PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag At 52nd And Erin Woods

dj_rice
03-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Pardon my french, to the driver of a older style 99ish Chevrolet Malibu or Chevy something

But you sir are a fucking faggot, first off traffic is already backed up and moving slow all the way into the Foothills Industrial so tailgating me like mad isnt gonna make it go faster.....2nd WTF is your problem turning off/on your headlights flashing me and honking your horn for 5 mins straight driving down 52nd and Erin Woods...its FUCKING 6am everybodys tired and trying to get to work you class A moron...then you try to cut into the grass median where you realize OH you dont have a SUV or big ass truck and those ditches and holes PWN you so you cut back into traffic....3rd after cutting me off you start terrorizing and tailgating the older lady driving in front of me......your lucky I didnt stop my car and pop a cap in your white ass :rofl:

That is all.......

TeamBestBud
03-27-2007, 08:25 PM
:rofl: :rofl: What a goof. He was driving an Impala? Sounds like he left his pickup at home:rolleyes:

ca18det240sx
03-27-2007, 08:31 PM
See..those are the ppl im talking about..the ones that could use a good solid old fashioned beating....or maybe....they should be caned?

:whipped: Stupid drivers in calgary.

SR240SX
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
he drives an impala he must be a real og gangsta...gotta watch out for him!:drama: :guns: boo for stupid tards in impalas lol

ca18det240sx
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Boo for stupid tards period in this city. I live in airdrie..i wont even drive to calgary unless i absolutely have to....every time i do, i get cut off on average 10 times, have ppl riding my ass IN THE MIDDLE LANE...COME ON PEOPLE. Seriously...wtf.....im doing 120 on deerfoot and im getting passed like im standing still, and i get a nice gangster glare while theyre on their way by...fuck off.

thats my .02

CRXguy
03-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Should've got out and gave him the 'Nammer stare down. :rofl:

ca18det240sx
03-27-2007, 08:40 PM
lol. to quote Russell Peters "i got cussed out by a vietnamese guy once..he yelled "you fuck you fuckin blowjob"

Vietsta
03-27-2007, 08:43 PM
what was the color of his car i think i know who you are talking about. he drives like a anus anywhere

dj_rice
03-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Vietsta
what was the color of his car i think i know who you are talking about. he drives like a anus anywhere

:dunno: he was behind me, and it was at 6am so I have no clue....I'll prolly see him again 2morrow when I drive to work....maybe this thread will turn into a OPPS I did a bad thing and stabbed his bitch ass.....du ma con cuc DU MA CON DI ME MAY

DC2
03-27-2007, 09:54 PM
^^ dude, what color was it?

If it was beige, I've ran into him a few times on 52nd and 32nd area. He is a REAL DOUCHE! flooring it at every light to get stuck at the next red! cutting everyone and everything off thinking he's all cool doing half a signal, when he's already into the next lane... DOUCHE BAGG

SR240SX
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM
ive seen lots of retards in that area driving like maniacs..first time was these 2 young white kids dirty ass hell just givin er in a pos dark blue car..i dunno waht it was but it was big and ugly..and they wer cutting people off left and right almost causing accidents everytime they switched lanes..fuck i dont see how people like this find themselves cool..becuase everyone and anyone that sees them doing this type of stuff has to think that theyre the biggest retards on the road:drama:

stevo 27
03-27-2007, 10:28 PM
yea thats what i miss about my big old 4dr bonnieville
someone tailgated me and piss me off alot
give the brakes a quick tap and wreck their front end a bit
i hate assholes that cut you off and then they give you a dirty ass
look like im not gonna lie im always speeding and when people
in shit boxs think theyre awsome for darting infornt of me
then almost smack someone else like wtf
YOUR NOT COOL
and their always around 52nd and glenmore
thats my little rant :banghead:

EnRich
03-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by ca18det240sx
Boo for stupid tards period in this city. I live in airdrie..i wont even drive to calgary unless i absolutely have to....every time i do, i get cut off on average 10 times, have ppl riding my ass IN THE MIDDLE LANE...COME ON PEOPLE. Seriously...wtf.....im doing 120 on deerfoot and im getting passed like im standing still, and i get a nice gangster glare while theyre on their way by...fuck off.

thats my .02

Dude... C'mon now. Why lie on beyond? Your probably going between 90 - 100. Check your speedo, ppl arn't gonna glare at you for going 120 on deerfoot. Your obviously lying.

sputnik
03-28-2007, 08:49 AM

thats my .02

50% of Airdries population is on Deerfoot every day.

DNSDJS
03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
oh you were talkin about me ? :confused:
LMAO

:burnout:

:eek:

:bigpimp:

:devil:

hahaha
just jokes..
i live in dt.. no need to be up in that area.

impala..
the nastiest car in the world.
lol
was the guys neck like super red.?

i would have just started honking at home and tappin his car with my vehicle
and started to high beam him and etc.
lol
taste of his own medicine.
and then followed him to his work and later in the day
slash his tires.

i hate drivers like that
totally gets on my nerves...
its like if ur late everyday then leave like 10 mins earlier
10 mins makes a HUGE diff. in the mornings.

stevieo
03-28-2007, 11:52 AM
is it darker colored?

man some fucking fag today in an impala like 95ish or so fuck wouldn't let my buddy merge out onto 16th ave. he was back quite a bit and when we reached the dotted line to merge in he sped up and wouldn't let us in. so my buddy slowed down and so did he then when we sped up he did too, so we cut him off and he started grinding my buddy. so we gave him a brake check and he started acting all big and shit so we gave him teh nammer staredown haha. bitched turned off at 52nd.

Crymson
03-28-2007, 01:11 PM
what is a "nammer staredown"?

SoSlowDx
03-28-2007, 01:14 PM
NAMMER staredown :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Isaiah
03-28-2007, 01:16 PM

thats my .02
I very rarely experience anything you've described and I drive quite a bit. Cut off 10 times?

TVG
03-28-2007, 01:57 PM
I find deerfoot is almost always pretty good. I go around 120 in the left lane, and if someone comes up behind me, I have no problem switching lanes. The only annoying thing is when people are going slow in the left lane. Saw someone doing 80 once and everyone was honking their horns and she wouldnt move.

Young_Fledge
03-28-2007, 02:16 PM
i love people who tailgate you in heavy traffic as if you are gonna go faster if they do..... they seriously can burn it and kill themselves

dj_rice
03-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by DC2
^^ dude, what color was it?

If it was beige, I've ran into him a few times on 52nd and 32nd area. He is a REAL DOUCHE! flooring it at every light to get stuck at the next red! cutting everyone and everything off thinking he's all cool doing half a signal, when he's already into the next lane... DOUCHE BAGG

Originally posted by stevieo
is it darker colored?

man some fucking fag today in an impala like 95ish or so fuck wouldn't let my buddy merge out onto 16th ave. he was back quite a bit and when we reached the dotted line to merge in he sped up and wouldn't let us in. so my buddy slowed down and so did he then when we sped up he did too, so we cut him off and he started grinding my buddy. so we gave him a brake check and he started acting all big and shit so we gave him teh nammer staredown haha. bitched turned off at 52nd.

Yeah it was darker colored....and sounds like the same guy....and I think it was a Malibu.....I really hope I run into him again

stevieo
03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
yeah man i wanan run into him again. fucking bitch was mocking me haha. i wish i had something to throw at his ugly mug.

Originally posted by Crymson
what is a "nammer staredown"?

haha nammer staredown..

go piss off a vietnamese guy