand new rx8 and they didnt even get in trouble for it, so yeah i would never take my car there or buy from there because they dont give a shit about how the cars are treated

lauphman
03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
the people you speak of do not work there anymore because of the reasons mentioned. btw your not allowed to take any car you want off the lot for lunch because its prohibited.

Lo)2enz0
03-26-2007, 10:01 PM
kramer, a friend of mine works there (nick) who i have known since grade 4

also a ted. the guys there are good and from what i know, its the dumb ass lot boys who fucked up that one time. besides that everything is treated well

ercchry
03-26-2007, 10:12 PM
yeah i was talkin about the "dumbass lot boys" yeah they did some dumb shit, they seemed to think that they could drive what ever they wanted and would go drift miatas and rx8s and one day brought a bimmer by my former high school and would just sit there doing a brake stand, fuck are they assholes

mo_money2supe
03-26-2007, 10:20 PM
For the record, the lot boys aren't allowed to take any of the new cars off the lot due to mileage issues unless it's to drive them around to various aftermarket accessories stores, or to transport them to storage lots. If they did take the new cars out for anything but the aforementioned reasons, well, then there's an obvious reason why they no longer work there.