PDA

View Full Version : Friday Hit& Run

Stampy
04-07-2007, 10:19 AM
So, some idiot kid does a hit & run at Royal Oak Centre yesterday morning. BUT, he did learn some valuable lessons:

First, Mommy's Honda minivan isn't the ideal vehicle for drifting thro the snow.

Second, the more you try not to hit that parked car, the more likely it is that you will.

Third, even when you don't think anyone saw you, somebody probably did. Actually, there were at least 3 witnesses.

Fourth, the cops take less than 15 minutes to respond to a hit & run, go to your place of work at the other end of the shopping centre, and ask you what the f*ck you were doing.

What the hell is wrong with people? If you screw up, admit it and take your lumps.

dj_rice
04-07-2007, 11:05 AM
So they got caught I assume?:clap:

Stampy
04-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, he got caught. Cops blocked the van while they went into the store to talk to him.

Kinda doubt mommy will be giving him the keys again; did a fair bit of damage to the side of the van and knocked in the rear wheel as well, so there's suspension work to be done.

Russo
04-07-2007, 11:56 AM
nice catch

Kaos
04-07-2007, 12:12 PM
Did he hit your car or someone else's?

signature7
04-07-2007, 12:17 PM
one time i witnessed a accident on 16th ave, where a acura (four door) who was changing lanes i guess didn't check his blind spot and hit this woman ( i was a few cars behind), they pull to the side like any normal accident ( im still behind) all of a sudden the acura jets and the look on the lady's face was like "wtf, im so helpless" anyways i end up being behind a motorcylist and then directly in front of him was the acura, the acura wasn't paying attention again and almost hit the guy in front of him so he abruptly slammed his brakes causin ghte motorcylist to change lanes or fly off his motorcyle-by now im on the phone with the police (2661234 and i wrote down his licence plate already), i should've called 911 (crime in progress i could say..maybe) well we get to 16th and where the sait entrance is so this guy is in the turning lane, i go in the turning lane as well not that i need to follow this guy but i was going to play basketball there... All of a sudden his switches lane and jets leaving me in the turning lane whatever i have his info. I finally park my car at sait where the res is now being built and i get connected to the cops, i tell them what happened and the lady cop said" well since nobody has reported it there's nothing we can do, if we need something we'll contact you" they didn't ask for licence plate number or my contact info and they hung up on me.

Kobe
04-07-2007, 04:22 PM
I guess after the thread with 500,000views, kids still dont learn...

pepschnops
04-07-2007, 04:28 PM
did typeS get pictures??

schocker
04-07-2007, 10:47 PM
So he hit a car, and went to work and expected not only that no one saw it but that no one in the parking lot would figure it out?
wow, genius at work there:rofl:

Isaiah
04-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Kobe
I guess after the thread with 500,000views, kids still dont learn...

My thoughts exactly.