PDA

View Full Version : enmax blows

GoChris
03-27-2007, 06:23 PM
got my bill today, the have an estimated reading for my natural gas, at 4X !! what the previous usage usually is.

they expect me to pay an extra $200 from what I usually pay...but I shouldn't worry...they will give me the credit back next month when they apply the actual readings :rolleyes:

I phoned them. all they offer is that I don't pay it in full...it "might" affect my credit.

:guns:

makes me mad
/rant

hoamic11
03-27-2007, 06:28 PM
that's garbage, and is the same as me, they only ever estimate my water usage and for the last 2 months i called after i got my bill, and their like we can't do anything about it, so the next month on the first i call in to report my meter readings and again my water is estimated again that is over what i reported to them, i mean can't they get it right?

barbarian
03-27-2007, 06:28 PM
What is your actual usage this time around?

Tik-Tok
03-27-2007, 06:29 PM
Just pay whatever you paid last month, that way they can't say you "missed a payment"

GoChris
03-27-2007, 06:34 PM
ya, I'm going to pay a few $$ more than last month...then next month if I paid enough and they try to charge me interest, I'll phone and tear em a new one (or try to).

GoChris
03-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by barbarian
What is your actual usage this time around?

i forgot to ask what my reading is, that they have, but didnt put on this bill, but my last actual was just under 5 (on this little graph), my estimate now is at 20.