PDA

View Full Version : Car Broken In

SoSlowDx
04-01-2007, 09:37 AM
My car was park at the Grand Central or Cathay behind Dragon City mall last night. It was the only Blue Mazda 3 there. Don't know how they got into it b/c I remember I locked it.

Fuckers took off with my wallet and messed the interior of the car. I was working btw. If guys see anything last night pm me thanks. :banghead: :guns: :cry:

CRXguy
04-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Don't leave valuables in the car. It's about time you get an alarm, to deter these hurtin' bitches. Did you try to talk to the parking attendant to see if there's a camera or anything around there?

88CRXGUY
04-01-2007, 10:02 AM
I was reading something a few months back about new mazda's (can't remember that models) that there was issues with people breaking in. It has something to do with the panels on the doors to where if they are hit hard enough it knock the door to where it can be opened.

HiSpec
04-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Don't leave valuables in the car. It's about time you get an alarm, to deter these hurtin' bitches. Did you try to talk to the parking attendant to see if there's a camera or anything around there?

the parking/security at dragon city is useless.

dj_rice
04-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 88CRXGUY
I was reading something a few months back about new mazda's (can't remember that models) that there was issues with people breaking in. It has something to do with the panels on the doors to where if they are hit hard enough it knock the door to where it can be opened.

Was just about to say that...I think there was a recall about it

That.Guy.S30
04-01-2007, 12:14 PM
^ yea there was a recall for it.

chinatown is becoming so bad these days. shit, sorry i didnt see it, wouldve jumped the guy for you lol.

honestly those guys at the parking stall wont do shit.

Sharpie
04-01-2007, 12:18 PM
From the title I thought you meant your car was broken in, not broken into..

But shitty deal theives should have their testicles removed.

stevieo
04-01-2007, 02:35 PM
shit man lets find these mofuggers!

fucking thieves.