PDA

View Full Version : The influx of GAY HID KITS!

Police
04-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else noticing an influx of these horrible HID kits on many cars in our public roads and highways?

Not only are they severely dangerous when collaborated with HALOGEN headlight housings, they look extremely GAY as its all blue light scattered everywhere.

Please do all of us and yourself a favor and refrain from purchasing or using these as they are a hazard and doesn't increase your visibility at all.

Its not just the Civics now that have them, i see mustangs, cavaliers, neons, VW, even TRUCKS and SUV's.

Your lights are obviously NOT factory and look horrible, despite how cool all your friends or ebay says they are. Again they are dangerous to have and doesn't do jack shit for your visibility as theres so much fucking blue. I can't believe "reputable" shops in Calgary are installing these every day and better yet calling them "Professional installed"

:guns:

Alak
04-02-2007, 02:19 AM
I agree.

GTS Jeff
04-02-2007, 02:20 AM
Yes, they're "gay." Homosexuals use them. If you have an HID kit, you probably like having sex with a member of the same sex. In fact, if you look up gay in the dictionary, it'll say, "person that uses HID kits, and likes homosexual relations. Also, happy."

Police
04-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Yes, they're "gay." Homosexuals use them. If you have an HID kit, you probably like having sex with a member of the same sex. In fact, if you look up gay in the dictionary, it'll say, "person that uses HID kits, and likes homosexual relations. Also, happy."

HA HA HA i love your sarcasm, everyone knows what i meant by "gay hid kits" not literally gay of course, wait were you being sarcastic of just an idiot? Only an idiot couldn't comprehend to that.

You are probably a user of these shitty ass illegal kits in your shit box 86 with a genuine "H4 HID conversion" LOL

Alak
04-02-2007, 02:47 AM
I get so dissappointed with HID's. First time I seen em, I was like, oh man, here comes a nice exotic or ferrari or something. It was infact an Accord. A peice of my heart died that day.

I litterally see hundreds of cars a day that have em.

iblizzard
04-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Police
its all blue light scattered everywhere.

doesn't do jack shit for your visibility as theres so much fucking blue.

So what if its a 4300K bulb? No blue there...
I have a 6000K kit in my car, and I can honestly say that I can see better than OEM halogen bulbs. Argue all you want, throw as much information at me as you want... when it comes down to it, I can see better with this set up than original bulbs.

I can't believe "reputable" shops in Calgary are installing these every day and better yet calling them "Professional installed"

What are the requirements for someone to be a professional installer?

Whine about something more important. Like maybe lifted trucks that haven't had their headlights adjusted properly (regardless of if they have a "gay" HID kit or not). That's more of a danger in my opinion. Maybe cell phones while driving? Maybe speeding? All of these things, I feel are much more worthy of whining about.

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 03:44 AM
um you say you dont have them and hate them
if you dont have them how in the hell would you know
that they dont increase your visibilty
i can see sooo much better than the dull original
bulbs i had in there say what you will but they work

gpomp
04-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by stevo 27

well... i dont have an enzo, but i know it's a fucking fast car.

Lexxan
04-02-2007, 04:15 AM
I have them on my avalanche and they are amazing for the highway. I put about 40,000kms a year highway driving on shitty highways in blizzards and at night half the time. They've already saved me from hitting deer/elk/moose. I apologize if I blind you lol

ps after spending 70k on my truck I think they should have hids.

A3GTiVR6SC
04-02-2007, 04:15 AM
that they dont increase your visibilty
i can see sooo much better than the dull original
bulbs i had in there say what you will but they work

you dont have to own a shitty HID setup (HID's in stock chrome housing) to know it's ghey.:thumbsup:

aside from it being Ghey, it's a safety hazard for other drivers.
:thumbsup:

Lexxan
04-02-2007, 04:20 AM
I definitely must say HIDs for someone who drives in the city 90% of the time is a little bit retarded. Especially on a 10k car.

IntegraG2
04-02-2007, 06:09 AM
you guys are little bunch of whining bitches...."ohhh no my eyes are burning from some blue lights"....

writhen
04-02-2007, 06:30 AM
lmao what a sad thread.

BigMass
04-02-2007, 07:29 AM
cheap HID kits are awesome.... at blinding me while i'm trying to drive.

Of course there is no law against those things which actually impare the driving of others. Keep handing out stupid tickets for exhausts and tint. seriously :rolleyes:

R-Audi
04-02-2007, 08:04 AM
I think what some people are missing out on is they are not arguing that you can see better with them (I think thats obvious) its more so other people being able to see LESS because you dont have the proper projector lense cutoffs... Thats why they suck in cars w/o proper headlights.

Sparx
04-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
I think what some people are missing out on is they are not arguing that you can see better with them (I think thats obvious) its more so other people being able to see LESS because you dont have the proper projector lense cutoffs... Thats why they suck in cars w/o proper headlights.

+1 on that score. Another issue is even for those who use halogen housings, simply aiming the bulb properly could also do wonders for other drivers on the road.

nadroj23
04-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by iblizzard
Whine about something more important. Like maybe lifted trucks that haven't had their headlights adjusted properly (regardless of if they have a "gay" HID kit or not). That's more of a danger in my opinion. Maybe cell phones while driving? Maybe speeding? All of these things, I feel are much more worthy of whining about.

I do have to agree with you here that lifted trucks are worse than any car with HID. Any truck that is behind me that is somewhat lifted has their lights shinning right in my rear view mirror TOTALLY BLINDING ME. Also the light shines in my side mirrors, again reflecting the light and TOTALLY BLINDING ME. But i do agree more that you should not have an HID kit if you do not have the proper housing for them.

Mangina
04-02-2007, 08:36 AM
LOL at all the HID queers coming out of the closet.

ricebowl
04-02-2007, 09:01 AM
:drama: HIDs kick ass. I just installed them on my civic! :love:

whiskas
04-02-2007, 09:24 AM
It's the mouthbreathing retards that can't install them right. I hate it when an SUV stops behind me and it's headlights are at my eye level. It's like looking into the sun.

DonJuan
04-02-2007, 09:50 AM
"Mouthbreathing retards" :rofl: "HID Queers" :rofl: this is one funny ass thread! Thankfully I only have silverstars... For now!!!! :D

euro_racer
04-02-2007, 10:25 AM
i have 6000k hid's on my car and i made sure i have the right cut-off before i got them so you don't get blinded by me :thumbsup:

say all you want about them being gey and what not, but the difference in visibility is significally better :dunno:

lowryder99
04-02-2007, 10:34 AM
As soon as I put my HID's in my truck I just started hunting for cock!

Sp33d_1
04-02-2007, 10:41 AM

HA HA HA i love your sarcasm, everyone knows what i meant by "gay hid kits" not literally gay of course, wait were you being sarcastic of just an idiot? Only an idiot couldn't comprehend to that.

You are probably a user of these shitty ass illegal kits in your shit box 86 with a genuine "H4 HID conversion" LOL

2 thumbs down for 'police' being insecure about his homosexuality and trying to divert attention to "kids with HID kits." I mean, come on man, its just baby steps out of the closet.....YOU CAN DO IT!

RickDaTuner
04-02-2007, 10:47 AM
You guys defending your retrofitted HID kits are being pretty darn ignorant, blinding people on the opposite side of the road is a huge deal, it may not be all that apparent to you in the city where basically every road is already lit, but when you are driving down the high way at night during a new moon, you will definitely dilate the oncoming peoples eyes to the point were there field of view is dramatically reduced.

Glare from xenon headlamps is no joke as it does reach sunlight level brightness.
The least some of you guys can do is get a projector retrofit done, at least then you will have a cutoff to prevent light glare from occurring.

And FYI any shop that installs Aftermarket HID kits in the USA will be charged federally, meaning jail time and nasty criminal record.

Finally as was stated a properly adjusted set of halogen reflectors will be just as effective as any other drivings lamp

max_boost
04-02-2007, 11:02 AM
All the cool people have HIDs.

ricebowl
04-02-2007, 11:06 AM
If you close your eyes, then there'll be no glare.

Alak
04-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Some people fail to realize two things. One, JDM cars headlights in accuality point into oncoming traffic. Installing intense blue lights only amplifies the effect of blinding the on coming driver. Due to the influx of JDM's, and the laziness of OOP inspection mechanics, this is a serious safety issue. Now the availiability of cheap kits just adds more to the fire.

Two, your rear veiw mirror flips up, directing the intense light elsewhere. But dont let the other driver see you do that, he'll think your a pussy. But Im surprised any light gets through most of the cars on here considering the amount of tint :nut:

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-02-2007, 11:21 AM
If you close your eyes while driving, you shouldn't have a license....

As for the HID's... Sure they look good, but do it right... cut-off, adjusted, etc... I don't even need a lifted truck to blind me, and stock one will do it right now... and a truck with HID's... I won't even pass em anymore, as I don't want to get stuck behind them anymore...

arian_ma
04-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by BigMass
cheap HID kits are awesome.... at blinding me while i'm trying to drive.

Of course there is no law against those things which actually impare the driving of others. Keep handing out stupid tickets for exhausts and tint. seriously :rolleyes:

:werd: man especially in our cars, sometimes they are so awful I lose complete visibility of the road ahead of me and have to slow down/ pull over until the car is gone. At LEAST aim them a little lower if you're going to put HID kits in a halogen casing. I don't doubt that these increase your visibility, they just decrease everyone else's by a factor of 10.

Sharpie
04-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
If you close your eyes while driving, you shouldn't have a license....

As for the HID's... Sure they look good, but do it right... cut-off, adjusted, etc... I don't even need a lifted truck to blind me, and stock one will do it right now... and a truck with HID's... I won't even pass em anymore, as I don't want to get stuck behind them anymore...
You dont blink...:rolleyes: Oh yeah and :english: motherfucka.

Kaos
04-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
All the cool people have HIDs.

You're cool Max_boost.
Cause you got factory xenon's. :devil:
That makes me cool too.

But seriously, I don't have a problem with HID's being in a reflective housing, as long as their is a shield inside the housing or its aimed right.

silver_gs-R
04-02-2007, 12:18 PM
I have Projectors and a proper cut-off so I do not blind people, but say what you want, HID's make a big difference!!!

Kaos
04-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by silver_gs-R
I have Projectors and a proper cut-off so I do not blind people, but say what you want, HID's make a big difference!!!
Just because you have projector's, doesn't meant you have the proper cutoff.
You still have hot spots in your headlights.
Unless of course you retrofitted some HID projectors.

jsn
04-02-2007, 12:26 PM
not that i have them on my car... but if you have the proper housing, HID's DO help with visibility. My friend got them installed in his rsx and it helps alot. But if you're referring to the people who install them into halogen casings.. i agree. Either install them properly, or don't install them at all ;)

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
i see them all the time coming right towards me
yea there bright but if you dont stare right into
them light a retarded fly you wont be blinded
as for truck behind you in the rear veiw that sucks

Police
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
This does not come to my surprise as you heatbags are trying as hard as you can to defend these shitty hids you have in your halogen housings. You did spend all that money for nothing afterall. They do not increase your visibility as all the light is thrown off, instead of having the light focused in the direction ahead with the glare cut-off, all your cheap hids do is light up the GROUND and glare oncoming traffic as well as road signs. Good job fags:thumbsdow

"Professional Install" of plug and play hid kits? you gotta be fucking kidding me.

What is condidered to be remotely professional has to include projectors, hid ones at that, and no color rating over 4300K. Cuase we all know factory stuff are teh suck and these engineers used 4300K cause they were just drunk right.

I'm not going to go into details as to WHY hid bulbs are so shitty when they are in halogen housings as 99% of you guy would not understand that concept and would just drop more ignorance in here.

Think you are cool with these faggots ass hids all you want, but know this, we all think they are cheap and look like shit, that shit doesn't boost your bling factor you ricers.:whipped:

hussein
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
I have them in my h4 housings, 6000k, but I aimed them a bit lower than standard halogen height so that I don't blind and glare people, and still have the ballin factor. :bigpimp:

:D Oh, and I am planning on doing a retrofit sometime in May with real projectors and capsules!

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
first of all mine do have proper cut off and do point to the ground
i am definatly no ricer and i didnt pay shit for them
so i think i have you beat

soupey
04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
i drive on highways a LOT and projector or not, its the aiming of the hid's that matters most when it comes to people who blind me, i have HID's in halogen reflector based housings right now, and i havent had a single complaint unless the glass is dirty and the light gets dispersed around the entire thing, the same thing happens with projector based headlights too.

i duno about you guys but im more ticked off about ANYONE with hid's who dont keep their headlights wiped off and clear of dirt, i kno i try my best to always wash off the lights before heading out, and also by making sure my headlights are aimed to the right and low enough to stay at the bumper level of other cars.

Police
04-02-2007, 12:39 PM
first of all mine do have proper cut off and do point to the ground
i am definatly no ricer and i didnt pay shit for them
so i think i have you beat

ohh is that right? whats your cutoff mechanism? tape for your headlight eyebrow? hahaha

Thats what all you ricers throw at me all day, i aimed my headlights way low so i don't glare people. Do you jokers even know what glare is? and aiming your headlights lower than factory setting is cool now right? :thumbsdow

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 12:46 PM
actully fu*ktard its a a plastic eyebrow ahahaha
thats keeps the light below all bumpers so
chill im no ricer all i have are performance mods
i put hid's in cause they were brighter

and why are you getting so worked up
do you have something to prove other than you
dont like hids if not
we get it so shut up :thumbsup: :drama:

iblizzard
04-02-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm not going to go into details as to WHY hid bulbs are so shitty when they are in halogen housings as 99% of you guy would not understand that concept and would just drop more ignorance in here.

I've read as to why HID bulbs in halogen reflector housings are bad. I'm not trying to argue that they're the best option, and I'm not trying to defend my choice of putting an HID kit into my car. But what I am trying to say is that I don't have any problems with other people who put HID bulbs into reflector housings. I notice more glare, sure, but it's nowhere near the annoyance from any Jeep with factory headlights in factory housing aimed to factory specifications. (I'm using Jeep because I can tell a Jeep from miles away just because of how blinding the lights are compared to any other car on the road. Most trucks, SUVs and many cars also have this problem straight from the manufacturer).

Think you are cool with these faggots ass hids all you want, but know this, we all think they are cheap and look like shit, that shit doesn't boost your bling factor you ricers.:whipped:

You really need to quit using this language. That's all I'm saying about that.

Police
04-02-2007, 12:55 PM

yeah hids are now performance parts LOL you fucktard.

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 12:58 PM

im talkin about drive train and engine parts cause you are the retard
the one thing ive done to the stock look
and now im a ricer pull your head your ass
and ther fuckin headlights :whocares:
you whine and bitch more than 9 year old pre pubesant girl
because more people didnt agree with you than did

ps your saying HID's are Gay well stop and listen to what
your so full heartedly argueing about do yo know how stupid it sounds :thumbsup:

iceburns288
04-02-2007, 01:07 PM
I remember seeing some improperly adjusted HIDs from someone coming the other way and they hurt my eyes in DAYLIGHT. Major wtf, and I'd hate to drive by them at night:eek: .

sjaswal
04-02-2007, 01:14 PM
you may want to read info on the site linked below.

There is also a section how to align headlights - very helpful.

as a sidenote standard halogen projectors aren't designed for HIDs either. The shield needs to be modified or replaced for HIDs.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/

ricebowl
04-02-2007, 01:35 PM
i see them all the time coming right towards me
yea there bright but if you dont stare right into
them light a retarded fly you wont be blinded
as for truck behind you in the rear veiw that sucks

:werd:

+5hp, dude!

GTS Jeff
04-02-2007, 01:41 PM

You are probably a user of these shitty ass illegal kits in your shit box 86 with a genuine "H4 HID conversion" LOL I'm way ahead of you. Do feel like a chump now?

http://www.ualberta.ca/~jkm1/pics/headlights/subiebulbs4.jpg

ricebowl
04-02-2007, 01:45 PM
:clap:

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 01:48 PM
damn i was seriously gonna do the same ^^^^^^^^^^^

bennyhanna
04-02-2007, 02:17 PM
I LOVE this thread!!!

I see so many Stoopid Ricers driving around with their "HID" kits

If your wondering what your kit looks like..........
http://www.intellexual.net/hids/8000kglare3.jpg

http://www.intellexual.net/hids/5.jpg
Above is an 8000K HID kit conversion installed on a GS400 with typical poor cut-off and severe color bleeding above and around the cut-off line, and even in the shadows of the railings. This is just one example of blue light's high-energy wavelengths. All the light above the poorly defined cut-off can be translated into "glare" by other motorists.

The COOL thing about HIDS, is controlling that light output into a specific pattern.
http://www.intellexual.net/hids/goodcutoff.jpg

Here is a 4100K OEM HID retrofit with sharp, clean cut-off as well as sharp defined beam pattern. The very well defined bounds are created by properly engineered optics used in their intended design. This is a perfect beam pattern. Notice that only the driver-side headlight is on and this is merely half of the light this car will end up producing.
If you dont have Projectors with the correct sheild you will NEVER be able to make HIDS look good

If your not going to go the retrofit route, why even bother?

Mangina
04-02-2007, 03:42 PM
actully fu*ktard its a a plastic eyebrow ahahaha
thats keeps the light below all bumpers so
i put hid's in cause they were brighter

and why are you getting so worked up
do you have something to prove other than you
dont like hids if not
we get it so shut up :thumbsup: :drama:

Ricer OUUUUTTTTT!!! :cry:

Police
04-02-2007, 05:02 PM

im talkin about drive train and engine parts cause you are the retard
the one thing ive done to the stock look
and now im a ricer pull your head your ass
and ther fuckin headlights :whocares:
you whine and bitch more than 9 year old pre pubesant girl
because more people didnt agree with you than did

ps your saying HID's are Gay well stop and listen to what
your so full heartedly argueing about do yo know how stupid it sounds :thumbsup:

wow you're just exceptionally mad because, like i said earlier, you are a ricer and can't face the fact. Your hid's are illegal and look like shit. Thats no different than putting blue license plate bulbs in.

Do you really think i give a shit that majority does not agree with me? haha majority of you guys are "hid kit" users (aka ricers), so no shit shirlock. Still doesn't mean you guys are cool unfortunately, but hey your friends and your mom says you are still CAUSE YO HEADLIGHTZ R SO BLUE and GLARIN!

I see you've stopped trying to defend how great your hid's are cause there ultimately isn't any defense. Make yourself look like a douche bag all you want, for all that i care. Better yet go drive around in your car with your retarded hid kit and look like an even bigger douche bag. :thumbsdow

Police
04-02-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm way ahead of you. Do feel like a chump now?

http://www.ualberta.ca/~jkm1/pics/headlights/subiebulbs4.jpg

wow nice those are halogen bulbs in your subarus projector headlight. I was referring to your "shit box 86" you fucking retard. That has nothing to do with this post just so you know. But thanks for coming out and showing everyone you are once again an idiot.

Don't worry though Jeff i believe you have that "nutrition degree". Especially by your physique you little scrawny fuck.

Sharpie
04-02-2007, 05:13 PM

wow nice those are halogen bulbs in your subarus projector headlight. I was referring to your "shit box 86" you fucking retard. That has nothing to do with this post just so you know. But thanks for coming out and showing everyone you are once again an idiot.

Don't worry though Jeff i believe you have that nutrition degree. Especially by your physique you little scrawny fuck.
Hahahaha you're one funny guy. :rofl:

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 05:13 PM

wow you're just exceptionally mad because, like i said earlier, you are a ricer and can't face the fact. Your hid's are illegal and look like shit. Thats no different than putting blue license plate bulbs in.

Do you really think i give a shit that majority does not agree with me? haha majority of you guys are "hid kit" users (aka ricers), so no shit shirlock. Still doesn't mean you guys are cool unfortunately, but hey your friends and your mom says you are still CAUSE YO HEADLIGHTZ R SO BLUE and GLARIN!

I see you've stopped trying to defend how great your hid's are cause there ultimately isn't any defense. Make yourself look like a douche bag all you want, for all that i care. Better yet go drive around in your car with your retarded hid kit and look like an even bigger douche bag. :thumbsdow

you seem like all the kids that wouldnt shut up and thought they were god until i pumped in their teeth in high school

and by the way god of all things non rice how am i a ricer
enlighten me oh please
i wanna be just like you when im older a 40 year loser who has nothin
better to do than freak over glarin headlights get off your computer and do something worth while

T-Dubbs
04-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Lexxan
I have them on my avalanche and they are amazing for the highway. I put about 40,000kms a year highway driving on shitty highways in blizzards and at night half the time. They've already saved me from hitting deer/elk/moose. I apologize if I blind you lol

ps after spending 70k on my truck I think they should have hids.

You paid 70k for an avalanche?

TNation
04-02-2007, 05:19 PM

Don't worry though Jeff i believe you have that "nutrition degree". Especially by your physique you little scrawny fuck.

LOL :rofl:
you've been wanting to say something half of beyond has wanted to say to that arrogant fuck

:werd: :love:

Police
04-02-2007, 05:29 PM

you seem like all the kids that wouldnt shut up and thought they were god until i pumped in their teeth in high school

Whoa slow down there buddy, pumping teethes and shit haha that sounds awfully gay and E-thugged out. Don't swing that buddy and you are so G'd up its MAD! Do you wear a Yankees baseball cap with the flat visor? and maybe wear G-unit sweaters 3 sizes too large for you hahaha and some skater shoes to 'match' your attire?

STFU steveo, what are you going to do next? pm me asking me "wanna go?" :rofl:

EDIT: BTW :english:
you incoherent e-thug faggot!

ghost944
04-02-2007, 05:31 PM
The person who made this thread really needs to get a fucking life. Who really cares if you have hids or not. JUmp in front of a moving truck why don't you.

Police
04-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by bennyhanna
I LOVE this thread!!!

I see so many Stoopid Ricers driving around with their "HID" kits

If your wondering what your kit looks like..........
http://www.intellexual.net/hids/8000kglare3.jpg

http://www.intellexual.net/hids/5.jpg
Above is an 8000K HID kit conversion installed on a GS400 with typical poor cut-off and severe color bleeding above and around the cut-off line, and even in the shadows of the railings. This is just one example of blue light's high-energy wavelengths. All the light above the poorly defined cut-off can be translated into "glare" by other motorists.

The COOL thing about HIDS, is controlling that light output into a specific pattern.
http://www.intellexual.net/hids/goodcutoff.jpg

Here is a 4100K OEM HID retrofit with sharp, clean cut-off as well as sharp defined beam pattern. The very well defined bounds are created by properly engineered optics used in their intended design. This is a perfect beam pattern. Notice that only the driver-side headlight is on and this is merely half of the light this car will end up producing.
If you dont have Projectors with the correct sheild you will NEVER be able to make HIDS look good

If your not going to go the retrofit route, why even bother?

nuff said :werd:

CK4500
04-02-2007, 05:35 PM
These HID kits are gay. Especially all of the ones higher that 6000K. There is some dip shit driving around a Red Honda Fit with 10000K or 12000K. It looks rediculous. Then there a dambass in a red GMC 4x4 with a 12" lift, who must have bought the same kit. Looks like crap, and blinds all the oncoming traffic. I give all of these SOB's the hi beams cuz chances are, their cheap kits don't have a high setting.

As far as GTS Jeff replying to your post above, I think he may have some oppressed homosexual tendencies. He bashed one of my posts too:

You are a little too obsessed with penis IMO. Your post is about penis and your avatar and your sig both make references to penis too.

For fuck's sake, you can't even spell 'penetrate' without using an 'i' to make it look more like the word penis!! WTF!

Police
04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by CK4500
These HID kits are gay. Especially all of the ones higher that 6000K. There is some dip shit driving around a Red Honda Fit with 10000K or 12000K. It looks rediculous. Then there a dambass in a red GMC 4x4 with a 12" lift, who must have bought the same kit. Looks like crap, and blinds all the oncoming traffic. I give all of these SOB's the hi beams cuz chances are, their cheap kits don't have a high setting.

As far as GTS Jeff replying to your post above, I think he may have some oppressed homosexual tendencies. He bashed one of my posts too:

hahaha looks like the closet door is too heavy for his weakly arms to open up. Thats just sad, he can't even "come out of the closet". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sharpie
04-02-2007, 05:47 PM

hahaha looks like the closet door is too heavy for his weakly arms to open up. Thats just sad, he can't even "come out of the closet". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dude honestly how old are you? Your kid must of been that Albino kicked off the bus. Did he get blind from some H.I.Ds or did you blow your load in his eye one to many times?

Police
04-02-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Your kid must of been that Albino kicked off the bus. Did he get blind from some H.I.Ds or did you blow your load in his eye one to many times?

UHH how bout what the fuck are you talking about? you whack job.

stevo 27
04-02-2007, 05:56 PM
thug im bald and basically wear overalls 24\7 cause im always
in the garage
you seem to be the e thug you little bitch
you wouldnt be so high a fuckin mighty if we were in person
its clear your just being a total prick be cause you were malested as a child and hate your father
and your so insecure about your tiny dink that you have to be
an asshole over everything
and buddy you dont have the brain capacity to insult
me all you can say is im a faggot HA
get a life :thumbsdow

Police
04-02-2007, 05:59 PM
thug im bald and basically wear overalls 24\7 cause im always
in the garage
you seem to be the e thug you little bitch
you wouldnt be so high a fuckin mighty if we were in person
its clear your just being a total prick be cause you were malested as a child and hate your father
and your so insecure about your tiny dink that you have to be
an asshole over everything
and buddy you dont have the brain capacity to insult
me all you can say is im a faggot HA
get a life :thumbsdow

HAHAHA you are hilarious you hillbilly, you don't have the mental capacity to make even one coherent sentence. That's what happens when you uncle fucks your mother.

88CRX
04-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Now was that fun?

:closed: