PDA

View Full Version : Temp jobs that pay by the day?

LaDeeDaDeeDa
04-05-2007, 08:32 AM
My cousin who is 18, is flying overseas in the next couple months, but is bit short on cash for his planet ticket (about $500) - and since he just quit his F/T job...he doesnt want to bother finding another just to work for a month. He did have enough but unexpected things came up that he had to take care of. So he was wondering what places in the city offer jobs by the day (just walk in with SIN) and pay daily. I myself know they do exist, just dont know where since ive never worked at them before. Any ideas for my cuz? Theres one on Macleod Tr. just dont know the name - work force?:dunno:

QuasarCav
04-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Workforce.

I think they pay around 9/hour cash daily. We have used there temps in the past and it's a shady bunch of folks to say the least.

LaDeeDaDeeDa
04-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Workforce.

I think they pay around 9/hour cash daily. We have used there temps in the past and it's a shady bunch of folks to say the least.

Shady? What happened? Thats definitely not good.

death_rabbits
04-05-2007, 01:31 PM
well most of the people who use those agencies are homeless people who can't hold a real job, so they just drop in to the temp agency to work for a day here and there when they happen to be up at 7am on one of their all night meth binges. i did do two days of work for a temp agency to get enough money to get myself to calgary to start a new job once. everybody gets their own assignments though, so if you're normal you'll usually get the best asignments and won't have to work with any hobos. it's an easy way to make some quick cash. i think i got paid $9/hr first day and $10/hr second day.

modded46
04-05-2007, 02:47 PM
hooker?

eos_eos_eos
04-05-2007, 02:52 PM
whore yourself out too 500 fat women for a $1 each