PDA

View Full Version : WTB: PSone RPGs

Tetsugen
03-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Looking for Good conditioned, complete (Case, manual), Non-Greatest hits titles.

Star Ocean the Second Story
Legend of Dragoon
Parasite Eve I & II
Legend of Legaia
Sega Frontier II
Threads of Fate
Wild Arms II
Jade Cacoon
Legend of Mana
Final Fantasy VII, VIII
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Grandia
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Tactics
Lunary Story I, II
Valkryie Profile
Suikoden II

PM me with a price or e-mail me at [email protected]

krisopotamus
03-28-2007, 09:27 AM
You should add Chrono Cross to that list, awesome game. Have it but its in regina so thats no help

Azn_Rice_Man
03-28-2007, 11:21 AM
That's gonna be a pricey list you've got there... If you're really desperate for them, you can try Video Game Traders locally, or, EBay would have some of them for decent price. You can probably still find lots of them online, brand new, for a decent price... As for the Final Fantasy titles and Legend of Dragoon, you might get lucky at EBgames.

hoamic11
03-28-2007, 11:38 AM
if you find some of them at ebgames their gonna be greatest hits ones for the final fantasy stuff

Tetsugen
03-28-2007, 03:43 PM
I just bought Chrono Cross. Thanks for the input guys.

DarkDream
03-28-2007, 04:59 PM
oh man Suikoden II, AMAZING GAME!!!!!

Tetsugen
03-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Anyone selling their copies?

I really dont like squatting on ebay....

Azn_Rice_Man
03-29-2007, 12:11 AM
Well, if you're gonna be picky about the greatest hits thing, it's either EBay for a potentially "reasonable" price, or Video Game Traders. If you're just buying it to play, just stick to GH copies. Oh yes, if you're ever in Edmonton, at the West Ed Mall, they have a video game store that has EVERYTHING, just like Video Game Traders, only a lil lower in price. They had many copies of the games u mentioned, so if you get the chance to go to Edmonton, stop by there! Good luck!