PDA

View Full Version : Recovered: 1998 Milano Red Integra

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Stolen 1998 Milano Red Integra.
A friends car got stolen from a SW Co-op parking lot near couger ridge. It was stolen at 9pm april 5th.

Description:
Milano red
1998 Acura Integra Base Model, with black door molding.
Spoilerless
Car has 5 lug conversion with white Type R wheels. The wheels have a RED H not a A.
Car is fairly low, on skunk2 coilovers if you can see them.
other than that its stock looking.

RECOVERED!!! THANK YOU CPS

aznlee
04-06-2007, 01:02 AM
damn..that sucks man, ill keep an eye out for ya

dooman24
04-06-2007, 01:57 AM
oh shit.. sucks man.. hopefully he gets it back.. in 1 piece..

v2kai
04-06-2007, 02:04 AM
did i thave an alarm system?

Accord_tunerx
04-06-2007, 02:37 AM
i saw a red integra driving around my hood by richmond road...just up and down teh streets about five times or more...it stop by my integra...but they didnt do much...just circle alot looks werid...it was red as well...didnt grab the plate number...i should of...

hope your friend get the ride back...i look out again in the morning

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-07-2007, 01:40 PM
STOLEN CAR RECOVERED.

Stolen by some crack heads. Recovered by CPS. Crackheads stole the wiper blades, interior rear view mirror, cds.

Recovered in excellent condition.... haha stole the wiper blades haha. shit thats funny.

GOnSHO
04-07-2007, 01:47 PM
glad your friend got it back in good shape

haha....
they stole the wipers so they can wash windows at lights ;) they couldnt afford squiggies..

DC2
04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
^^ must have been those reflex blades

garyb
04-07-2007, 02:23 PM
good to hear it was found, see this car alot, super clean dc!:thumbsup:

cityhunter2501
04-07-2007, 03:08 PM
with all these reported stolen vehicles i think Im gonna start putting steering wheel bar whenever I park:thumbsdow

izzoblitzo
04-07-2007, 03:52 PM
My winter car was stolen early January this year.. it was parked in Chinatown, and was found like, four hours later in Inglewood behind a suspect hotel.

Nothing was taken, nothing was damaged! the person who took it obviously looked for change and whatever, as the glove compartment, cigarette box etc were rifled through. But it was a beater car, so I didnt have anything in it!

The Police found the car parked in the parking lot, ran the plates, and because I had a clean record, didnt think too much about it.. so when I called in about the car being stolen, they told me where it was, and that I could just go and pick it up! They think it was just someone hopped up on drugs needing a ride to get from downtown to Inglewood.. the intent wasnt to take the car.. just use it for the ride.

It's amazing... I still dont know how they managed to get the thing started without ripping the steering column, door locks and whatever apart!

A790
04-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
My winter car was stolen early January this year.. it was parked in Chinatown, and was found like, four hours later in Inglewood behind a suspect hotel.

Nothing was taken, nothing was damaged! the person who took it obviously looked for change and whatever, as the glove compartment, cigarette box etc were rifled through. But it was a beater car, so I didnt have anything in it!

The Police found the car parked in the parking lot, ran the plates, and because I had a clean record, didnt think too much about it.. so when I called in about the car being stolen, they told me where it was, and that I could just go and pick it up! They think it was just someone hopped up on drugs needing a ride to get from downtown to Inglewood.. the intent wasnt to take the car.. just use it for the ride.

It's amazing... I still dont know how they managed to get the thing started without ripping the steering column, door locks and whatever apart!

Okay, was it behind the Shamrock, or near the Cecil?

Crymson
04-08-2007, 10:22 PM
What do you do in this case? I certainly wouldn't be getting in my car after some crack heads took it. Nothing like getting jabbed with a big old AIDS needle next time you drop a toonie beside the seat.

I'd want either insurance to detail it inside and out before i'd take it back.