PDA

View Full Version : Encounter with a street bike!! Fucking crazy guy!

LUDELVR
06-04-2003, 12:38 PM
Anyway, this was on my way to work this morning on 16th ave heading towards barlow. I'm almost out of the construction zone when I see this bike behind me change lanes. The car beside me is going a bit faster but once the construction zone is over I downshift and take off, the bike then gets back in my lane and then cuts back into the other lane. He then begins to gun it. I'm flooring it as well and he never passed me once...that is until I see two cars in front of me in either lane and so I decide to slow down. I'm thinking that the guy on the bike will do the same thing! Nope, he goes zipping by me and decides to split the uprights!! I was like what the fuck, he went right inbetween the two cars! Fucking crazy ass mofo...I woulda tried the same thing but...you know how it is!! hahahahaha :rofl:

Kaos
06-04-2003, 02:06 PM
That guy is crazy but one of my other friends is crazier.
It was a heavy day in traffic, the flow of the traffic was ok, but as soon as we were behind sum guys he decided to be an idiot and do a wheelie, he was cutting in and out, left to right of traffic and as soon as he was ahead of everyone he gave everyone a wave and finished the wheelie off, riding like nothing ever happened. haha

B17a
06-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
That guy is crazy but one of my other friends is crazier.
It was a heavy day in traffic, the flow of the traffic was ok, but as soon as we were behind sum guys he decided to be an idiot and do a wheelie, he was cutting in and out, left to right of traffic and as soon as he was ahead of everyone he gave everyone a wave and finished the wheelie off, riding like nothing ever happened. haha

What a hammerhead, guys like him reinforce the stereotype about motorcyclists being reckless. He'll learn the hardway when he's launched over his handle bars and breaks 23 bones.:thumbsdow

itsnotaDUB
06-04-2003, 03:25 PM
maybe he would break 24 bones, no??

Wildcat
06-04-2003, 03:48 PM
maybe he can just die! :thumbsup:

Joe Malms
06-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
He then begins to gun it. I'm flooring it as well and he never passed me once...

was this a sport bike?
i doubt he was flooring it if it was.

Shaolin
06-04-2003, 03:59 PM
my buddy likes to open my car door or my passenger door when I'm driving and he's on the motorcycle.. i'm suprised he hasn't tried to joust me when we're both on our motorbikes.

All squids must die :guns:

CRXguy
06-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Joe Malms

was this a sport bike?
i doubt he was flooring it if it was.

obviously.

Joe Malms
06-04-2003, 06:52 PM
. He then begins to gun it. I'm flooring it as well and he never passed me once...that is until I see two cars in front of me in either lane and so I decide to slow down.

crx guy, did you not read it clearly?
he's implying the guy was flooring it and didnt pass him.
I'm just making sure my assumption is correct.

Ekliptix
06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
I was passed by a guy on Blackfoot doing a catwalk for ~1/2 a km.
When he set it down, the front tire smoked because it had stopped spinning.

T5_X
06-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Its just a matter of time before someone like that gets seriously hurt. We all know reckless drivers on bikes can come out of nowhere. Someone forgets to shoulder check and its all over.

ZMan2k2
06-05-2003, 09:35 AM
Anyway, this was on my way to work this morning on 16th ave heading towards barlow. I'm almost out of the construction zone when I see this bike behind me change lanes. The car beside me is going a bit faster but once the construction zone is over I downshift and take off, the bike then gets back in my lane and then cuts back into the other lane. He then begins to gun it. I'm flooring it as well and he never passed me once...that is until I see two cars in front of me in either lane and so I decide to slow down. I'm thinking that the guy on the bike will do the same thing! Nope, he goes zipping by me and decides to split the uprights!! I was like what the fuck, he went right inbetween the two cars! Fucking crazy ass mofo...I woulda tried the same thing but...you know how it is!! hahahahaha :rofl:

Was this guy on a blue and white Kawasaki? Cause if he was, I saw the same guy, probably a bit earlier, on Edmonton Trail going south, weaving in and out of cars, "splitting the uprights" between two SUV's then turning east onto 16th ave. I said to my wife, that guy's an ass, and she told me I used to ride like that, and that's why she won't let me get another bike.:nut: :banghead:

ConVict
06-05-2003, 11:50 AM
Sorry for getting off topic
How much power do you need to get to the ground to keep with a bike up high. I have seen plenty of videos of supras, firebirds taking top of the line bikes up high. I have that video of top gear guys porsche taking a R1 in the road course.
So basically a normal 600 cc bike... anyone know the power you GENERALLY need to keep ?

atomic
06-05-2003, 02:02 PM
those people on bikes who drive like that are morons and i hope i get a chance to run drive into one someday

EVOI
06-05-2003, 11:19 PM
ha ha, sound like a driver who come from my country

method
06-06-2003, 04:55 PM
wow, thats really smart. thats why people who ride bikes rarely get any respect.

pox
06-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ConVict

So basically a normal 600 cc bike... anyone know the power you GENERALLY need to keep ? About 5.5lbs:1hp ratio. Of course the riders weight and the bikes hp/weight will change it. But generally speaking... My rx7 only has about 10.3lbs:1hp.

There is always the chance it was an older bike that didnt have 110hp. Or was a smaller displacement bike for new riders. Lots of those only run 13s/14s.