PDA

View Full Version : Help with automotive lighting ~

Ogpogo
04-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Hey all, just had a simple question. Im looking for some LED replacements for a lot of my exterior bulbs, such as a few 3022-x9 LED Red Festoon bulbs and some 194/168-WLED 6-LED Red bulbs. I find the places like Canadian Tire, etc have such shit selection for things like this, and was wondering if anyone knows of a good cheap place for those bulbs, and as well if you know a good place to go buy cheap led's with resistors (excluding the internet).

Ogpogo
04-09-2007, 03:04 PM
As well as a good place to get cold cathode lighting (same stuff from inside modded computer cases. Ive looked at memory express, but they only carried one brand, and limited selection.

GTS Jeff
04-10-2007, 01:55 AM
If you don't want to buy online, then foggedabutit.

www.superlumination.com

AllGoNoShow
04-10-2007, 06:23 AM
ya online is the best place for all that you listed. Seems we get shit selection here for everything. Although online orders are better priced most the time and can be here within a day or 2.

Ogpogo
04-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
If you don't want to buy online, then foggedabutit.

www.superlumination.com

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
ya online is the best place for all that you listed. Seems we get shit selection here for everything. Although online orders are better priced most the time and can be here within a day or 2.

Ill take your guys's advice. I was hoping that maybe there was some specialty store that someone knew about. Pity, but if it only takes a few days to get here from ordering online, I might as well do that. I just hate having packages show up months later (thank you ebay), but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks Jeff and Allgo.

Edit
Does anybody know if its the same deal for cold cathode lighting? Or is there a good computer place in calgary for that (excluding mem exp).

GTS Jeff
04-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ogpogo

Ill take your guys's advice. I was hoping that maybe there was some specialty store that someone knew about. Pity, but if it only takes a few days to get here from ordering online, I might as well do that. I just hate having packages show up months later (thank you ebay), but I'll give it a shot.

Thanks Jeff and Allgo.

Edit
Does anybody know if its the same deal for cold cathode lighting? Or is there a good computer place in calgary for that (excluding mem exp). If you want shit fast, then pick the fast shipping options.

Ogpogo
04-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
If you want shit fast, then pick the fast shipping options.

Well obviously Jeff, but most of the items I buy off of eBay are between $10-40 (vinyls), and I can't justify spending the same or more of the cost of the products just on shipping. I aint that big of a Baller :D .