PDA

View Full Version : Herbal Magic - Anyone Done It? Thoughts?

orangefreddie
04-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Hello,

Just wanting to know if anyone has used Herbal Magic out there. Just wanted to see if it worked for you and what your thoughts/opinions on it are.

Thanks.

nj2Type-S
04-09-2007, 11:10 AM
i know someone who's used it before...she lost hella weight, lol! :thumbsup:

orangefreddie
04-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by nj2Type-S
i know someone who's used it before...she lost hella weight, lol! :thumbsup:

Over how long?

Any one else have any thoughts/opinions?

hussein
04-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by orangefreddie

Over how long?

Any one else have any thoughts/opinions?

Yea, there is no such thing as magic. Don't waste your time, just exercise and reduce carb and fat calories. There is no super pill, otherwise there would not be so many fat asses roaming the earth.

Years ago when I first got into exercise and wanted to become skinny over night I tried some "fat burning" pills. Just so you know, I am still fat. :D

The only thing that is going to help you loose weight is dedication to exercise and dedication to eating PROPERLY (emphasis on eating properly).

Sorry to say, but if you are looking for fat burning pills, I highly doubt you have what it takes to loose very much body fat.

orangefreddie
04-09-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by hussein

Yea, there is no such thing as magic. Don't waste your time, just exercise and reduce carb and fat calories. There is no super pill, otherwise there would not be so many fat asses roaming the earth.

Years ago when I first got into exercise and wanted to become skinny over night I tried some "fat burning" pills. Just so you know, I am still fat. :D

The only thing that is going to help you loose weight is dedication to exercise and dedication to eating PROPERLY (emphasis on eating properly).

Sorry to say, but if you are looking for fat burning pills, I highly doubt you have what it takes to loose very much body fat.

Not looking for a quick fix or a "fat pill" I know it takes exercise and dedication. Wanted to use Herbal Magic for accountability and for craving management (which is what they say their strong points are). Just wanted to see if anyone has had results from it...

Also if anyone has had a bad experience with it.

orangefreddie
04-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know, I have scoured the internet for the past few hours, and if you have any questions about Herbal Magic, here's what I found.

Pro's:
- You lose weight - Guaranteed 2lb's a week.
- Strong support system and accountability
- Maintenance Program after you hit your goal so you learn how to keep the weight off
- Supplements help a lot for those who struggle with cravings
- Much more effective than Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig
- An EXTREMELY large number of people reach their goal or lose substantial weight, 4+ sizes. (if they stick with it)

Questions to ask in your consultation:
*Warning - High Pressure Sales*
- What are the TOTAL FEES. The fees quoted are only the start up fees, and they tend to leave out long term fees.
(seems from my research that the fees are approximately $2,000-$2,500 total for 1-2 years including supplements)
- Don't let them force you to take their pills, prime ingredients are Garcinia cambogia and Chromium, you can buy them substantially cheaper at health food/grocery stores.
- ASK FOR QUALIFICATIONS UP FRONT!!! Find someone with a degree!
***Shop around, each Herbal Magic location has different staff, with different qualifications. Find one that you are happy with and that is ok with you saying no to their pills if need be.

Con's:
- Expensive - $2000 ish.
- Can have unexperienced staff
- Supplements are about $50 per week, after the approximate $1000 start up fee.

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
If you can afford it, they tend to have very good results and a good support system. You will most likely reach your goal if you stick to the plan, or get close to it.
I would say that if the money isn't crazy to you - Do It! You'll accomplish some goals and you'll learn, as I need to, how to eat healthy and enjoy it.
Just make sure you shop around and find a Herbal Magic location that you are comfortable in, has qualified staff, and does not push the product as an absolute must.

Hope this helps some of you out there. And good luck to all trying to lose weight. It may be the hardest thing you ever do, but you'll never regret it.

hussein
04-09-2007, 04:32 PM
2-2.5 g's? What a fuckin joke, man. Those guys are brilliant.

orangefreddie
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by hussein
2-2.5 g's? What a fuckin joke, man. Those guys are brilliant.

Their argument for that is, add up all the junk food you buy, then add in the price of the gym membership you're not using and total it over a year... Probably about the same price.

Thaco
04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by orangefreddie

Their argument for that is, add up all the junk food you buy, then add in the price of the gym membership you're not using and total it over a year... Probably about the same price.

but the problem is, you still need to work out, it's not like you can quit the Gym and just pop some pills.

orangefreddie
04-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

but the problem is, you still need to work out, it's not like you can quit the Gym and just pop some pills.

I agree completely, just passing on info.
I don't agree with this, but Herbal Magic says they only want you to do cardio. Running, cycling ect. can be done without a gym.

I think weight training is very important too. Again, just passing on the info.

death_rabbits
04-10-2007, 01:46 AM
i did some magical herbs once. i don't know what happened that night, but i don't think the dead hooker laying beside me when i woke up had a very good time.