PDA

View Full Version : "Gender Neutral" Washrooms?

codetrap
03-27-2007, 08:00 AM

l8braker
03-27-2007, 08:03 AM
They even want to put another box next to MALE and FEMALE when one checks off their gender on paperwork.

:eek:

TKRIS
03-27-2007, 08:10 AM
My faith in humanity dies a little each day.

joyridder
03-27-2007, 08:39 AM
oh good god what else is next?:nut:

Canmorite
03-27-2007, 08:42 AM
That girl they were interviewing on TV, what does she do now for bathrooms?

Decide which gender he/she is today and then choose the appropriate washroom?

Melinda
03-27-2007, 08:43 AM
This is probably the most retarded thing I have ever heard. IMO, no one is "transgendered", they're just hugely confused. Everyone was born a boy or a girl. If you have a sex change, then I guess you might be able to qualify that way. But I dont think the "Pats" of the world need their own bathrooms and "transgendered" check boxes on government forms. Go waste tax money on something else.

snowboard
03-27-2007, 08:59 AM
wtf?
penis goes in the mens
vagina goes in the womens?

how is there anything nuetrel? a penis protruding from inside a vagina?? hahaha
im so tired of canada giving into minorites. as rude as that sounds, its just becoming a joke. maybe ill complain they need a tall people only bathroom cause i have to stand 5 feet back from some urinals or ill piss all over the top of them.

SilverGS
03-27-2007, 09:29 AM
http://8e.devbio.com/article.php?id=266

But it seems silly to go through this for the few people who may suffer from such a condition. Not to be insensitive but people have too much time getting sensitive over issues that really are not that important in the grand scheme of things and secondly this world is being an overly buerocratic state wasting time on things like this when there are hundreds of thousands of people wondering where the hell their next meal is and some minority group want a box that says neutral?

snowboard
03-27-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by SilverGS
http://8e.devbio.com/article.php?id=266

But it seems silly to go through this for the few people who may suffer from such a condition. Not to be insensitive but people have too much time getting sensitive over issues that really are not that important in the grand scheme of things and secondly this world is being an overly buerocratic state wasting time on things like this when there are hundreds of thousands of people wondering where the hell their next meal is and some minority group want a box that says neutral?

oh yahhh... but that article is confusing. what do hermaphidites physically have? obviously both, but whats it look like? hahaha i think thats what we should base it on. what there genitals resemble. haha

hjr
03-27-2007, 10:23 AM
come on, there are many of us who just want to shit in privacy. pretending to be a trans is well worth it

Super_Geo
03-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Holy... fuck... :banghead:

'Neutral' sex on forms? Equality? :rolleyes: Tell that to the kid in grade 8 who has to fill out 'Neutral' any form given to him. He would be ridiculed... there actually would be no end to how badly they would get teased.