PDA

View Full Version : To the stupid bitch driving the Red Chevy Blazer SUV..

Disoblige
03-31-2007, 09:35 PM
Please FIX your fucking headlights, SIGNAL, and SHOULDER CHECK before you change lanes. You are by far the biggest fucking hazard I've seen since.. ever. Can't fucking see you, don't even signal, and you drive like an angry bitch. You were less than ONE feet away from smashing into the back end of my car when you blindly changed lanes to the left WITHOUT SIGNALING and with NON-WORKING HEADLIGHTS. You're lucky I fucking accelerated. Then later you start horning and flashing your lights (only the signal part of it because your headlights were non-working) as if I was the one who made the mistake, or you stupidly thought my HID's were high beams when you can clearly see an appropriate cut off line. This was going down 12 Ave SW and down the Tim Hortons there. Plus, you tailgated me ALL the way down from there to the Max Convienence Store at 7th Ave? If there wasn't a cop car that turned from Safeway, you would have probably tailed me until I reached home. Holy fuck, you're a hazard to the city, plus the worse part of it is that you thought I was the one at fault or something? Christ, I wish that cop saw how you tailgated me like a bitch and pulled you over, so I could pull over too and explain to him how much a hazard you are.

Now I truly experienced seeing how fucking invisible cars can be at night when their headlights are off, and it almost killed me.

ChargedLextasy
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
I think all the bitching about other drivers is getting out of control. Its very unlikely any of these drivers will even read these threads so :whocares:

Disoblige
03-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Heh, somewhat true about the woman not seeing it; but still. I wish I had a train horn like moeman does, so I could turn around and blast it at her when she horned and tailed me all the way down 12th ave.

ca18det240sx
03-31-2007, 09:41 PM
its called venting.

and you never know.....then again there are only 60 members on here :rofl:

ChargedLextasy
03-31-2007, 09:43 PM
Yea im just saying there has been alot of these threads lately

ca18det240sx
03-31-2007, 09:52 PM
There has....and there has also been alot of total fucking retards driving lately.

Vent away beyonders.

I myself was cut off on deerfoot 3 times today

also i had to deal with fucktards that dont understand "slow traffic keep right", DO NOT DO 100k/hr IN THE FUCKING FAST LANE, IM NOT TAILGATING YOU BECAUSE IM AN ASSHOLE, U CAN DO 100 IN THE MIDDLE OR SLOW LANE, MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whipped:

ahhh, therapy

stevo 27
03-31-2007, 11:04 PM
99.9999% OF THE DRIVERS IN CALGARY SUCKKKKK!!!!!
so keep your pimp hand strong HAHAHA

boxer23
03-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by stevo 27

or maybe its just that .0001 percent of them think they are right...but in actuality they are the bad drivers who tailgate people and speed...and treat people on the road like crap...and think they are cool doing 140 in a 80 zone....excuse me stevo 27
I keed I keed :rofl:

stevo 27
03-31-2007, 11:54 PM
do you know me
hahaha
but on a serious note you cannot tell me you have never almost been slammed into by a fag who almost stops trying to merge or
some dumbass you trys to fly by you but almost clips your front end
or 8 million other things i see everyday
and why you gott pick on me :(

modded46
04-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by stevo 27

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/8cc90481.jpg

modded46
04-01-2007, 11:21 AM
And you will notice she is driving a Chevy in the first place.. So right there you know there's a problem with her mental state..

:drama:

SR240SX
04-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by modded46
And you will notice she is driving a Chevy in the first place.. So right there you know there's a problem with her mental state..

:drama:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BlackArcher101
04-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Did she look like this?

http://www.ctvdigital.com/discovery/images/thumbs/worstdriver/shannon.jpg

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/shows/castdetails.aspx?cid=136&sid=29
In the show, she owned a red blazer I believe.

stevo 27
04-01-2007, 12:47 PM

YEAAAA AHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

bbcustoms
04-01-2007, 12:50 PM
^ Nice find
If she had it during the show its probally totaled by now though

Disoblige
04-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
Did she look like this?

http://www.ctvdigital.com/discovery/images/thumbs/worstdriver/shannon.jpg

http://www.discoverychannel.ca/shows/castdetails.aspx?cid=136&sid=29
In the show, she owned a red blazer I believe.

That kind of scared me for a minute, because she did look like she had reddish hair, but I realized it must not be her because the driver looked more older, and chubby.

nadroj23
04-01-2007, 12:55 PM
This is one thing i cannot stand people that dont know how the fuck to drive and tailgate you all the fuck time when you, yourself are goin over the speed limit.

And another thing NEXT MOM I SEE DRIVING LIKE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE WITH A "Kids on Board" SIGN IN THE BACK WINDOW WILL HAVE ME FOLLOWING THEM UNTIL THEY STOP FOR ME TO TALK TO THEM.

stevo 27
04-01-2007, 01:21 PM
ohhhh that pisses me off they put the sign there so you slow down
around them blah blah blah and then they re swerving thro lanes
and all that bull FOOLS!:banghead:

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-01-2007, 09:48 PM

:rofl:

on a side note, nice sig :hitit: haha

ChargedLextasy
04-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

:rofl:

on a side note, nice sig :hitit: haha

Haha you beat me to it. I was just about to say :hitit:

Spoons
04-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Are you kidding me, shes totally in the right! Apparently it's illegal to signal in Calgary! :rolleyes:

AhabTheArab
04-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Too bad the stupid bitch isn't here so your gay ass ranting is completely pointless.

Disoblige
04-03-2007, 01:04 AM
lol. In case you missed the first two couple responses, it's called venting. If you're gonna be hatin', then don't be replyin'.. :zzz:

lbrowne
04-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by AhabTheArab
Too bad the stupid bitch isn't here so your gay ass ranting is completely pointless.

+1 to you for venting here and not doing something you'd regret out on the road.

Follow her and report the vehicle, driver, and driving habits to the cop. Actually stop next to her and make it obvious.

Judging by what you said, the vehicle should not be on the road.

marko polo
04-28-2007, 12:35 PM
must be related to scat19:thumbsdow

smontyLS1
04-28-2007, 12:46 PM
I was merging into traffic and the lady behind me changed her mind and wanted to get infront of me so she hit the gas and came up beside me and wouldn't let me in. trying to force me off the shoulder and everything. SHE HAD A BABY IN THE PASSENGER SEAT. needless to say I called the cops and reported her driving skills. They said they would make a note of it on their system and send her a letter.

Chris88CL
04-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Oh how I feel your pain.

What is it with drivers who do over 20 BELOW the speed limit and brake check you to the point where they are doing less than 40 in an 80 zone because they think you are following too close?

Seriously, if you dont want someone riding your ass, speed the fuck up moron. Im not saying you have to do 20 over the limit either, but if you arent going to do the speed limit atleast make sure its for a good reason (like you're going with the flow of traffic or there's an idiot infront of you too, or poor road conditions).

This goes out to the asshole in the red kia or whatever the hell it was on beddington trail around 9:40pm last night.