PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for Dog & Cat Kennels?

redevil
03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Looking to get recommendations for a dog and cat kennel. Have to leave my cats & dogs for when I get married next Jan. Don't really want to have to drive 45min to get to the place the closer the better.

Let me know where you have taken them and give me feedback to your experience.

Looking for the very best if possible, they are my family so not just any thing will do. Let me know.

Gondi Stylez
03-28-2007, 01:05 AM
the cross creek cattery was awesome to my cat but i dunno how much that helps u since u have dogs too?! maybe give them a call and find out.. they are in dewinton!

938-5386

EDIT - Sorry I'll expand!

Like you my cat is like my family so I searched for a great place to look after her when I was in Mexico this past Feb. I asked many of my friends and family and Mom's work friends who all own cats and they all HIGHLY recommended this place. So I called them up, went to go take a look and then made my decison. I couldn't have been happier! They gave her a nice place to sleep and such and she was allowed to play with and without other humans quite a bit! She was also never allowed out with other cats for safety reasons, etc.

When the weather is warm they are allowed outside (on an acrage or close too) but it was cold and snowy when I took my cat there so didn't happen. They have an in house vet (the owner is one and she lives next door) so they have constant care, love and attention esp. with kids since the owners grandkids come in and play with the cats and the other workers kids also come in! It is really great!

They were even willing to send me daily emails telling me how my cat was doing but my Aunt was in town so she called every couple of days to make sure things were going smoothly and that my cat was adjusting well!

All in all my experience was excellent and I will be using them again if need be and I would recommend them to anyone looking for one of the best places to keep your cat!

Cattery Website (http://www.crosscreekcattery.ca/)

Hope that helps! Good luck!

whiskas
03-28-2007, 01:13 AM
http://www.countryclub-petresort.com/

It doesn't get any better than that.

redevil
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM
keep the suggestions coming!