PDA

View Full Version : fs 96 grand caravan, cheap, really cheap

Gravy_83
04-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Well my car is going in hopefully this week for repairs and I dont want to bother with this minivan anymore...Needs minor work, such as breaks, new pads put in recently but there is a leak somewhere's and i don't have full break power but it's still driveable so shouldn't be much, and for some reason won't start without a boost, so could be battery but i don't know. Runs great once it's started, power everything, ac dosn't work anymore but can be fixed never bothered since it was my winter beater.

has a set of pretty new all seasons on it right now and has some very new winter tires that would come with it as well.

900$ obo if someone wants to buy this fix it and turn around and sell it could make a decent profit as most vans of this year will still fetch around 4000$.

ANy mechanics on here could fix this easy as hell and make money off it I just need the money to fix my civic and to do that i need to get this out of my driveway as soon as possible.

turab16
04-08-2007, 09:14 PM
pmd

Gravy_83
04-08-2007, 09:20 PM
just a note for the 2 people who pm'd me. there is very little rust on this. one little spot on one door, paint peeling slightly right above one of the rear tires but it's inside the wheel well. and couple little bubbles on the front of the hood and that's it. I can clean the inside of the van too if someone wants it meaning vaccuum and wipe down everything. but with the fact it will only start on a boost right now I can't get the outside clean.

Rx7
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
how many k

Gravy_83
04-09-2007, 01:11 PM
im not sure since I just got this to last me until I would fix my civic but I do know its about 220000 i think dont quote me on it but it will not be more than 260 000....for sure. This vehicule was used by my parents friends to drive back to quebec a few times which is why its high mileage. but its been taken care of I just need extra cash to fix my civic and also dont like driving a grand caravan when i dont have kids hehe

Gravy_83
04-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Well three people saying they were going to call...no calls yet. I am off today and tomorrow so best time to do this. Everything wrong with it was told up in the first post. So I am not hiding anything. someone can make a killer profit off this thing or make it into a great family vehicule which is exactly the reason I'm selling I don't need that much car for me and my fiancee. van was bought to get me around town until I started fixing my car which I am now doing.

Gravy_83
04-10-2007, 01:41 AM
forgot to mention this is going to be in the bargain finder starting thursday so anyone wanting this to make a quick turn around on this thing to make some $$ needs to get this done as quick as possible.

I am off tuesday but will be gone after 6 and will be home wednesday night and thursday night and friday I am off again. so hopefully someone wanting this will work something out with me.

anyone interested pm me I'm on here way more than I should be so I won't take long to reply

Gravy_83
04-12-2007, 06:46 PM
sold....no thanks to all the tire kickers and pm kickers heheh...bargain finder for the win took like 8 hours hehe.