PDA

View Full Version : help with this riddle.

in*10*se
03-29-2007, 10:51 AM
While exploring the wild change rooms at the French Maid, Ray was captured by hostile drag queens.

Esther and Steve, the powerful chiefs of the auditing world told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die.

If the statement he made was false, he would be castrated.

If the statement were true, he would be raped by men (ie. Shane Grennan).

Ray found neither of this options to his liking, so he made a statement that got him out of this seemingly impossible situation.

What is the one statement he could make to save himself?

edit. sorry.

snowboard
03-29-2007, 10:56 AM
haha it has to do with teh context, the he's and the you's i think?

HE could make any statement and nothing would happen to YOU? I Think

Gart
03-29-2007, 11:36 AM
"this statement is a lie"? i dunno, first thing that came to my mind

BerserkerCatSplat
03-29-2007, 12:03 PM
He says, "You will have me castrated."

If it were "true", they would have him raped, which means that the statement was actually false. Accordingly, he should then be castrated as per a false statement - but if they go to castrate him, the statement is then true, leading to a reversion to falsehood and an endless logic loop - and thus they would have to let him go as no decision could ever be reached.

E46..sTyLez
03-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

If it were "true", they would have him raped, which means that the statement was actually false. Accordingly, he should then be castrated as per a false statement - but if they go to castrate him, the statement is then true, leading to a reversion to falsehood and an endless logic loop - and thus they would have to let him go as no decision could ever be reached.

fuckin rights

FreakinPrince
03-29-2007, 12:56 PM

ahhh i got it now...interesting.....took me a min to re-read the whole thing hahah

wow interesting riddle

Recca168
03-29-2007, 05:28 PM
shouldn't he should be able to say a lot of things? For example if he said "What the F**k" it should work since that can't be considered true or false

Canmorite
03-29-2007, 05:30 PM
"I'll rip off your balls lady!"

wjjeeper
03-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
"I'll rip off your balls lady!"

lmao :rofl:

wjjeeper
03-29-2007, 05:35 PM

So then they'll rape and castrate him.:banghead:

Frosty
03-29-2007, 05:50 PM
"I am a compulsive liar"

ercchry
03-29-2007, 05:55 PM
what i am saying is false

Eu.RO_Reborn
03-30-2007, 08:46 PM
Your both beautiful women?:dunno:

01RedDX
03-30-2007, 11:24 PM