PDA

View Full Version : Kinesiology Basement Locker Break Ins

Neil4Speed
04-10-2007, 04:56 PM
I know this is a topic that has been spoken about before, locker break ins, but I guess it really hits home when it happens to you.

On Wednesday April 4th, Between 3:15-4:45, me and a friends locker was broken into in the basement lockers of Kinesiology (near the climbing wall). Stolen was 3 Wallets, House Keys, Laptop, KRZR Cell phone, Backpack with Notes, and Two Coats.

I am not going to post any further information in case they are on here, this is a warning for anyone using the downstairs lockers, use PROPER locks, (I had a buffalo 3 digit combination lock which they broke forcefuly).

Eleanor
04-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Damn another one, they really need to do something.

5hift
04-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear it happend to you, but as you said, no one really takes these seriously until it happens to them.

Those Buffalo locks are garbage so it was probably an easy target. That said, these guys at UofC are out of control. I a have bolt cutter proof lock strictly for UofC use and it shows marks from repeated attempts to cut it over the years. I could care less if they put cameras in the change rooms. I'd rather take my chances with some pervert security guard watching me change than have guys breaking into lockers this easily.

Sharpie
04-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Thats really shitty Neil I hope they catch these fucks...