PDA

View Full Version : anyone got connections to lexus?

autumnrain
04-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Hey i wanna lease a lexus is250 AWD. but i wanna get a GREAT deal.. does anyone have connections there? what the best price i can get off the MSRP??
anyone buy a lexus lately and get a good discount?

fiveabi
04-04-2007, 09:09 PM
theres a site out there that gives invoice prices...i can't remember i used it on all my cars. and it saved me 2.5-10 k

IScarecroW300
04-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Lexus really doesnt give to much deals on there cars. You pretty much pay MRSP. You may get a bit off but your not going to be getting any screaming deals. They have been selling the cars like hot cakes so no need to offer incentives. Anyways, the only advice I can offer you if you talk to Les Krawec, When I bought my car he was awsome to deal with, still is to this day everytime I go into the dealership. He is a no pressure kinda guy and a pleasure to work with. Tell him Kevin sent you if you talk to him.

That.Guy.S30
04-04-2007, 09:35 PM
^ yea les is a nice guy. one of my buddies got his lex from him. gave him a great deal and just about every option.

hjr
04-04-2007, 10:17 PM
the only deals you get with lexus is after sale accessories like floor mats or something. they know they have hot shit and dont really negotiate.

keroppi
04-05-2007, 04:15 AM
I actually dont understand why Lexus can be so tough on their MSRP when even other better makes like BMW would negotiate with customers with a bit of deal...?

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Because lexus is having mad sales... and lexus is for an older less performance oriented group.. Most lexus (IIRC) are automatic, and more meant to be comfortable and stylish than quick... I could ask my gf's dad, as he works at the dealer (I think as a salesman, not sure)... But I'm 100% sure I can't get you a deal, as I don't know him well enough.

Redlyne_mr2
04-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Ya they can throw in little extras but they will never come down in price unless you want to buy a gas GS, thats the only car theyre having a tough time moving. Most of the other models are on backorder because they cant bring them in as quick as they sell them.

bigboom
04-05-2007, 09:46 AM
yeah when i bought mine all they did was give me free floor mats...but the service alone is worth spending full msrp on.

spyce
04-05-2007, 01:40 PM
you might get a 'good' deal but you wont get the 'great' deal you are looking for
i bought my is250 last june and didnt really get anything off the price. plus the fact i had to wait about 3 months for my car from the production line
i did get some things thrown in but nothing that would be considered great
the guy i got it from doesnt work there anymore so i dont think i can refer you to him :dunno:

Redlyne_mr2
04-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Talk to Paul, good friend of mine..works in sales at the Lexus store.

20incheyes
04-05-2007, 03:22 PM
My buddy bought an IS when it first came out from Etown Lexus and got $2000 off MSRP. His was the super base model, which may effect the pricing a lil bit....

swd_82
04-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Did this for them a while back, if you wanna call that 'a connection' ;)

http://www.bigears.com/reels/movie_lexus.htm

http://www.ghostlakeiceboats.ca

Ogpogo
04-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by swd_82
Did this for them a while back, if you wanna call that 'a connection' ;)

http://www.bigears.com/reels/movie_lexus.htm

http://www.ghostlakeiceboats.ca

Cool video, but it has absolutly nothing to do with this thread. Look for compliments in your own thread. ;)

swd_82
04-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Fair enough :P

A2VR6
04-06-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by IScarecroW300
Lexus really doesnt give to much deals on there cars. You pretty much pay MRSP. You may get a bit off but your not going to be getting any screaming deals. They have been selling the cars like hot cakes so no need to offer incentives. Anyways, the only advice I can offer you if you talk to Les Krawec, When I bought my car he was awsome to deal with, still is to this day everytime I go into the dealership. He is a no pressure kinda guy and a pleasure to work with. Tell him Kevin sent you if you talk to him.

make sure you make an appointment however.... he's REALLY REALLY busy.