PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mastercraft car ramps

TomcoPDR
04-12-2007, 06:48 PM
FS: Mastercraft car ramps, the more expensive model 9,000 lbs. (instead of 6,500 lbs)... notice it has the middle support.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/ramp.jpg

$15

Ogpogo
04-12-2007, 06:57 PM
If you were to just eyeball it, about how high is it? And would the angle be to extreme for a lowered vehicle?

If not, Ill pick up tomorrow.

TomcoPDR
04-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Platform's probably only 8-10" inches high..... 36" inche long (rough figures)...

Crap, should had used my other Beyond account to sell this thing onto ya, lol... But seriously, I would NOT recommend this with lowered cars.

Or kind of use them like a jack stand where you jack up the vehicle with a jack... and then place these under each tire. "WHAT's THE POINT?"... well, in some home / ghetto style repairs there are cases and areas where the regular jack stand will get in the way (either of the person, or the part being fixed)

Reason for selling: I've turned my legal home based garage into a work shop, so I'm trying to have a cleaner, more professional look, instead of useless (to me) junk.

Wish I could turn back time and list this thing under my regular guy account. :bigpimp: J/K

TomcoPDR
04-13-2007, 12:41 AM
All PM's replied in time order of recieving with pre-typed message about "first come first serve" info... If you've inquiried but somehow got missed, please PM me. Thx :D

TomcoPDR
04-13-2007, 07:11 PM
SOLD :closed: please