PDA

View Full Version : DA Integra on Crowchild at about 10:40

kerry
03-26-2007, 11:28 PM
You are driving like a fuck head. Here's to hoping you learn your fucknig lesson and
get pulled over. That was the most amaznig display of complete and utter douche
baggery I've ever witnessed in my life.

Stop showing off for your boyfriend and don't cut off cars worth 30 times as much
as yours. You're not impressing anyone.

EK 2.0
03-26-2007, 11:29 PM
wow there seems to be a sudden rash of weird drivers now hey...:dunno:

kerry
03-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Spring time, all the morons come out of hibernation. ;)

jdmXSI
03-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Thank god that wasent my DA! LOL

freakin
03-27-2007, 12:31 AM
How is the value of any of the cars relevant?

stevieo
03-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by B16EM1
Spring time, all the morons come out of hibernation. ;)

lucky im still sleeping.

rage2
03-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by freakin
Because he was driving like a complete idiot spraying rocks all over everyone.

From my car, here's what happened. I drive 100 on crowchild in the fast lane. My normal speed. I was stuck in the fast lane behind a car going 90, no big deal, just cruising along at 90 instead, with the integra behind me. The integra swings 2 lanes to the right, floors it, and cuts off the car in front of me. There's lots of room, no cars at all in front of the pack, just cuts the guy off. So the guy gets the hint and changes lanes, leaving me behind the Integra, who decides to slow down to 80 for no good reason. OK, so I change to the middle lane and cruise back at 100. All is well right?

Nope. Integra doesn't like the fact that I'm going 100 in the middle lane, so with NO cars in front of us at all he changes lanes again... 2 to the right, floor it, and cuts me off and STAYS in the middle lane, showering me with fucking rocks. And again, slows down. There 3 free lanes, he could've floored it in his, but no, he had to fly around, ricer flyby and fucking shower me with rocks. All I did was stay in the middle lane, cruise control set at 100. Totally uncalled for. Lucky the fucker didn't stop at the lights with me, because I would've killed the guy.

ken-gsr
03-27-2007, 08:38 AM
what an idiot - maybe he decided to take a cruise after watching 2 fast 2 furious last night lol

rage2
03-27-2007, 09:07 AM
Fuck was it ever stupid. So basically, in his first attempt, he sprayed the car in front of me, and another guy in the middle lane with rocks. 2nd attempt, sprays me with rocks. 3 fucking cars getting pelted by rock chips. That's punishable by death IMO.

SilverGS
03-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Stupid showboating people. Probably some kid who just got his first Akurah and showing people how "Cool" he is. Need a a picture so we can chop his ass along with RSX Kid

rc2002
03-27-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by rage2
Fuck was it ever stupid. So basically, in his first attempt, he sprayed the car in front of me, and another guy in the middle lane with rocks. 2nd attempt, sprays me with rocks. 3 fucking cars getting pelted by rock chips. That's punishable by death IMO.

You should've cut him off and jammed on the brakes. His insurance would've skyrocketed once the company finds out how much it costs to fix an E55. Plus his car would be written off. It's win-win. :)

snowboard
03-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Pff stay outta my way with your grandpa car next time.

Lex350
03-27-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Because he was driving like a complete idiot spraying rocks all over everyone.

From my car, here's what happened. I drive 100 on crowchild in the fast lane. My normal speed. I was stuck in the fast lane behind a car going 90, no big deal, just cruising along at 90 instead, with the integra behind me. The integra swings 2 lanes to the right, floors it, and cuts off the car in front of me. There's lots of room, no cars at all in front of the pack, just cuts the guy off. So the guy gets the hint and changes lanes, leaving me behind the Integra, who decides to slow down to 80 for no good reason. OK, so I change to the middle lane and cruise back at 100. All is well right?

Nope. Integra doesn't like the fact that I'm going 100 in the middle lane, so with NO cars in front of us at all he changes lanes again... 2 to the right, floor it, and cuts me off and STAYS in the middle lane, showering me with fucking rocks. And again, slows down. There 3 free lanes, he could've floored it in his, but no, he had to fly around, ricer flyby and fucking shower me with rocks. All I did was stay in the middle lane, cruise control set at 100. Totally uncalled for. Lucky the fucker didn't stop at the lights with me, because I would've killed the guy.

an asshole is an asshole regardless of the price of the car.

freakin
03-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by rotten42

That was basically the point I was trying to make. I'd be pissed at the guy as well. He sounds like a complete prick. I just don't see how the value of the car makes a difference.

Datsun-Fever
03-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by ken-gsr
what an idiot - maybe he decided to take a cruise after watching 2 fast 2 furious last night lol

HA! i knew i wasnt the only one who watched it last night!

ninjak84
03-28-2007, 10:45 AM

I just don't see how the value of the car makes a difference.

Do you drive a Saturn or something?

The value of the car you drive speaks volumes regarding your character.
If you don't think your car is an expression of your personality, you probably don't have a car. Or the car you have is too shameful for you to admit that it's a reflection of you :rofl: :rofl:

QuasarCav
03-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84

If you don't think your car is an expression of your personality, you probably don't have a car. Or the car you have is too shameful for you to admit that it's a reflection of you :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by rotten42

This is what Freakin is getting at. I've been cut-off by 250 dollar cars and by S500's but that does not make the Mercedes driver any less of an asshole. Judging by the OP's post it would be alright if the Integra driver was cutting off other low value cars.

rage2
03-28-2007, 11:12 AM
I don't think value really matters either, but I mean if I was in my civic, I wouldn't have been as pissed off.

JRSC00LUDE
03-28-2007, 11:23 AM
I think the OP's intent was not too suggest pricey rides are more important. I think we've all been cut off or raced by some douche in a p.o.s. that thinks he has to prove a point just because we drive a better car than him. I've seen a hundred clowns that feel the need to try and prove that their pos can beat mine or whatever the F goes through their heads..... Relax people, cheap cars are important too.......:nut:

l8braker
03-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Was the car red by chance?

Lex350
03-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

look....an asshole can drive a beater or an asshole can drive a $120,000 car. How a person takes care of a car speaks more about them than what car they drive. Sometimes economics gets in the way.

TegLover
03-28-2007, 09:29 PM
:whocares:

Theres morons on crowchild everyday at any given time, today there was a faggot in an Audi doing the same thing, pissed me off and others aS well but you don't see me making a thread.:thumbsdow

superboss
03-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Freakin drives a nice car, I know him personally. I think what he was trying to say was, our cars are toys to us aswell as our pride and joy? I would kill the asshole that did that to me, not doubt about that..The lives in the cars behind him is whats important and relevant. You want to endanger yourself thats fine, but take your life, not ours

AllGoNoShow
03-28-2007, 09:55 PM
What did it look like?