PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Where to get Cricket Gold Cup 2007?

DonJuan
03-27-2007, 05:05 PM
My dad is is a big West Indies cricket fan, but hasn't been able to find anyone to do payperview for the games. Any idea who carries it? We have shaw and they say that they don't have it for payperview or anything. Anyone know if it's possible to download the whole games? Already tried torrentspy etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!

aklalani
03-27-2007, 05:28 PM
i think there are sites where you can pay to watch it streaming live. otherwise im sure bell and starchoice offer the cricket packages.

DonJuan
03-27-2007, 05:38 PM
^ Kewl, Any ideas of what sites to see it streamed?

HyperZell
03-27-2007, 05:53 PM
It's unfortunate that you have Shaw, because I just saw that Bell is offering the entire world cup for $120.

boxer23
03-27-2007, 06:02 PM
wierd cuz Bell was charging me 180...well whatever
ima a big cricket fan...and there are tons of webisites that will let you watch ever game for free...I personally use sopcast program...but I know my friend has a website that has very clear live streaming video...i'll let u know tomorrow what its called:burnout:

boxer23
03-27-2007, 06:03 PM
did u mean world cup or gold cup??:confused:

DonJuan
03-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm kina new to cricket, isnt the Cricket gold cup the same as the Cricket world cup? (or am I just messed up?) Well which ever it is, its the one thats going on right now in the west indies, where india & pakistan are out, pakistan's coach was killed, etc...

Go W Indies!

Let me know what the site is! THX!

superboss
03-27-2007, 09:18 PM
It's the world cup not gold cup. Never heard of it being called the gold cup. I have been watching the world cup on my satellite, i have dish network. If that helps you at all. South africa is gonna win, South africa gonna win.......

boxer23
04-03-2007, 01:07 AM
the website with the crystal clear picture and which was free was taken off the web ha ha i guess the companies caught on...so ur best bet is to download sopcast...just google it
hope it helps
thanks