PDA

View Full Version : FS: 'Suede' SOFA - LONDON, Ontario

irfaan
04-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Ahh Just finishing up here at school - with a new couch! Only 6months old!
Asking: $459.99

Street address: Proudfoot Ln (Oxford + Wonderland), London, Ontario, N6H 5W3 View map
Date Listed: 02-Apr-07

Beautiful 'Soft Touch Stone' finished, microfibre Sofa (part of the renowned Collier Collection).

Purchased new for $649.00 (before tax) in Sept. '06 with lifetime warranty on frame and springs + 2year (from purchase date) warranty on foam + 1yr warranty on fabric and labour.

Made in Canada, this 100% Polyester sofa features a handsome design with the look and feel of suede, flared legs for a graceful profile, 2.0 density Dacron-wrapped foam cushions and a durable hardwood core. The sofa also touts a functional design through attached cushions, easy-care fabric (just vacuum!) and no-sag springs - retaining that 'new' look and feel throughout the life of the sofa.

Dimensions: Width:89" Height:39" Depth:37"

This sofa has hardly been used! As a student living *alone*, I'm always at school doing assignments; and when at home, without a TV (that's right, a student +without+ a tv!) the only use for the couch is to either sit and stare at a very empty, very white wall or read - something that I'm far too tired to do after an entire day of long, boring lectures.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at the following number after 5pm on weekdays (so many classes!), and we can discuss purchase and (hopefully) pick-up arrangements.

Irfaan Premji 519.851.4565
I look forward to hearing from you :) Thank you for considering this absolutely stunning piece of furniture - they should call it 'functional art'.

Irfaan
See: http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-furniture-six-MONTH-old-Suede-Sofa-The-Collier-Collection-W0QQAdIdZ11997234