PDA

View Full Version : Jubilations: Dinner Theatre

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2007, 10:48 AM
A bunch of us are going on the 6th. Has anyone been there? What kind of food do they serve? What can we expect?

teggypimp95
03-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Its awesome. The meal is a choice of 3 or 4 things.prime rib, chicken, fish, or a vegitarian meal. INcludes the salad and soup of the night. and a choice of 2 differnt desserts.

The shows are fun and all the staff even while serving your mean are still in character. Its a good time.

rage2
03-30-2007, 10:58 AM
I was there last night. They're playing the seinfeld show right now. For start they have the big salad and the Soup Nazi soup. For entree there's the chicken, prime rib, vegetarian, and the fish. For dessert, there's the mousse, and the muffin top.

The show was pretty good, cheesy first act, 2nd and 3rd picked up really nice. But I think if you're not a seinfeld fan, you'd probably get lost... I was the only one laughing at some of the seinfeld references, and there was a huge amount of them.

The guy that plays Frank Costanza, George's dad, holy shit he's got the role nailed! Manerisms, voice, look, nailed. Plus one of the songs he did with Estelle made me :rofl:. The rest of the cast were mediocre, but I did see a few Jerry and Elaine moments out of the cast there. Elaine's "The Little Kicks" is worth seeing too, she got that nailed haha.

Definately go to Aussie rules next door and get plastered first. It'll be a lot more fun hahaha.

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanx for the info! :thumbsup: