PDA

View Full Version : Damn Sanjaya



Xtrema
03-29-2007, 02:55 PM
's sister has bouncy boobies

http://sanjayassisterbounce.ytmnd.com/

http://blogs.tampabay.com/popmusic/images/2007/03/23/2400sm9.jpeg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/eternaltruths/bounce.gif

DoubleLP
03-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Wow!! I'd hit it!! :poosie: :poosie:

He is a complete idiot who can not sing, but DAMN his sister is HOT!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rage2
03-29-2007, 03:01 PM
With a forehead that big, I'd never miss on the money shot.

E46..sTyLez
03-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by rage2
With a forehead that big, I'd never miss on the money shot.

yeah no kidding, thats more like a 5-head

Mr_ET
03-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by rage2
With a forehead that big, I'd never miss on the money shot.

man that's sig material!:rofl:

dj_rice
03-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Mezmorizing

snowboard
03-29-2007, 05:14 PM
holy crap. that is.

01RedDX
03-29-2007, 08:21 PM
tunuk tunuk :hitit:

TeamBestBud
03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
tunuk tunuk :hitit:

da da da:poosie: :poosie:

Russo
03-29-2007, 08:26 PM
hah ya not bad :D but he sux :(

kaishen
03-29-2007, 11:17 PM
sanjaya is a nice boy but with bad singing. am not sure why he is still inside and what kind of people would actually vote for him. I would think he should have been voted off in much earlier episodes. Chris Sligh should have remained...

his mohawk is bad taste man

ashee
03-29-2007, 11:21 PM
His hair looked like those helmets the guys in 300 wore.

SuPhistiKatEd
03-29-2007, 11:23 PM
American Idol is no longer a talent contest....it's a fucking popularity contest. The guy sheds tears on national television and amasses a ton of votes, while the GOOD people get voted off. Consider his win the end to American Idol.

Godfuader
03-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd
...Consider his win the end to American Idol.

We can only hope.

benyl
03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd
American Idol is no longer a talent contest....it's a fucking popularity contest. The guy sheds tears on national television and amasses a ton of votes, while the GOOD people get voted off. Consider his win the end to American Idol.

Wow, you are sure taking this seriously.

Vote for the worst only has so much power. I am guessing he will be off in the next 3 weeks.

Who cares really. "No Neck" is the best and will likely win.

Is that hooters picture a chop, or does she actually work there? haha

hussein
03-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by benyl


Wow, you are sure taking this seriously.

Vote for the worst only has so much power. I am guessing he will be off in the next 3 weeks.

Who cares really. "No Neck" is the best and will likely win.

Is that hooters picture a chop, or does she actually work there? haha

She is definitely qualified in my books to work there. :love:

rage2
03-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by benyl
Vote for the worst only has so much power. I am guessing he will be off in the next 3 weeks.
It's well past votefortheworst now... Howard stern's got his listeners voting too. Plus tons of news outlets picked up on the stern story and lots of shows are asking ppl to vote sanjaya. It's getting huge.

I tried on tuesday night voting for sanjaya in both eastern and western timeslots :rofl:. All I got was a busy signal, didn't get 1 call through after 4 hours of redialing haha. I'll bet there's shitload of oldschool redialer hardware now put to good use!

I wouldn't be surprised if he's topping out the votes right now with so many ppl to choose from. I could see him making to final 3 or 2 before it gets close.

Aleks
03-30-2007, 10:24 AM
I think Rory Fitzpatrick should enter this contest.

benyl
03-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by rage2

It's well past votefortheworst now... Howard stern's got his listeners voting too. Plus tons of news outlets picked up on the stern story and lots of shows are asking ppl to vote sanjaya. It's getting huge.

I tried on tuesday night voting for sanjaya in both eastern and western timeslots :rofl:. All I got was a busy signal, didn't get 1 call through after 4 hours of redialing haha. I'll bet there's shitload of oldschool redialer hardware now put to good use!

I wouldn't be surprised if he's topping out the votes right now with so many ppl to choose from. I could see him making to final 3 or 2 before it gets close.

yeah, I heard about the Howard Stern thing.

Dialidol seems to be a good predictor of the outcomes. here is the latest:
http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

As each week goes by, the die hard fans that are losing their favorites to Sanjaya will be switching to anyone but Sanjaya.

Meh who knows.

All that matters is that his sister is kind of hot... lol :goflames: :goflames:

kaishen
03-30-2007, 02:56 PM
there is this mypsace site whereby the owner pledge to go on a fast until sanjaya is elminated....=)

i'm okie with him, he's really young and raw, but just that i feel other singershudnt have been voted out before him. They were so much better.

but anyway he wont win the contest. think the winner is pretty clear cut...melinda is like the top student for every exam
=)

rage2
03-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by kaishen
there is this mypsace site whereby the owner pledge to go on a fast until sanjaya is elminated....=)
She'll last till the end... have u seen her? She's like 350lbs. She can feed on her fat for probably a year no probs.

I personally think she's cheating tho... ppl are posting pics of steaks and burgers on her comments... no fattie can resist the temptation! lol

jay42w8
04-01-2007, 02:23 AM
I remember seeing her sister on the beginning shows...she is freakin hot....they are half white half east indian:thumbsup:

Si_FlyGuy
04-01-2007, 10:43 PM
6Ct3_unAhsU


This kid is messed up!:rofl: :rofl:

TeamBestBud
04-01-2007, 10:49 PM
^^WTF!/

:rofl:

Russo
04-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
6Ct3_unAhsU


This kid is messed up!:rofl: :rofl:


wow crazzyyy

DepTrotter
04-04-2007, 10:26 AM
sanjayas sister looks like sanjaya but with long hair

beware if you hit it

anal hit and run

kaishen
04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
for the most current episode, i think he has done pretty well, like they said, he cant sing but he entertains...dont think he will be booted out soon, given the big fan base and supporters that he has

Disoblige
04-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
6Ct3_unAhsU


This kid is messed up!:rofl: :rofl:

Wtf! Damn Sanjaya..

Kamen
04-04-2007, 09:07 PM
It's disappointing to see much talented singers get booted off before he does. That kid is lame, no matter what. Even the judges gave up trying to comment.

On the bright side, Haley and her legs are smokin :hitit:

Si_FlyGuy
04-04-2007, 11:09 PM
"Welcome to the universe of Sanjaya"...the kid survives another week. Now I really want him to win considering the lack of talent this year.:rofl:

rage2
04-05-2007, 08:17 AM
:rofl:

You guys would SERIOUSLY hit that??? Wow.... I really can't tell if that's Sanjaya or the sis! haha.

TeamBestBud
04-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by rage2
:rofl:

You guys would SERIOUSLY hit that??? Wow.... I really can't tell if that's Sanjaya or the sis! haha.


Im a pretty dirty bastard. :hitit:

benyl
04-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by rage2
:rofl:

You guys would SERIOUSLY hit that??? Wow.... I really can't tell if that's Sanjaya or the sis! haha.

Woah, he/she is scary in the pic. I can't tell if that is a skinny man, or an ugly woman... haha

rage2
04-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud
Im a pretty dirty bastard. :hitit:
I don't think dirty is the right word. I think you meant sexually confused :rofl:.

Si_FlyGuy
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by rage2
:rofl:

You guys would SERIOUSLY hit that??? Wow.... I really can't tell if that's Sanjaya or the sis! haha.

I bet Sanjaya took that pic too. That's a weird family. Did you guys catch his dad hugging Seacreast a little too closely after a commercial break?

clem24
04-05-2007, 10:29 AM
No shit. I see her and I see Sanjaya. :barf:

Russo
04-05-2007, 10:30 AM
fukk cant believe he is still there

toyboy88
04-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Kamen
It's disappointing to see much talented singers get booted off before he does. That kid is lame, no matter what. Even the judges gave up trying to comment.

On the bright side, Haley and her legs are smokin :hitit:

At least Simon knows his stuff when he said that...:rofl: :rofl:

rage2
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
I swear Haley's on the starve for sanjaya diet too. She looked sooooooo much skinnier last night.

benyl
04-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I swear Haley's on the starve for sanjaya diet too. She looked sooooooo much skinnier last night.

Who cares, she's hot. boobielicious.:rofl: :rofl:

rage2
04-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Who cares, she's hot. boobielicious.:rofl: :rofl:
That's purely relative. She's just the hottest of the remaining Idols.

benyl
04-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by rage2

That's purely relative. She's just the hottest of the remaining Idols.

Aint that the truth.

You have 2 big black girls. You have another with no neck.

The confused rocker is gone. She didn't do it for me anyway. So what do you have left. Haley, who is very forgettable, but the only one with legs and boobs. He face aint half bad either.

Once she is gone, the hottest chic on AI will be Sanjaya.:barf: :barf: :barf:

Si_FlyGuy
04-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Hottest chick in the past few seasons has to be that twin that was in Maxim. Becky Donoughue or something like that.:drool:

kaishen
04-05-2007, 01:52 PM
benyl, oh thats sooo mean...haha...no necks...

sanjaya is staying for another week, every week i cant seem to ponder why they had sent off another competitor that can sing. gina is pretty good, and could see that she made some good friends in AI.

benyl
04-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Well, another boring episode and it looks like Sanjaya will be staying again. Here was my take.

No neck was boring.
Lakisha needs new clothes and makeup. She bugs me. I think the fact that she thinks it is ok to have fat bulge under her arms bothers me. I mean really, why do her clothes have to be so tight? I don't need to see floppy tit cleavage.
Timberfake was boring too.
Haley... well, she has legs going for her. She butchered the song.
Phil... I don't like him. seems fake.
Jordan was ok... nice camel toe... HAHAHHAHAHA HD rocks.
Blake had a nice pit stain... haha. He has potential.
Sanjaya. He was actually ok this week...

Who was the guy with his arm around Sanjaya's sister? what a dork... haha.

Is it just me, or is this season really boring?

Si_FlyGuy
04-11-2007, 12:18 PM
The guy with the sanjaya faux hawk by Sanjaya's sis was Tom Lowe...the brit that was the only one out of Blake/Chris S.'s group that didn't make it out of hollywood round.

joyridder
04-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Well, another boring episode and it looks like Sanjaya will be staying again. Here was my take.

No neck was boring.
Lakisha needs new clothes and makeup. She bugs me. I think the fact that she thinks it is ok to have fat bulge under her arms bothers me. I mean really, why do her clothes have to be so tight? I don't need to see floppy tit cleavage.
Timberfake was boring too.
Haley... well, she has legs going for her. She butchered the song.
Phil... I don't like him. seems fake.
Jordan was ok... nice camel toe... HAHAHHAHAHA HD rocks.
Blake had a nice pit stain... haha. He has potential.
Sanjaya. He was actually ok this week...

Who was the guy with his arm around Sanjaya's sister? what a dork... haha.

Is it just me, or is this season really boring?


Nice take on last nights show. I agree this season is rather boring. The ratings are down (http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/11/idol-ratings-hit-a-season-j-low/) this yr...

BoS_DC2
04-11-2007, 02:05 PM
that's some jiggly stuff right there, CAUTIOUS!

kaishen
04-11-2007, 02:08 PM
i was surprised when i watched the episode.
i mean sanjaya certainly din sound sanjaya. He din give a sanjaya kind of standard and i thought he did pretty well as compared to the rest of the people.

melinda surprised me with her drop in standard or should i say expectations for herself. It was obvious.

I thought phil was pretty good but perhaps its the personality problem or what you suggested as a bit fake. Always wonder why he is always at bottom 3.

kaishen
04-11-2007, 02:09 PM
i was pinning on melinda to win but if she continues on like this, i doubt so she would. Hope that next week it will be better!much better

rage2
04-11-2007, 02:17 PM
So after yesterday with sangina having one of the better performances, do we still vote for him? :rofl:

ballah
04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
blake should be the one that takes it this year. he can dance, beatbox and sing (just not the best).

haley or phil, one out of these two people will go tonight.

kaishen
04-11-2007, 03:16 PM
blake has high commercial value i should say. Girls will love him.

i think haley will stay another week, prob its phil's turn, he's in the radar for too long

Si_FlyGuy
04-11-2007, 11:52 PM
I want Sanjaya to win because the talent pool really sucks this year. Besides...you don't need to win to sell records, you just have to be good. That said, I hope they boot the turtle next week to make the show more interesting.

LuxCars
04-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
Hottest chick in the past few seasons has to be that twin that was in Maxim. Becky Donoughue or something like that.:drool:



i think you wrong, the hottest chick on idol was definately kelly pickler :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

http://z.about.com/d/realitytv/1/5/U/c/KellyPickler2.jpg
http://popwatch.ew.com/photos/uncategorized/151353__kellie_l_1.jpg:love:

rage2
04-12-2007, 07:21 AM
http://z.about.com/d/realitytv/1/5/U/c/KellyPickler2.jpg <-- MUFFIN TOP

Si_FlyGuy
04-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Pickler's over enhanced nowadays. She's got some skanky cheerleader pics.

I vote Carrie Underwood and Alaina Alexander over Pickler. :drool:

toyboy88
04-12-2007, 07:39 AM
carrie underwood AND her music :love: ;)

ballah
04-12-2007, 10:55 AM
antonella barba is where it s at. lol.

LuxCars
04-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ballah
antonella barba is where it s at. lol.


actually she was really hot too. But seemed really spoiled..picker grew up in the rough, so she appreciates life a lot more.

and i agree about carrie underwood, her total package is great...great music too.

SuPhistiKatEd
04-18-2007, 07:57 PM
SANJAYA'S GONE!!!!!

Kamen
04-18-2007, 08:07 PM
FFS Finally.

For a moment there, I thought the top 3 was actually the bottom 3 and was like NO EFFIN' WAY Sanjaya is top 3?! YOU DEMON! WHAT THE EFF!! :rofl:

SuPhistiKatEd
04-18-2007, 09:35 PM
He was crying like a little girl. Watch him commit suicide or something.

The crowd went NUTS when they announced it! :rofl:

LuxCars
04-19-2007, 10:27 PM
I cant believe he thought he had something.
Vibe makes fun of him everyday, havent watched american idol this season but from all the comments ive heard i have enough to justify his sexual orientation.

ballah
04-20-2007, 10:45 AM
apparently that sanjaya is gettin 14.5 million just off of endorsements..

Mixalot27
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
^^^all of which will be spent on his sex change operation. :rofl:

kaishen
04-21-2007, 12:01 PM
man, i feel a bit sad for him that he's elminated

Godfuader
04-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Man, I was really hoping that he would win, just to prove how retarded this show is!

SuPhistiKatEd
04-24-2007, 12:00 AM
and put an end to it. lol.

sexualbanana
04-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by SuPhistiKatEd
American Idol is no longer a talent contest....it's a fucking popularity contest. The guy sheds tears on national television and amasses a ton of votes, while the GOOD people get voted off. Consider his win the end to American Idol.

Um, Rory Fitzpatrick?? Now that was a popularity contest.

benyl
04-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars
I cant believe he thought he had something.
Vibe makes fun of him everyday, havent watched american idol this season but from all the comments ive heard i have enough to justify his sexual orientation.

A week or so ago, I heard Russell Peters on the radio with Mastermind on 98.5. Russell said: "That boy is so gay!"

hahahahahahahhaha, people in the car beside me looked at me funny because I was laughing so hard.

They were talking about how Sanjaya is giving brown people a bad name.