PDA

View Full Version : Huge Hells Angels Bust!!

Killa_Kam
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Did anyone watch the news this morning. There was a hells angels bust in downtown toronto, they said it was a inside leak out of the orginization.Cops said they found guns,drugs,cash,luxury cars....and one MOTOR BIKE:poosie:

heres a link to the actuall artical

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070405/hellsangels_folo_070405/20070405?hub=TopStories

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20070404/450_cp_raid_070404.jpg

http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20070404/450_toronto_raid4_070404.jpg

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Well goodluck to those cops cause they just put their families lives in danger... and not only that but if they caught anyone the key players are just going to get out... and the low keys are gonna serve a few years...

I don't see the point in busting the Hells Angels since their like the biggest gang in NA, and they own pretty much everything. Not only that but talk about police corruption.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-05-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Dayclone
Well goodluck to those cops cause they just put their families lives in danger... and not only that but if they caught anyone the key players are just going to get out... and the low keys are gonna serve a few years...

I don't see the point in busting the Hells Angels since their like the biggest gang in NA, and they own pretty much everything. Not only that but talk about police corruption.

So your "solution" is to just leave them alone to commit their crimes because they're too big and scary? What a retarded defeatist, scaredy-bitch attitude. :thumbsdow

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm not saying leave them alone, just if you want to take them down I suggest a huge task force and multiple raids. They haven't done anything to me so I have nothing against them.

TKRIS
04-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

So your "solution" is to just leave them alone to commit their crimes because they're too big and scary? What a retarded defeatist, scaredy-bitch attitude. :thumbsdow

Dude, you just don't get it.
The only way we'll all be safe is if we decrease punishments for criminals, cut way back on police spending, and prohibit the average citizen from owning anything more dangerous than a butter knife.

At least, that's what the liberals told me...

Kris

teggypimp95
I had a water fight with the hells angels when i was 10 lol

TKRIS
They haven't done anything to me so I have nothing against them.

Quoted for sheer stupidity.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-05-2007, 12:28 PM

Wow. Just...wow.

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS

Quoted for sheer stupidity.

Well you never know when one could be watching thise site... so better to be safe :)

Well I guess you can only do so much until you get caught. It's time justice has gotten a hand on gangs...

alloroc
04-05-2007, 12:31 PM

Dude, you just don't get it.
The only way we'll all be safe is if we decrease punishments for criminals, cut way back on police spending, and prohibit the average citizen from owning anything more dangerous than a butter knife.

At least, that's what the liberals told me...

Kris

Thanks for the new Sig

Justing
04-05-2007, 12:32 PM

:banghead:
I just assumed that you must have been smart.
How did you qualify to own a BMW?

JRSC00LUDE
04-05-2007, 12:34 PM
^
Okay I know it's a stupid question but how did you do that? (put the quote in the sig.)

:dunno:

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Lol this is funny you guys aren't scared at all?

I am alittle but I really don't care what you guys think of my opinion. Seriously in this worl it's every man for himself and if you don't cause any harm to me then I won't cause harm to you. Simple as that.

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Justing

:banghead:
I just assumed that you must have been smart.
How did you qualify to own a BMW?

... wow you pulled a burn on Scat19 that's great.

If I own a nice car doesn't mean i'm smart. It's all about $$$

Grade 8 Social man... $$ = Power.

01RedDX
04-05-2007, 12:37 PM

TKRIS
04-05-2007, 12:38 PM

Well you never know when one could be watching thise site... so better to be safe :)

Holy.
Shit.

You reallt think a Hell's Angel could be reading this RIGHT NOW?!?!?

EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!

After all, I've heard that HArley has started offering a "Track IP address and firebomb house" option on the new 2007's.
I think it's that little blue button next to the high beams.

01RedDX
04-05-2007, 12:39 PM

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Well you guys are making me upset.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid about Hell's Angels or maybe you
guys are part of the triads nd not scared... but average people
should be scared because people with a lot of $$$ can do major damage can they not?

or maybe it's just stupid media that's created an image in my mind how fucked up this world can be and that anything is possible.

01RedDX
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomorliz/Pics/paranoid.gif

Very funny... how about grow up?

TKRIS
04-05-2007, 12:47 PM

should be scared because people with a lot of $$$ can do major damage can they not?

or maybe it's just stupid media that's created an image in my mind how fucked up this world can be and that anything is possible.

You're an apologist and a coward.
It is impossible to be both a man, and a pacifist. You sir, are a pacifist.

You shall, henceforth, be addressed as either Squeek, or Lil'bitch.

I would advise that you quietly leave this thread, and hope that, after a couple months, we all forget about it.

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 12:51 PM
So you want war?

How can you solve things with violence?

And okay call me whatever... I could care less.
Because obviously your just here to bitch and whine about me, and be an asshole.

yellowsnow
04-05-2007, 01:03 PM
i think you're being a BIT too paranoid :D

so if everyone had your mindset, we should just leave all the villains alone in this world cuz they didn't do anything to you yet. so when someone ends up stealing from you, who can you turn to? the thief didn't steal from anyone else, why should they care? how about a murderer?

your philosophy is seriously flawed

TKRIS
04-05-2007, 01:08 PM
So you want war?

How can you solve things with violence?

And okay call me whatever... I could care less.
Because obviously your just here to bitch and whine about me, and be an asshole.

Who the fuck said anything about war?

YOU proposed we just leave the Hell's Angels alone because they're way too scary for you.

I'll guarantee you that hiding under your bed, putting your fingers in your ears and telling yourself that it'll all be alright isn't going to do shit.

If repeating catchy little cliche's like "They haven't done anything to me so I have nothing against them." helps you justify being a total pussy, then more power to you. Just don't expect anyone else to regard your cowardice as anything other than cowardice.

Want to keep going? Or are you ready to let this thread go, hope to hell it dies, and pray we all forget about it?

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 01:10 PM
No I am really paranoid...

But yes I agree with what you say... maybe it's time I stopped being a pacifist and actually started to be a man and stand up for shit.

But with murder it's different I think they should bring the death penalty for that one. It's just wrong taking lives of another human being but they do it anyways in the middle east.

Aren't well all humans but yet we have to start a war to settle our differences and kill off a few hundred thousands or millions due to genocide because their different.

I will never understand society, but my philosophy will change from sheer stupidity to more logical.

Who the fuck said anything about war?

YOU proposed we just leave the Hell's Angels alone because they're way too scary for you.

I'll guarantee you that hiding under your bed, putting your fingers in your ears and telling yourself that it'll all be alright isn't going to do shit.

If repeating catchy little cliche's like "They haven't done anything to me so I have nothing against them." helps you justify being a total pussy, then more power to you. Just don't expect anyone else to regard your cowardice as anything other than cowardice.

Want to keep going? Or are you ready to let this thread go, hope to hell it dies, and pray we all forget about it?

DUDE just calm down, holy crap... I'm pretty sure if you have brainwashed your whole life wouldn't you be scared? Cause seriously I'm sick and tired of people creating this "fear" upon people.

I don't expect you to regard my cowardness, I'm not a coward! and i don't care if you don't forget about this thread or not. It probably won't mean anything to you 10 years from now or even tomorrow.

l8braker
04-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Hells Angels are trash. Drugs, weapons and prostitution to name a few of their antics.... Good on the Police for flushing the shit down the toilet.

TKRIS
04-05-2007, 01:34 PM

DUDE just calm down, holy crap... I'm pretty sure if you have brainwashed your whole life wouldn't you be scared? Cause seriously I'm sick and tired of people creating this "fear" upon people.

I don't expect you to regard my cowardness, I'm not a coward! and i don't care if you don't forget about this thread or not. It probably won't mean anything to you 10 years from now or even tomorrow.

Oh I'm perfectly calm.
Just because I'm pissing you off doesn't mean you've succeeded in pissing me off.

WTF are you talking about anyway?
Brainwashed?
"People creating this fear"?

Do you even know what the fuck you're babbling about?

Cow-ard:
–noun 1. a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

You propose we leave certain dangerous sects alone for fear of conflict. That is a definitive, and conclusive, example of cowardice.

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Okay Kris... w.e. you say...

TimG
04-05-2007, 02:02 PM
maybe we should all sit down and sing kumbaha and then sip some herbal tea and have a group hug

Accord_tunerx
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
H.A. is a group not to mess with...IMO...

Calgary Cheif or what ever remember that girl....she went to retire and cried on tv? anyone remember that i have think HA threaten her family...and that guy got cheif...i dont know his name...

$$$= brings powa!:guns:

calgarygts
04-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
H.A. is a group not to mess with...IMO...

Calgary Cheif or what ever remember that girl....she went to retire and cried on tv? anyone remember that i have think HA threaten her family...and that guy got cheif...i dont know his name...

$$$= brings powa!:guns:

http://www.calgaryimmigrantaid.ca/images/stories/Temp/esl%20directory%20of%20programs%20and%20services.pdf

Accord_tunerx
04-05-2007, 02:18 PM
^ thanks!

kertejud
04-05-2007, 02:45 PM

I bet they own this site and are tracing all of our IP adresses as we speak. OH DEAR GOD!!!!

I need not worry, after I post this message I'm shredding all my documents, dismantling my computer and smashing the hard drive and burning down the house before I flee the country to a safe location.

alloroc
04-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
^
Okay I know it's a stupid question but how did you do that? (put the quote in the sig.)

:dunno:

Quote ... Copy ... paste?

tictactoe2004
04-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

http://home.earthlink.net/~tomorliz/Pics/paranoid.gif

bahahhahaha i laughed so hard my i got a funny look from my co-workers

D. Dub
04-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

:thumbsup:

D. Dub
04-05-2007, 04:34 PM

Holy.
Shit.

EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!

After all, I've heard that HArley has started offering a "Track IP address and firebomb house" option on the new 2007's.
I think it's that little blue button next to the high beams.

It's OK... they're on Harley's they'd never be able to catch you :D

buh_buh
04-05-2007, 04:47 PM
:rofl: this thread is going places.
Thanks Dayclone

Killa_Kam
04-05-2007, 05:19 PM
hahahahaha

DayGlow
04-05-2007, 05:32 PM

our gang is bigger

AllGoNoShow
04-05-2007, 05:38 PM
As much as you want to think that DayGlow your wrong.

I don't know why the average citizen should be scared. The hells angels is a very subtle nice group (gang if u wish) of people. Met quite a few of them over the years and one of my buds I have known for awhile, his dad is a member.

You see them everyday, you can't tell the difference from them and an average citizen, they are nice if you talk to them.

The problem that lies with hells angels is if you fuck with them, then you shoudl be scared, other then that they don't go attacking random people and breaking into shit jsut for fun like other groups.

01RedDX
04-05-2007, 05:40 PM

Police
04-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Okay Kris... w.e. you say...

OMG you pussy, i can flame you all day long, but that would be a waste of time. By the end of the day you would still be a big pussy hahahahaha

OMG hells angels are surfing BEYOND, OHHS NOES!

D. Dub
04-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

I don't know why the average citizen should be scared. The hells angels is a very subtle nice group (gang if u wish) of people. Met quite a few of them over the years and one of my buds I have known for awhile, his dad is a member.

You see them everyday, you can't tell the difference from them and an average citizen, they are nice if you talk to them.

The problem that lies with hells angels is if you fuck with them, then you shoudl be scared, other then that they don't go attacking random people and breaking into shit jsut for fun like other groups.

Well except for the drug trafficking, prostitution, and all the other organized crime activities .....

Graham_A_M
04-05-2007, 08:59 PM
some of posts were quite humerous to say the least..... :rofl: I just wanted to say HUGE props to the CPD for successfully completely phase 1 of their war againest Gangs in Calgary, (today marks the first day of phase 2) and just as big props to the Toronto PD for their small triumph againest the Hells angels. I've met a few Hell's angel's myself, and like what "Allgonoshow" said, some of them were very cool guys, actually this one had a 1991 Mazda B2200 in this car show, with a SBC in it, full air ride on his truck, he won best "mini-truck" asides from his beard and his Hell's angel's watch, who would have known? He was a totally cool guy to talk to, and built the truck himself. He didn't try to suck anybody in or anything. As far as guys like him are concerned, I have no problems with them, but the amount of drug trafficking other members represent is significant to say the least.

I'm not at all worried about Hell's angels in Calgary, talking with a few cops, I think their saying says it best
"Our gang is bigger then theirs, and we have a federal endorsed gang if it comes to that" So Rock on! :thumbsup:

codetrap
04-05-2007, 09:47 PM

I think DayGlow is right. His gang can outnumber the HA if required to. While in straight ossifers they may be fewer, but they can call upon the Canadian Military.

As much as we like to laugh at the Canadian Armed Forces, they really are a pretty well trained bunch of monkeys.

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 10:30 PM
Wow come back from a days of hard work...

and this thread has been dedicated to mwah! hehehe

Well if you like to flame then keep it coming it's quite amussing.

I ain't scared of hells angels just if you fuck with them
then you should be but their all nice people.

De Dutch
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts

http://www.calgaryimmigrantaid.ca/images/stories/Temp/esl%20directory%20of%20programs%20and%20services.pdf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

l8braker
04-05-2007, 11:05 PM

Hahahahaha. I'm sure they are great people, but they belong to a club with known criminal elements... Ya know, it's the people ya roll with.... Drugs, Guns, Murder, Prostitutes, Drugs, etc. and you can't do that shit.

Toms-SC
04-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Wow come back from a days of hard work...

and this thread has been dedicated to mwah! hehehe

Well if you like to flame then keep it coming it's quite amussing.

I ain't scared of hells angels just if you fuck with them
then you should be but their all nice people.

Ah you drive a BMW

Dayclone
04-05-2007, 11:11 PM
So what if I drive a BMW???

What difference does it make? I have good taste in cars okay...

Orbie
04-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Ah you drive a BMW

:rofl: :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
04-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Ah you drive a BMW

:rofl: :rofl:

BlueGoblin
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM

So by this reasoning, you would either be A-OK with the NAMBLA boys opening a wading pool on your block, or you would have had to have had some nasty sleepovers as a kid...

Dayclone
04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by BlueGoblin

So by this reasoning, you would either be A-OK with the NAMBLA boys opening a wading pool on your block, or you would have had to have had some nasty sleepovers as a kid...

No I wouldn't be okay with the Nambla boys opening a wading pool...

As for the sleepovers... shhhh you were supposed to keep it as a secret! Comeon! Man!

My reasoning is wrong, okay. Except, why do you think you guys are right in justifying my reasoning is wrong?

I'm an average citizen and hearing rumors does create some fear depending what it is. Sure I can be a coward in some cases but I've also heard were guys part of Hells Angels would crack open a guys skull in the bar or something and throw money at this man that's pretty much dieing and then walking out shaking the officers hand. While the police just stand by and do nothing.

You can tell me I'm wrong on this story or not, and you can say I'm a coward and a pacifist for not standing up to a group of people. But when it's 1 vs All who do you think is going to win?
Obviously not me... If you can't beat em, mind as well join em.

Now I've met a few people in Hell's Angels and they are a nice group of people. I have nothing against as I've stated before, you guys are the ones that have something against them since you guys are the ones that started this flaming war. Commenting me on my views and where I stand as a citizen. I do believe in justice, and I do believe bad people should be put away for their crimes against humanity. But why bother if they have so much $$ that they pretty much can pay people to get them out. Bribe the judge? cops? lawyers? etc... Corruption happens does it not?

I'm sure all of you have seen the bad cops and the good cops. As a little you may of probably been told to stay away from certain things to keep you out of harms way. That's what I've done, Not too big on some risks. I'm just babbling away about shit and this rant is going to stop. Quote me do w.e. I could care less. You guys are the ones that are bias and see my views as incorrect, and should be punished. What do you live in? A dictatorial government here or what!? You can't say I'm wrong because of my views. It's legit as any other views that you may have. God I don't understand why you guys have to make a big deal about it.

Maybe we should invent a Robocop to take care of things in this city! Where there is no police corruption, because I'm sure you and I both know there are dirty cops out there... With $$$ you can pretty much get away with anything except maybe murder.

So another question is the guys with $$ that get out of jail or w.e. how do we prove that they actually did the crimes? because with all that $$ can't they cover it up or something? or am I just dreaming this up?

Lastly, Sure I drive a BMW, and which I crashed and which is getting fixed... haha laugh at me okay. You guys probably think I deserve it for sharing my sheer stupidity, but if you listen for a second and think about it... I'm sure it's not stupid talk. I may have made some wrong points and okay I appologize and I'll take them back but I do make points that maybe someone should put some thought into it before opening their mouths and talkin shit to me about it.

and stop being so RUDE! God... why are people on beyond.ca so god damn fucking rude. I can't believe it... maybe you guys are some young punks just wanting to see some action or old farts that have your own views that don't like to see change for once. I'm sure we'd all live a better life if we had more $$ in our pockets but can't because the city's cost of living is sky rocketing. Jesus don't take it out on me just cause your having a bad day or tired of reading my stupid comments. So please stop being rude!!!!

p.s. thanks to those that read or tried or read half of my post cause it's long... nd probably going to burn me now.

BlueGoblin
04-06-2007, 01:38 AM
I wasn't trying to be rude or call you a coward, nor was I making any comment on your choice of car.

I was trying to point out, perhaps not flawed reasoning, but weak judgement in saying that until you suffer personally some someone's wrongdoing, you will not condemn them. This notion is most dramatically underscored in the work by Pastor Martin Niemoller, who survived the concentration camp at Dachau: it starts, "First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew."

Just because a Hells Angel may seem nice in a social setting, it doesn't make them good. Their business hurts -indirectly if not directly- each one of us.

banned3x
04-06-2007, 02:52 AM
inspired by a true story about a boy named dayclone who witnessed name callin on the internet.
http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/cover_art/witnessprotection.jpg

TKRIS
04-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Well, you did invite me to "quote [you] or w.e."so here we go.

No I wouldn't be okay with the Nambla boys opening a wading pool...

Then your a hypocrite.

As for the sleepovers... shhhh you were supposed to keep it as a secret! Comeon! Man!

My reasoning is wrong, okay. Except, why do you think you guys are right in justifying my reasoning is wrong?

I'm an average citizen and hearing rumors does create some fear depending what it is. Sure I can be a coward in some cases but I've also heard were guys part of Hells Angels would crack open a guys skull in the bar or something and throw money at this man that's pretty much dieing and then walking out shaking the officers hand. While the police just stand by and do nothing.

The there was this one time that this druglord put a rat in a bucket on a cops stomach and started heating it up with a blow torch to make the rat start chewing into the cops stomach until the cop gave him what he wanted. That was totally scary bro.

i think you've watched "Stone Cold" too many times.

You can tell me I'm wrong on this story or not, and you can say I'm a coward and a pacifist for not standing up to a group of people. But when it's 1 vs All who do you think is going to win?
Obviously not me... If you can't beat em, mind as well join em.

1.) You're wrong.
2.) You're a coward.
3.) You're a pacifist.
4.) It's not "1 vs. All", so your example doesn't apply. That said, sometimes it's more important to fight and lose than just tuck and run.

Now I've met a few people in Hell's Angels and they are a nice group of people.

As long as they aren't beating guys up then throwing money at them.

I have nothing against as I've stated before, you guys are the ones that have something against them since you guys are the ones that started this flaming war. Commenting me on my views and where I stand as a citizen. I do believe in justice, and I do believe bad people should be put away for their crimes against humanity. But why bother if they have so much $$ that they pretty much can pay people to get them out. Bribe the judge? cops? lawyers? etc... Corruption happens does it not?

You do not believe in justice. You only believe in free justice. You only believe in convenient, prewrapped, sugarcoated justice.
Well Actual Justice doesn't come that easy. Sometimes it sucks, and sometimes it's hard, and that's what makes it worth having.

I'm sure all of you have seen the bad cops and the good cops. As a little you may of probably been told to stay away from certain things to keep you out of harms way. That's what I've done, Not too big on some risks. I'm just babbling away about shit and this rant is going to stop. Quote me do w.e. I could care less. You guys are the ones that are bias and see my views as incorrect, and should be punished. What do you live in? A dictatorial government here or what!? You can't say I'm wrong because of my views. It's legit as any other views that you may have. God I don't understand why you guys have to make a big deal about it.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.
We live in a society where everyone is free to their own opinion (you got that part right). That does not, however, mean that everyone's opinion is equal.

Your opinions are stupid and wrong (as has been demonstrated in this thread). You're still entitled to have them, but just because they're your opinions, that doesn't make them right.
In essence, you've got every right to be wrong, but that doesn't make your wrong's right.

and stop being so RUDE! God... why are people on beyond.ca so god damn fucking rude. I can't believe it... maybe you guys are some young punks just wanting to see some action or old farts that have your own views that don't like to see change for once. I'm sure we'd all live a better life if we had more $$ in our pockets but can't because the city's cost of living is sky rocketing. Jesus don't take it out on me just cause your having a bad day or tired of reading my stupid comments. So please stop being rude!!!!

p.s. thanks to those that read or tried or read half of my post cause it's long... nd probably going to burn me now.

Blah blah blah.

If you don't want people to call you a fucking moron, then I'd advise against publicly announcing your moronic opinions and naive world view.

Kris

D. Dub
04-06-2007, 09:01 AM

If you don't want people to call you a fucking moron, then I'd advise against publicly announcing your moronic opinions and naive world view.

Kris

that's good advice :D

codetrap
04-06-2007, 11:37 AM

In essence, you've got every right to be wrong, but that doesn't make your wrong's right.

TKris, remind me not to get into an argument with you unless I've really thought it out. That has to be one of the shinier gems of wisdom I've seen on beyond.

I'm actually quite impressed!

MrSector9
04-06-2007, 11:54 AM
snitches get stiches.

msommers
04-06-2007, 12:08 PM
TKris really giving it to you hard Dayclone and really, what else were you expecting with all the "excellent" ideas you've brought forth. There is an old saying that could not be more suitable for this particular situation:

"'Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak, and remove all doubt."

Do yourself a favor Dayclone and just...

EDIT: Out of all people who should be actually fearing for their lives, it's the insiders that leaked the information to police, not some Joe Shmo on the internet. But whatever makes you feel important.

Originally posted by codetrap
As much as we like to laugh at the Canadian Armed Forces, they really are a pretty well trained bunch of monkeys.

Not many people actually know this and just decide their idea of a "good" military based on the countries wallet size (which helps). Nice to hear:thumbsup:

creeper
04-06-2007, 08:21 PM

I don't really understand what the hell you are talking about. I can't imagine being scared of people that you don't associate with. I would be scared if I was in debt to them or something, and unless that's your situation, I can't imagine why you would be 'scared' of them.

Also - I can't believe the attitude of "Oh well, don't even bother prosecuting them because they will just grease palms and pay their way out". Police corruption is low in Canada, and I would think that the police in general would be happy to put high-ranking figures behind bars.

A lot of your messages in this thread make you sound like a 16 year old.

gatorade
04-08-2007, 11:07 PM
lol at dayclone...what a panzy

brownchild
04-09-2007, 12:20 AM
lmfao at this thread, Dayclone scared as hell, and Kris for just being so damn rude and right at the same time, remind me not to argue with you, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I dont think Dayclone was totally wrong about everything, but still.

TKRIS
04-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by brownchild
Kris for just being so damn rude and right at the same time, remind me not to argue with you

Look at what other threads you've responded to lately, and consider yourself reminded.

Mar
04-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by DayClone in another thread

When I saw trees wizzzing by I thought of light poles next... and thank god I thank GOD! that I'm alive and only knicked the light pole and nicked a tree.... thank fucking GOD! and that 10 seconds of my life I've never felt so scared and felt so hopeless that I was going to die and only thing I could think of was my life, my family, and my girlfriend and that I pray to god i'm alive.

Did you see a Hell's Angel then too? Maybe they caused you to spin out because you were slandering them on Beyond! :nut:

nismodrifter
04-29-2007, 02:37 AM

TKris, remind me not to get into an argument with you unless I've really thought it out. That has to be one of the shinier gems of wisdom I've seen on beyond.

I'm actually quite impressed!

I don't think you should get into arguments regardless, you always seem to lose and make yourself look cognitively impaired (AKA mentally retarded) in the process.

GTS Jeff
04-29-2007, 03:19 AM
Wow, this thread is great! It's got everything...

1. token dumbass (dayclone)
2. me noticing Police is now banned
3. codetrap getting burnt by nismodrifter
4. TKRIS yelling at some kid

But my question to Kris...man, what are you doing arguing with this guy? He's too retarded to even know he's getting pwnt.

roopi
04-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

blueripper6
04-29-2007, 12:52 PM
uhhh CPS doesnt even fuck with HA. There too fucking scared.. CPS is a bunch of pussssssssssies HAHA fuck police

01RedDX
04-29-2007, 10:11 PM

403Gemini
04-30-2007, 12:50 AM

you are aware this isnt the first hells angels raid to ever take place, right?

lol stop watching so many movies.

"zomg one time a cop nudged a yakuza, and the yakuza turned out to be a ninja, and flipped out and killed the guy in middle of the restaurant! people were so shocked they just stood there in fear as the ninja proceeded to kill everybody 1 by 1 screaming 'IM YAKUZA, BITCH!' then after the slaughter of a couple thousand people in the restaurant, proceeded to rock out on his electric guitar.... true story, i saw it in a movie!"

:rolleyes:

codetrap
04-30-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

I don't think you should get into arguments regardless, you always seem to lose and make yourself look cognitively impaired (AKA mentally retarded) in the process.

Grow up nismo, you sound like a broken record. Or do you plan on searching out every thread I've ever commented in and spouting negative crap whenever I've written something positive?

nismodrifter
04-30-2007, 10:34 AM

Or do you plan on searching out every thread I've ever commented in and spouting negative crap whenever I've written something positive?

I don't have to search for them, I just wait for them to be bumped up. I guess I am on a negative crap spouting spree with that one post eh? (atleast according to you :nut: )

codetrap
04-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Whatever. If you've got nothing better to do with your time. .. :dunno: :drama:

nismodrifter
04-30-2007, 10:51 AM
I don't

codetrap
04-30-2007, 10:55 AM
LOL.

Ok. Can't argue with that. Especially since it's kind of slow here this morning too.