PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Toyota Camry 4Dr Silver $1100 OBO, **WINTER BEATER/NEW DRIVERS CAR**

The Cosworth
04-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Selling my 1991 Toyota Camry

251137 KM, 5pd

Grey interior and exterior

3rd owner, been in the family the whole time, my uncle bought it in yellow knife in 1991, my dad bought it in 1993 and I bought it from my dad in 2002.

The good:

Has brand new brakes,

timing belt done at 230,000,

all service at a toyota dealer (and have all receipts),

has brand new rear shocks and springs (same time as timing belt),

Brand new all season tires on steelies,

Brand new Winter Tires on steelies,

Full sized spare,

Stereo installed by Visions Crowfoot (see photos)

Roof Rack on the top that supports boxes, bike racks and snowboard/ski racks

Interior in great shape

2.0L engine, wonderful on gas (kept gas records), can go to Vernon and half way back on one tank (~$50.00)

Retrofitted with DRL that turn on ALL the marker lights and exterior lights

The Bad:

Rust on front Faring

VERY small dent on top of grill, a ladder fell out of our garage onto it a few years ago

There is a twitch that we cant figure out (toyota or me), it has a dead spot if you are in second gear and floor it around 1500RPM but it is only once and a while. It will also stall out at low RPM if you give it to much gas off the line again only once and a while, we think it is either a MAP sensor going or the Coil going, but it is drivable and will have to wait until it gets worse to be able to diagnose it properly. The suggestion is to wait until the computer produces a code and then fix it.

Selling because I am trying to finish school and need the money, I will not part out. Great for a winter beater or a new driver's car.

redblack
04-08-2007, 11:06 AM
PMED
i want to check this out today

The Cosworth
04-08-2007, 11:16 AM
All 3 PM's Replied to and a few VM messages left

As said if you are interested please come and look at it and not lowball the shit outta me.

To the other two, I will be home 90% of the day and can accommodate you

The Cosworth
04-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Im going to get it booked into heninger sometime this week and get a proper inspection done and see if they can deduce what is the cause of the problem.

I will let you guys know what happens, I will either leave it with the information on what needs to be fixed, or fix it and reflect it in the price

redblack
04-09-2007, 04:59 PM
called you and left a msg

let me know asap

The Cosworth
04-09-2007, 09:13 PM
SOLD!