PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN - One of my brother's work truck

ShadowDog
03-31-2007, 09:44 AM
The word got out, a call came in, the R.C.M.P. looked into it, and my brother will get that truck back.

Dar intraweb its grate!

---

Good morning, and sorry for my first post to be more like a plea for help than an introduction...but...here goes:

It was a bad wake-up call. This morning my brother phones me from 1300 kms west to get my help. It seems an employee of his didn't check in yesterday evening to bring one of the company work trucks back to the yard last night. My brother quickly found out that the employee didn't deposit his paycheck, but cashed it at the bank. When talking to the employee's landlord, my brother was on the other end of a phone that was full of cursing and swearing because the landlord was quite miffed that he will be out rent payments due to the fact that he's certain the guy ran. The landlord figures so because he'd heard from the employee that as soon as he had enough money, he was going back (back to Alberta, apparently). So, instead of taking a bus, or finding some other mode of transportation, no, the ferkin' moron steals one of my brother's company trucks.

My brother reported the truck as stolen and informed the Calgary Police about the theft. There isn't much they can do at this point, but they advised him to inform everybody he knows about the theft so there would be more eyes helping to get his truck back.

SO, aside from e-mailing friends and family in the city of Calgary and throughout Alberta, I'm broadcasting here so some of you might be able to help him out:

The truck is a white, single cab, diesel 1996 Chevrolet K3500 1-Ton with dually-wheels at the rear.
Visibly in good looking condition with a flat-bed (no box) and a rack over the cab with a revolving amber light.
The front has a brush guard over the grill.
It has a “H.A.Y. Maintenance” company logo on the rear window of the cab.
British Columbia Licence plate #: 0401-HP

Please call the Calgary City Police or the R.C.M.P. if you spot it.

I'm posting on all of the auto-group forums I frequent to anyone with contacts in the Alberta region.

Thanks a bunch folks. I'll chat it up later.

* - Chris - *

2002civic
03-31-2007, 11:14 AM
what a moron, does he not realize your bro has ALL of his information so unless he is going to mexico he is f*ucked.

cleancivic
03-31-2007, 11:18 AM
guppy:banghead:

Russo
03-31-2007, 12:28 PM
wow wouldnt expect that, the shit that happens now a days

ShadowDog
03-31-2007, 01:11 PM
UPDATE:

I just got a call from my brother and the R.C.M.P have picked up his truck. He didn't get into specifics, but from what he knows before seeing it, there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. I didn't get to ask him where they found it because he had another call, but all seems well.

Dunno about the guy tho...beats me until I can talk to him later.

Thanks for the concern guys. I appreciate it.

BBL