PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Question

Kobe
03-26-2007, 11:04 PM
I am trying to pay for an item on ebay, but I have run into a little problem...

I want to pay with a credit card, but it it showing the credit card as the backup source, and the debit card as the primary source

I go 2 Profile -> Credit card -> Pick my CC

and make it primary, but it still shows the debit first

Payment Method

Instant Transfer:
$XXX.89 CAD from TD Canada Trust Bank Account XXXXXXXXX2
Back Up Funding Source:
MasterCard XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

PayPal's Exchange Rate as of Mar. 26, 2007:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.838002 U.S. Dollars

How do I make my mastercard the Instant Transfer?
I tried calling paypal but they are not open 24/7.. How gay is that...

GQBalla
03-26-2007, 11:14 PM
i had this issue once, i think the only way i found to get around this is before you check out somewhere there will be a drop down menu saying to select which accout or cc.

im sorry i can't be of more help but the lass time i used paypal was half a year ago.

Kobe
03-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks, i went straight from paypal.com

and went 2 more funding options like that, and picked the CC, and it worked

Mpio
03-27-2007, 08:24 AM
It does take some time, but you can usually get thru to a PayPal rep to get it sortened out.

Best Of Luck

I hate when that happens.

Jerms
03-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey I'm not sure if you can change your primary account to your credit card.. I have tried numerous times..

evertime that I pay for something using paypal.. I always have to change the payment method to my credit card..

I think you click on more source funding and then it gives you an option on which account to charge from..

sorry if this isn't much help

Thaco
03-27-2007, 12:08 PM
just before you hit the pay button you choose "funding sources" then put the bullet beside your cc, hit ok, then it'll give you the BS page about you're protected with your bank account, just hit yest i'm sure or whatever, and it's done.

The only problem may be that i'm pretty sure personal accounts can not accept CC payments, but only instant or echeck.

adidas
03-27-2007, 12:39 PM
in 4 later