PDA

View Full Version : Where to go for dinner

vud tuner
04-03-2007, 03:42 PM
I am 16 and am going out on my first date and was woundering where i should take her to?

Can you guys help me out.

l8braker
04-03-2007, 03:47 PM
What part of the city?

vud tuner
04-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
What part of the city?

South west i live close to westhills

black_radiation
04-03-2007, 03:53 PM
moxies is classy, cheap, tastes really good, theres one in westhills area, earls right next to it is still good, just a little bit more pricey

l8braker
04-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by vud tuner

South west i live close to westhills

Take her to one of the nicer restaurants in Westhills. Moxies, Earls, or whatever... Don't worry about impressing her with a fancy meal.

cleancivic
04-03-2007, 03:56 PM
that moxies is pimp since they renod it. nice clasy place for a date... and great food!

dj_rice
04-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by vud tuner
I am 16 and am going out on my first date and was woundering where i should take her to?

Can you guys help me out.

First off, before even worrying about what restaurant to go to, you should pay more attention in class and learn how to spell

"Me fail english?Thats unpossible"
http://www.thamike.com/images/ralph_wiggum.jpg

But yeah like everyone said Moxies, Earls, or some all you can eat sushi if your cheap, if your shy and wanna break the ice, take her to Eau Claire Food Court and then after that to the arcade and your a shoe in :thumbsup:

vud tuner
04-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

First off, before even worrying about what restaurant to go to, you should pay more attention in class and learn how to spell

"Me fail english?Thats unpossible"
http://www.thamike.com/images/ralph_wiggum.jpg

But yeah like everyone said Moxies, Earls, or some all you can eat sushi if your cheap, if your shy and wanna break the ice, take her to Eau Claire Food Court and then after that to the arcade and your a shoe in :thumbsup:

I think i will take her to moxies no need to worry about breaking ice we have been friends for a few years.

I am more of a math and chem guy so i cant spell

ercchry
04-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

if your shy and wanna break the ice, take her to Eau Claire Food Court and then after that to the arcade and your a shoe in :thumbsup:

haha what? that has to be an asian thing

l8braker
04-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

haha what? that has to be an asian thing

Was just going to say........... :rofl: