PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Xbox Repair Services

incubus403
04-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Looking for someone to fix my already modded xbox (not 360). I obviously didn't mod it myself, but I am really good at breaking it. :cry: :cry:

Its not really broken, but somehow I've managed to reset the software. It used to boot to the "Xecutioners" Dashboard. I was about to play a game of Ninja Gaiden, when I noticed an option in the main menu for "Ninja Tournament". Little did I know, that clicking this feature sends you immediately to the MS Dash where it tries to connect to Xbox live, but not before it "Updates the Xbox" automatically first. I basically could not stop this from happening. And now, everytime I boot up the xbox, it simply goes straight into the standard MS Dashboard. This means, I can't access any of my games stored on the HD, nor can I fire up Xbox Media Center, which is basically my hub for watching DVDs and videos.

I tried to log on to it thru via FTP, but since its not 'modded' anymore, it doesn't work. I even tried to pull the HD out and plug it into my computer, but for some reason it won't read what's on the disc.

I have everything on the C drive of the xbox hard drive backed up on my laptop, so if I could only somehow overwrite what's on it, then I probably could fix it, but I have no idea what else to do or how to access it.

Anybody out there familiar with this and can offer some advice? If not, anybody out there willing to fix my xbox for $20?

Please let me know!! Thank-you!!

incubus403
04-01-2007, 04:13 PM
BTW, I believe I have a Chameleon Chip on there, and no, I did not touch it or remove it.

megavolt
04-01-2007, 04:23 PM
PM replied.