PDA

View Full Version : New to Calgary..

TEAMFaint
04-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey guys, been on beyond for a while..finally going to be makin a move to the fantastic city shortly here, pretty excited about it too :D

I'll be movin to the SE area of the city, I forget the name of the street/apt. building I 'll be in..however I guess its close to a pub called "The Stetson" or something of the rather.

Just wondering what about is around that area of the city, car wise, work wise, activity wise.

I will be goin' up jobless, thankfully I will be stayin with friends rent free. So just wondering what will be good options work wise. (I am 19 by the way)

Also I am definately goin to be purchasin some car goodies for my soon to come Celica GT-Four, so just wondering what shops are around that area as well.

Thanks before hand, lookin forward to become a Calgarian at the end of May :D

theken
04-01-2007, 10:20 PM
jobs are everywhere, i got offered jobs i went to 2 interviews and there like yeah you can start tomorrow if you want, we pay blah blah, you start at 7. if you have friends here they will show you around you shouldnt worry about getting around, just remember deerfoot is fucking gay