PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of a TRex Dealer

T78Supra1
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
I was just in California and these things are getting more and more popular. I was talking to the TRex Rep about possibly opening a dealer in Calgary.

Just wanted to know peoples thoughts if you think these things have potential in Calgary.

They are not the cheapest things they roughly run 50k. And yes the can be insured and registered here in Calgary as a Bike.

What are your thoughts?

Supa Dexta
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Can't see it making a go... Even with the amount of cash floating around here, the season is short, I don't think the demand is here, and anyone with an interest in such a thing, would know of them already and (I think) would be the type to get one in by themselves.. There may be market for a few, but that would be it, as people wouldn't want to be sporting the "played put" rex's after a few are being seen every week on 17th...

:dunno:

Sailz
04-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Theres already one opened. Check the bike boat and rv trader. Dealer right here in Calgary. Sweet sweet toys...I prefer the Atom though.

Kaos
04-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I wouldn't think there is a huge demand for them here.
Sure they look cool but out of the many months of summer we get, it wouldn't be worth the 50k.

Sailz
04-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Kaos
I wouldn't think there is a huge demand for them here.
Sure they look cool but out of the many months of summer we get, it wouldn't be worth the 50k.

True but you would not think there would be as many Ferrari's and Lambos rolling around here with our roads and weather but there is......obviously not in the same class but still......Toys.