PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a reputable landscaper?

spikerS
03-30-2007, 11:44 AM
hey guys, could use a bit of a hand.

we moved into this place and while not being the most beautiful place, we can afford to live here. As I spend alot of time in the back yard, on the BBQ, the fire pit, playing with the dogs, i would like a decent yard.

Problems with my yard include:
1) absolutely HORRIBLE drainage
2) according to the neighbours, we have a dew worm infestation, and for lack of a better word, the lawn is quite "lumpy"
3) the grass is in terrible shape, and will need alot of TLC.

so basically, i need an estimate to level out the back yard, either scrape what I have now, or truck in some new loam, sod/seed, and possibly some new patio blocks installed.

I went through the Yellow pages, and everyone seems to have some "landscaper of the year award" and I have never had to hire a landscaper before, so if anyone can put me in touch with someone reputable with fair prices, can you please let me know?

thanks,
Chris

SilverGS
03-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Heh heh

Was just about to post a similar thread.

Interested in good reputable landscaper that doesn't fuck over their customers.

BTW DO NOT USE J&K Landscaping. They came in did a half ass job. Made several promises that they did not keep. Now I get weeds up the &^$%^$%. Have a dead tree that died within 6 months of being planted and they were supposed to warranty trees for a year and the other trees are the worst looking ones on the entire block. I could go on about the multitude of issues but the end of the story is he was supposed to come back to fix everything and just gave me the run around and just started ignoring my calls. I obviously did not hold enough money back to make him want to come back.

Sent BBB after him but he could care less and ignored them as well.

Any recommendations to good landscapers would be great.

MrSector9
03-30-2007, 07:21 PM
try this for decent deals and good work

elite landscaping

606-0697