PDA

View Full Version : motive action

turboteg
06-02-2003, 09:30 PM
so i got a quote from them today for the whole car (95 integra), in szuka blue and to fix a few small dings, 3500-4200. I was wondering how good of a job do they do on a scale of 1-10. And has anybody gotten anything painted by them
thanks
jason

T5Bird
06-02-2003, 09:50 PM
We had some damage to the rear quarter of my wifes car fixed there about 3 1/2 years ago. Still looks like new, can't even tell there was any damage, paint match was perfect.:thumbsup: They also did the rollpan and tailgate on my old F150, equally nice job. I used to know the instructor/supervisor in the bodyshop side, but he has since left.

Speed_Dreams
06-02-2003, 10:13 PM
They Do pretty good work . I know a couple guys that got there cars painted there. Pretty sweet cars and they just look Kick ass

I would give them a 9

Lorne@UrbanX
06-02-2003, 11:26 PM
\
<-----------I got my whole car painted there also. They do very good work. i would rate them 10/10. They are really good. i got my car repainted elsewhere before this paint job and I would like to kill that guy, but other then that I give two thumbs up to Motive Action.
~ends bitching
Sho&Go

drocca
06-03-2003, 12:44 AM
i had my spoiler, trunk lid and rear panels painted there. good work on the paint but the install wasn't that great. i've seen some cars they've painted and they turned out great but i personally wouldn't go to them again. last summer i needed a new spoiler and trunk for my car cuz my old spoiler got jacked and trunk was damaged. it was near the end of august and i had to leave for edmonton for school. i talked to them about what i wanted done but i had to get my mom to drop off my car for me. i told them i needed a new trunk, spoiler, shaved emblems and some rust fixed. he gave me a good deal and said they would fix a small patch of rust with no extra charge. after we made the agreement, i was off to edmonton and my mom was to bring in the car and pick it up when it was done. when she brought it in, they wanted to charge more than we agreed to to fix the rust spot. my mom argued with them and finally they said ok. i don't really know what the hell they were doing but my mom said they had my car for over a month! and they didn't shave the emblems either. the spoiler install was also shitty, doesn't look straight and one of the screws already fell out. i was in edmonton for the whole school year so i didn't see the work until it was too late to take it back and complain.

Daddymax
06-03-2003, 05:38 PM
I had my car paitned there before........ it wasn't bad. I got it repainted the next year by somebody else.....

Rydog
06-03-2003, 09:02 PM
had my Black Widow bumper painted there, pretty good. Color match could have been slightly better, however I've been told a number of times, even by Honda employees, that my Electron Blue Pearl seems to have an unusually high amount of pearl in it. I got my latest bumper done at Contemporary Coachworks, superior job, perfect paint match, first class service. But they are much more $$.

Moral: you get what you pay for.