PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Psychotherapy

alloroc
04-07-2007, 08:07 PM
To the STI that passed me on the right April 7 at about 7:15 on Deerfoot S.

Nice car.

I can only hope the next time you drive at 200+ KMH you kill yourself and don't take anyone with you.

You are a fucking idiot.

Thanks
Bye.

TeamBestBud
04-07-2007, 08:11 PM
:whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

To that hot chick in the red eclipse: Id so :hitit:

alloroc
04-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud
:whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

Originally posted by alloroc
I can only hope the next time you drive at 200+ KMH you kill yourself and don't take anyone with you.

On second thought ... There is someone I wouldn't mind seeing you take with you.

hussein
04-07-2007, 08:27 PM
:werd: :whocares:

Maybe a license plate or something constructive to your complaint would be helpful...

alloroc
04-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Fuck :whipped:

Have you ever tried to get a licence plate of a car travelling 100 km/h faster than you swerving through traffic?

Its not like I didn't look.

This asshole nearly killed me I was half way through a lane change from the middle to the right lane when he blew by me.

00redLUDE
04-07-2007, 09:30 PM

On second thought ... There is someone I wouldn't mind seeing you take with you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOLD!!! BURN!!!! HAHAHAHA

:thumbsup:

l8braker
04-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Go Flames Go

pepschnops
04-07-2007, 09:37 PM

Have you ever tried to get a licence plate of a car travelling 100 km/h faster than you swerving through traffic?

This asshole nearly killed me I was half way through a lane change from the middle to the right lane when he blew by me.

your still here aren't you? just be thankful that you got to watch the flames clinch a playoff spot!

Sharpie
04-07-2007, 09:45 PM
traveling 100 km/h faster than you swerving through traffic?

OH noooz he was speeding:rolleyes:

alloroc
04-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by pepschnops

your still here aren't you? just be thankful that you got to watch the flames clinch a playoff spot!

See now this is why I love Beyonders.

Always putting things in perspective ...

Hockey before life.

:goflames: :goflames: :goflames: :goflames:

dj_rice
04-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by pepschnops

just be thankful that you got to watch the flames clinch a playoff spot!

:clap: :clap: :clap: to clinch a spot but :thumbsdow :guns: to losing to Edmonton...2-0 lead to lose 3-2..CMON!!!

TeamBestBud
04-08-2007, 12:03 AM

hahaha, what do you think coming on beyond and bitching about every shitty driver in Calgary's gonna accomplish?