PDA

View Full Version : please help programming compustar pro

j0nblayz
04-06-2007, 10:36 AM
guys does anyone know how to get into program mode on the compustar pro? i do have the installer manual, but following the step i still can't get into the programming mode. I need to turn the "unlock, start car, and lock" feature on, and i;ve tried all night. Manual says, hold I+II for 2.5sec then I+II for 2.5sec again, then press IV for 0.5sec to get into Option 1, then press II for option 2. Sounds easy enough, but i can't get into the programmaing mode. This is what i've been doing, press I+II for 2.5, then release then press right away I+II for 2.5. then right after press IV once, wait for a chirp, then press II. Nothing, still doesn't work. Do i need to have ignition on? also if i got into option 1, can i keep pressing IV to get up to option 10? or do i need to do all the steps again if i wanted to go into another option?

also for people with compustar pro, if your temp level accurate? mines always way hotter then it really is, i even extended the temp sensor so it gets the temp from the cabin. Life for example, last night, was like -10c, but shows like 5c. Of if i have been driving for awhile, it will show like 29c. This normal?

ca18det240sx
04-06-2007, 10:45 AM
hit one and two quickly at the same time and let go i think. could be wrong but i seem to remember doing it to mine

j0nblayz
04-06-2007, 10:48 AM
yeah thats for the previous 900fm model, mines the pro, and they changed the button sequence. Its making me go crazy, i can't seem to get into the programming mode!! heh

bigbadboss101
04-06-2007, 10:54 AM
There is no chirp, you will hear your remote go doo ray mee when you are in programming mode, then mee ray doo on the way out.

j0nblayz
04-06-2007, 11:55 AM
weird, how about between the I+II, everytime i hold I+II for 2.5sec, my car chirps and the remote chirps. Should it chirp?