PDA

View Full Version : will this do ?

shadowm891
03-27-2007, 08:56 PM
hi i have a question for some of you out there i own 2 12" kicker L5 dual 4 ohm subs and im running them off a earthquake d2 shreader amp but i run into a problem with my amp and i had to take it in for repair and they said with the kind of amp i got it could take a while befor i get it back and my question is with me haveing a small bugget on my hands and with my girl haveing a kid on the way and stuff i understand with me having a small bugget and the kind of subs i got not going to get me fare but with the kind of money i got im look at somthin that wont underpower the sub but will play them as good as i can get them to play for the bugget i got so i was wondering if some of you can throw me some names and models of amps i could get for around 200-250 dollars thanks. :)

hoamic11
03-27-2007, 09:27 PM
dependent what kind of power your subs need, i'd check out the market place to see what ppl are selling used, i know there was an alpine amp, monoblock that was being sold for $200, i think it was an mrv-d500 or something like that.