PDA

View Full Version : Minor Assault Charge?

creeper
03-31-2007, 05:55 PM
I just got accused of stealing the very Flames jersey that I entered a store wearing, and when I told them employee "What kind of bullshit customer service is that?"

They shoved me!

Bizarre.

Can I file an assault charge (or something obviously less minor) against this person? It's just the principle of the whole scenario,

I can't tolerate something as fucked up and ludicrous as this.

cleancivic
03-31-2007, 05:57 PM
size 10 foot up arshole?

adamc
03-31-2007, 06:36 PM
let it be, he'll get his eventually

Canmorite
03-31-2007, 06:39 PM
BBB Report?

nadroj23
03-31-2007, 06:46 PM
What store....?

adidas
03-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Should of pushed him back or punched him...basically its self defense.

Or

You could always wait for him outside of work and solve the problem.

l8braker
03-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Take it to the media! This is so much better than the fatty and her perfume.

fiveabi
04-01-2007, 02:58 PM
fuck that..call the cops contact the manager..u got a raw deal

Canadian 2.5RS
04-01-2007, 04:46 PM
make as many waves for this guy as possible. what he did was wrong and he should pay for it. complain until his ass gets fired and then kick his ass. :guns:

TimG
04-01-2007, 06:31 PM
upper cut :D

KuruptEX
04-01-2007, 06:34 PM
^^ hahahaah u so should of

legereandrew4
04-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Was there wittness? If so write a letter to the manager of the store as well as cc: to their head office. Because the fact you were physicly assualted they will fear a law suit and rather wolve the problem by firing the person who pushed you as well as most likly writing you a cheuqe aslong as it is proved it happened.

this happened to me at an old job, a boss did nothing more then push me twice...

Sharpie
04-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Wow no offence but you sould like a bitch. You got pushed by some guy who accused you for stealing, then you ran on beyond to see if there was anything you could do... I personally would of just stomped that bitch just for touching my flames jersey like that.:goflames:

Canmorite
04-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by legereandrew4
Was there wittness? If so write a letter to the manager of the store as well as cc: to their head office. Because the fact you were physicly assualted they will fear a law suit and rather wolve the problem by firing the person who pushed you as well as most likly writing you a cheuqe aslong as it is proved it happened.

this happened to me at an old job, a boss did nothing more then push me twice...

Get the employee fired, too.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie
Wow no offence but you sould like a bitch. You got pushed by some guy who accused you for stealing, then you ran on beyond to see if there was anything you could do... I personally would of just stomped that bitch just for touching my flames jersey like that.:goflames:

Holy e-thug batman

This is Canada, not the states, you push back, it's self defense, he tries to run and you push back, and it's now assault from you... retarded as it is... But yea.. Truthfully I wouldn't do anything back to the guy other than a quick shove and bitching at him... But non-truthfully i woulda kicked him in the nuts and actually stolen the jersey :whocares: :goflames:

yellowsnow
04-03-2007, 01:16 PM
u should've went back in the store and talked with the manager if bothered u taht much. shoving someone doesn't really count as assault lol. is there even such a charge as 'minor' assault??

honestly, just go back to that store, speak with the manager in a calm tone, and let it go. life's too short to get worked over something that trivial

benyl
04-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by TimG
upper cut :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KenP
04-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Get Chuck Norris on his ass and round his kick him up side the head. That will set that bitch straight, make sure to do it in front of his coworkers.

Orbie
04-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by TimG
upper cut :D

No doubt, who wouldn't have done that as their first reaction? :D

De Dutch
04-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

You wouldnt of done shit.

Definately contact the manager or the stores head office. This is down right bulllshhiittt!

signature7
04-03-2007, 01:31 PM
there is a charge called common assault, if anything would fall under it would be that... shoving him back now or "taking it out back" would not be self defense and could get your the highest charge of assualt which is aggrevated.. Either let things go or talk to the cops about it but record the conversation, most cops won't want to help but if they treat you like shit (ie rudeness) or if he tells you that he can't do anything about it then tell him your recording the convo he'll come right away and at least fill out a statement.

also i dont think bringing it to the media would do anything, they dont like to go out of their way to ruin small businesses on the account of one idiot unless it's really serious.

MintRacer
04-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by benyl
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: +1

creeper
04-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
u should've went back in the store and talked with the manager

It was the manager.

spikerS
04-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
shoving someone doesn't really count as assault lol. is there even such a charge as 'minor' assault??

Any unwanted physical contact is Assault.

from Dictionary.com

2. Law. an unlawful physical attack upon another; an attempt or offer to do violence to another, with or without battery, as by holding a stone or club in a threatening manner.