TKRIS
03-26-2007, 02:55 PM
1992 F-150 4x4
Black
Regular cab
Flair Side
230,000km
Auto w/OD

I bought this truck last summer when I sold my Jeep, and haven't really driven it since.
I've got a kid on the way, and a regular cab truck isn't much use to me anymore.

When I bought the truck, it needed some front end work (previous owner had neglected it). I figured since I was into the front end anyway, I may as well just replace everything. Has new ball joints, bearings, rotors, pads, u-joints, tie rods, etc.

Bad:
-Truck has a pinhole leak in fuel tank. I have a new tank, but I haven't had time to put it in yet.
-Front coils should be replaced (I have replacement coils, but again, haven't had time to put them in yet.
-Has some dents and bangs. Would be a great work truck, and, with some work, could make a cool project.

Good:
-All new front end parts.
-Brand new 32x11.5 MTs
-Brand new battery.
-Not a lot of rust on the truck. It's been undercoated, and I don't see much rust in the cab. Fiberglass beds don't rust.
-Airbags in the rear.
-Because I don't have time to work on it anymore and have to get rid of it, someone's going to get a good deal.

I have too many projects on the go this summer already, and I sincerely doubt I'll have time to get around to this one any time soon.
I need this truck gone to free up some $$$ and space for other projects.

$2,000 obo

All reasonable offers will be considered. The less work I have to do, and the faster this sells, the cheaper it will be for the buyer.
Please PM me for more details.

Thanks for looking.
Kris
(403)885-1824
(403)352-6966

EDIT: This picture is from last summer (when I bought it). It does not show the new tires that are now on the truck. If you want anymore pictures, let me know.

TKRIS
04-01-2007, 09:05 AM
I'd be interested in a trade on a motorcycle of similar value.

johnboy27
04-01-2007, 07:07 PM
PM'd you

TKRIS
04-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Bump

TKRIS
04-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Bump