JRSC00LUDE
04-02-2007, 04:51 PM
I know that 100% of me can't find it.

HuyNh_SI
04-02-2007, 04:53 PM
:confused:

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Well what are we looking for? I refuse to give on this (until tomorrow...)

As far as I can tell, all you have is the alphabet 3 times, beside eachother. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

saiyajin
04-02-2007, 04:55 PM
uhhhh... :dunno:

the error is its 3 letters and should just be 1 letter??

A
B
C...

hah i dunno

sneek
04-02-2007, 04:59 PM
It's after the "the" and before the period.

patrickj
04-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by sneek

this is actually the third time i've seen this, and you have probably the most reasonable answer. i agree with sneek

ercchry
04-02-2007, 05:14 PM
or the answer is it's impossible but only 80% of the students got it right

or i have seen this riddle with different spelling of "it's" writen as "its" instead in the original question and thats the error but i dunno

saiyajin
04-02-2007, 05:20 PM
maybe it shouldnt be two sentences?

Find the error, it's impossible!

cuz isnt "I am." the only shortest sentence ever? so "It's impossible!" isnt a sentence?

k nevermind i dont even know what im talking about anymore.. :nut:

haunt
04-02-2007, 05:29 PM
The beginning statement says "It's impossible!." Because there is no error to find. Therefore, "Find the error," is the error in this problem because how can you find it if it's impossible.

Originally posted by sneek

Than the question should be find the word 'error'.

01RedDX
04-02-2007, 05:30 PM

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Haha lower case L

I am a friggin genius :burnout:

I see no lowercase L... :confused:

haunt
04-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
or the answer is it's impossible but only 80% of the students got it right

You mean 80% got it wrong. I agree, if it was impossible than it should be 100% of the students couldnt find the error.

Ekliptix
04-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Here's a try,

It says that "It's impossible!". Therefore there is no error.

euro_racer
04-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Haha lower case L

I am a friggin genius :burnout:

haha damn it is lower case :thumbsup:

is that the error?

Ekliptix
04-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer

haha damn it is lower case :thumbsup:

is that the error?
Someone point this out to me, I can't find a lower case L that shouldn't be there.

Dj_Stylz
04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Google pwns.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061123193234AA9zHUX&show=7

Alrighty! This one has been floating around for a very long time and this is the Third instance of the same riddle i've seen. I will cover it accordingly and supply the Answer so bare with me

The Riddle!
Correct Version....
In all instances of this riddle you notice that the title states "Find the Error" , Or "Find The Error For Me", or "Can you find The Error". The Title is the KEY.. Notice how it just ask you to "Find The Error" it does NOT however state "What" kind of Error.. This is pretty much the meat and potatoes of the Trick Question..

Incorrect Versions...
Now there are some instances that actualy go as far as to say " Find the Error in The Alphabet". These titles are incorrect and defeat the purpose of the Riddle.. Fact of the matter is There IS NO ERROR in the Alphabet, or should NOT be.. But since the title was posted wrong, this confuses the Readers to the REAL problem and answer..
Some have even "Intentionaly" distorted the alphabet by adding a "0" into the mix instead of the "O". Now this is tricky, yes, but once again. Incorrect, and defeats the purpose of "Misdirection"

Also another mistake people make is they "Repost" The riddle by hand INSTEAD of just copyiing and pasting it the way they should. So it gets distorted as it moves on. This case is NO exception. The mistake made in this instance is with the sentence
"find the error. it's impossible" <- this is the incorrect version
it should be
"find the error. its impossible"<-This is the Correct version
Notice how in the "Correct Version" of the Riddle, I Intentionaly Neglected the Apostrophe between the "t" and "s" :) That is because THIS is the Error the reader is supposed to find. It's a grammatical Error NOT an Alphabetical.

The Answer!
The Error Is Not In The Alphabet
Now since we know what the Real Version Is, let's cover the Answer. As said.. the Title is a "Trick" Question.. when stated correctly, the Reader "Assumes" that the error WANTED is in the Alphabet , even though it was not Directly Stated, so you search the entire Alphabet for Anything that could be possibly seen as "Wrong" but this is intentional Miss direction..

The Error SHOULD be in the actual question ABOVE the alphabet list .

"find the error. its impossible"

Notice how in "Its impossible", there is no apostrophe between the "t" and "s".. At least when this riddle is posted "Correctly", there should be "NO Apostrophe"..
The absences of the apostrophe is the "Error" of which the reader is supposed to find..
Conclusion..
When you repost this riddle be sure you just have the title read "Find The Error" and try not to convert it in any way.
Also never try to retype the riddle by hand unless you KNOW exactly how it's stated. People already tend to make grammatical errors when typing as is and others tend to make NO mistakes whatsoever , either way , this this distorts the Riddle...

:poosie:

haunt
04-02-2007, 05:53 PM
I like my answer better :poosie:

ercchry
04-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by haunt

You mean 80% got it wrong. I agree, if it was impossible than it should be 100% of the students couldnt find the error.

no i mean 80% got the question right because they DID NOT find an error and 20% got it wrong because they found an error

theken
04-02-2007, 06:48 PM
you spelt "it's" correctly so there is no error

death_rabbits
04-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by theken
you spelt &quot;it's&quot; correctly so there is no error

ya, you totally fucked us!

heinz256
04-03-2007, 09:06 AM
boooourns

Canmorite
04-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by death_rabbits

ya, you totally fucked us!

:werd:

DepTrotter
04-03-2007, 09:56 AM
ahahha damnit i spent a couple minutes looking over the alpha-bet

mfpwnd

adidas
04-03-2007, 12:01 PM
All i know is that there is a KKK up there which is a no-no in the black community! :poosie:

Hoey
04-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by saiyajin
maybe it shouldnt be two sentences?

Find the error, it's impossible!

cuz isnt &quot;I am.&quot; the only shortest sentence ever? so &quot;It's impossible!&quot; isnt a sentence?

k nevermind i dont even know what im talking about anymore.. :nut:

Actually "Run!" is the shortest correct sentence in the english language.

EDIT: BTW the riddle was fucken gay.

alloroc
04-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Hoey

Actually &quot;Run!&quot; is the shortest correct sentence in the english language.

EDIT: BTW the riddle was fucken gay.

No

toyboy88
04-03-2007, 01:04 PM
way to post an incorrect riddle in the first place...you find YOUR error :rolleyes: :nut: