PDA

View Full Version : Lil bike info.

Eu.RO_Reborn
03-28-2007, 12:06 AM
hey, so in about 2 months i wanna pick up my first bike. Since this is gonna be my first bike, i was wondering what would be an apropriate starter bike around the 2k-3k price range and what years I should be considering. Also dont want anything too weak, anything around 500cc+ that looks good lol. Any help will be appreciated, Thanks Fellow Beyonders.:thumbsup:

blueToy
03-28-2007, 10:11 AM
My advice would be to get a good , clean used dirt bike , and spend your first season riding offroad . Learning how to really control a bike in a safer setting will pay dividends when you graduate to the street .

hedge
03-28-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by blueToy
My advice would be to get a good , clean used dirt bike , and spend your first season riding offroad . Learning how to really control a bike in a safer setting will pay dividends when you graduate to the street .

That's some good advice. I grew up on dirt bikes and learned how to operate the controls when I was young. I think it's harder to learn as an adult. Almost all of your natural instincts on a bike are wrong so you have to unlearn them.