PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 94+ PRELUDE EL Gauges

92_VTEC_lude
04-11-2007, 08:46 AM
I need a set of 94+ PRELUDE EL Gauges, VTEC model is good but will take non VTEC model as well. It must be complete with the EL cluster, silver power inverter box, a complete uncut wiring harness from the 94+ PRELUDE is a plus but I can live without it as well (I can take more time to make it work in my car with my original wiring harness).
PM me if you have a set or known a set for sale somewhere in Canada (I have seen a few set from other PRELUDE forum in the US but the miles ODO annoy me so I did not buy them)....

NA POWER
04-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by 92_VTEC_lude
I need a set of 94+ PRELUDE EL Gauges, VTEC model is good but will take non VTEC model as well. It must be complete with the EL cluster, silver power inverter box, a complete uncut wiring harness from the 94+ PRELUDE is a plus but I can live without it as well (I can take more time to make it work in my car with my original wiring harness).
PM me if you have a set or known a set for sale somewhere in Canada (I have seen a few set from other PRELUDE forum in the US but the miles ODO annoy me so I did not buy them)....
i have one from 94 srv vtec.

92_VTEC_lude
04-12-2007, 05:41 PM
man just my luck NA POWER have the cluster without the silver inverter box so no workie...:banghead: that little box cost 200- 300 bucks new from HONDA... Anyone else have a broken 94+ PRELUDE cluster but working silver box by any chance....;)

Sk8erlude
04-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey,
I have a silver box from a RHD prelude.
I will sell it to you for $120.00
I even have the harness that came with the silver box and the EL gauge cluster in KMS.

Sk8erlude
04-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Thanks & good luck with project.