PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Tercel Owners

TRDTercelen1
04-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Hey, is there anyone on the site besides me with Toyota Tercel's as there main toy? There are a couple guys in Edmonton and Calgary but I wanted to find as many as I could and have a get together, BBQ, drunk fest sometime soon once the Warm weather sets in here in Sylvan Lake.

hjr
04-05-2007, 05:47 PM
ummm, im not so sure people are gonna want to admit to that, especially seeing your sig.....

QuasarCav
04-05-2007, 05:50 PM
I've seen a blue and white one with vinyl all over it and a 5" tach screwed to the dash driving around the SE in the past.

New Direction
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm kind of embarassed to admit that I have one. Allthough it is my winter car and that's all it will ever be. Slowest, worse handling car I've ever owned but it's dang reliable and cheap

mvprimate
04-06-2007, 06:47 PM
I drive one but i am about to upgrade to something better. I'm finally out of school and making some money. Great car for school though. Over 200 000 kms and never a problem, great on gas too.

Pihsiak
04-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
I've seen a blue and white one with vinyl all over it and a 5" tach screwed to the dash driving around the SE in the past.

Sticky Styles!!!

http://www.stickystyles.com/images/my_folder/header.jpg

AE92_TreunoSC
04-06-2007, 08:21 PM
I helped put an engine into that tercel with the huge tach and the blue stripes lol

oh well, if you think its cool, rock it :burnout:

TRDTercelen1
04-06-2007, 09:48 PM
haha this province is to rich...back in ontario where everyone is poor there are tonnes of tercel enthusiasts...at least its not just like every other civic...theres less of those here but back in ontario...you could count how many feet youve gone by how many civics youve seen

hjr
04-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
I helped put an engine into that tercel with the huge tach and the blue stripes lol

oh well, if you think its cool, rock it :burnout: come on now, dont say that. people like you are the reason they think its ok to do this to a tercel. your a rice-enabler!!!

TNation
04-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by TRDTercelen1
haha this province is to rich...back in ontario where everyone is poor there are tonnes of tercel enthusiasts...at least its not just like every other civic...theres less of those here but back in ontario...you could count how many feet youve gone by how many civics youve seen

nah
Tercels are Tercels
they are not made to be "modded"

A790
04-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by TRDTercelen1

That's a bit much, I think. I've been Living in London/Brampton/Mississauga for the last year and I see more Integras, Accords, and jBody's then anything else.

Can't wait to get back to AB where the rust hasn't killed the decent cars.

GTS Jeff
04-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by hjr
come on now, dont say that. people like you are the reason they think its ok to do this to a tercel. your a rice-enabler!!! Ricers eat poop. It's a documented fact!!

hjr
04-10-2007, 10:37 AM
i heard that tooo!